Olol, i play pub dota games

I have never ever ever ever completed a game 5vs5

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Wow...

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wow...

Thats how it goes, one hero gets feeded by a noob. Guy who thinks he is pro starts ranting, he gets trolled extremely hard and he ragequits, two more follow him, noob pauses for switch. Everyone says "4v3!". Because the noob keeps pausing one more quits and then you end up 3v3.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Just got a 360 elite. My dad has no idea yet. It is sitting in my car. When he leaves to go get beer in a few I will get it out and hide it in sis's room. I bought mw2 and oblivion with it. I also bought a charge and play kit and a hd vga adapter so I can hook it to my second computer monitor.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

My head feels like it's full of pointy things... ;_;

And each of my shoes have been filled with mud and sand respectively. I am confused. Need coffee. Lots of coffee. Also yay Half-Life!

Sounds like a fun night.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just got a 360 elite. My dad has no idea yet. It is sitting in my car. When he leaves to go get beer in a few I will get it out and hide it in sis's room. I bought mw2 and oblivion with it. I also bought a charge and play kit and a hd vga adapter so I can hook it to my second computer monitor.

You know he'll eventually see it?

Having shower because I had a lot of things going on yesterday and forgot to (I feel so terribly unclean), house sitting for the night so I might invite a few mates over.

GOT MY CAR REGISTERED!! Now I can drive the damn thing again and prepare for fix'n'sell so I can buy something smaller. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

My head feels like it's full of pointy things... ;_;

And each of my shoes have been filled with mud and sand respectively. I am confused. Need coffee. Lots of coffee. Also yay Half-Life!

Sounds like a fun night.

It was. Thank god I don't need to wear my formals until the end of term, because I am not looking forward to cleaning my shoes out just yet. ;_;

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It's 1:30am, and I'm tired. But I'm SOOO close to beating Half-Life 2 >_>

EDIT: Beat it, 10 minutes later. I haven't played the first one, so it was kind of lost to me at the beginning, but this was a really great game. Looking forward to playing Eps. 1 and 2 next, and then crying for the never release of 3.

G-Man though, creepy guy. I think he's a robot. Or under mind control.

You should really play the first. And Opposing force.

ep2 will give you a little more info on the G-man but not much at all. It's more about just placing all the facts together from all the games.

A) I don't have a computer that can run even the Original Half Life (well, it might be able to) lol, but I'm saving up for a new one.

B) I'm not even allowed to play it (hence being 1:30am). My mom is against anything rated M (just because).

C) RAVENHOLM FREAKED ME OUT AT ONE AM. I was walking through, thinking: "oh boy, time for more puzzles and a little shooting in a new locale!"

Then I saw a mans lower half hung to a tree, and zombies everywhere :ohnoes:

EDIT: Beat it, 10 minutes later. I haven't played the first one, so it was kind of lost to me at the beginning, but this was a really great game. Looking forward to playing Eps. 1 and 2 next, and then crying for the never release of 3.

ep2 will give you a little more info on the G-man but not much at all. It's more about just placing all the facts together from all the games.

A) I don't have a computer that can run even the Original Half Life (well, it might be able to) lol, but I'm saving up for a new one.

B) I'm not even allowed to play it (hence being 1:30am). My mom is against anything rated M (just because).

C) RAVENHOLM FREAKED ME OUT AT ONE AM. I was walking through, thinking: "oh boy, time for more puzzles and a little shooting in a new locale!"

Trust me, if you're on TIF, you can probably run HL1.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

[hide]

[/hide]

Trust me, if you're on TIF, you can probably run HL1.

Perhaps. my video card meets the minimum (16mb >_>) but it's integrated, so trying to process the game itself will probably slow it to a crawl. I have a laptop i could use it on though - maybe I'll look into it.

Got my HDMI cable. : D Also busted out the Michael Jackson and Johnny Cash on vinyl. Just 'cause I can. :shades:

Also downloaded all of Sage Francis' studio albums. He's good. :3

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Yesterday, I finished downloading the last few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, since we can't get it here.

Today, I finished watching all 63 Episodes, from November last year til now. Time for another anime to watch... :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Yesterday, I finished downloading the last few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, since we can't get it here.

Today, I finished watching all 63 Episodes, from November last year til now. Time for another anime to watch... :thumbup:

Hellsing.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Guest Mrmegakirby

Eww, I think a moth or butterfly laid some eggs on my trampoline net :mad:

Meh. It's better then the wasp nest that was made on mine.

I just got back from my weeks Holiday from North's Wales. The place we stayed in was awesome, it had a hot tub! (However, we couldn't use it because it rained all the time.) I went on some nice beaches and brought back some good Gin, and everyone in my family got sick. Everyone but me! :)

I also noticed that my AS results are in a few weeks time, I'm quite worried about them :(

Phaper_Plane.png

About to go hangout with my friends at the park.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Eww, I think a moth or butterfly laid some eggs on my trampoline net :mad:

Meh. It's better then the wasp nest that was made on mine.

O wow, how did you get rid of that? :S

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢