Today...

Leoo

Tell me shizzle i should play as a beginner. (it be ma first guitar)

Things i can play

One intro, rhythm guitar

Fade to black intro, rhythm guitar

Master of Puppets first solo second guitar

Endless sacrifice intro

Crazy train intro

Welcome Home (Sanitarium) intro

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

how about the nothing else matters solo? I find it very easy to play, and its all based around the E minor scale.

As for things that are fun, When the Night Falls by Iced Earth is a pretty wicked song to learn. And Oh Well by Fleetwood Mac, that guitar riff is some kind of amazing.

Edit: Nice guitar btw. I bought me an epiphone SG express a few weeks ago because being without a guitar was killing me.

Today I started working on my report thats due in in january, and upon researching the work I'm doing I'm the first person attempting this route to the product I'm after. I'm hopefully gonna get 2 papers written out of my work. It is making me very happy.

Edited by topham

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

Just finished registering for my college courses.

Take a wild guess what major I'm going for.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Birdwatching11q!!1!!1!!1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Gonna hang with my bros today.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Things i can play

One intro, rhythm guitar

Fade to black intro, rhythm guitar

Master of Puppets first solo second guitar

Endless sacrifice intro

Crazy train intro

Welcome Home (Sanitarium) intro

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/top/top100_tabs.htm

Have fun.

Something IT related?

Why not try some older music? - The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix etc :thumbup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Just uploaded a room tour video thing.

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

I have to close at work tonight :/

I am shopping for rackable network equipment for cheap. I have a 7' tall enclosed, powered, and cooled rack which can house 42 units I think. I have a 24-port switch as well. I am looking into buying a few used rack servers, a ups, storage solution, etc. I want to have a server for each of the following: Web server, coding tester server(testing self-coded applications with networking) , media streaming server, a couple of game servers, storage server, and a backup server. I want to join the major geeks and have my own server system in my bedroom/basement :D

I am thinking about getting my CDL. I used to ride with my uncle when he did local deliveries. It is pretty cool being in a semi. I love to drive so it would be cool.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

Pick out songs you like, and figure out the really simple parts yourself, without tabs. It's important to train your ears. And your pinky. I've been playing guitar without my pinky for 8 years, and that's a major mistake.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I learnt Master of Puppets and Battery for bass by ear. As long as we're putting that stuff out there.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I've been watching a movie a night since my cousin has come over. So far we've seen Resident Evil 1, Alice in Wonderland, The Hangover... and I can't remember if we saw another one.

Anyone recommend any movies to see? Mind you I haven't even seen latest movies like Avatar and all that hyped up crap.

I'm going to watch District 9 tonight.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Try Moon and The Fountain, good artistic cinema.

Just checked out the trailer for The Fountain. That's brilliant thanks :thumbup:

And what the hell is a 'gainer' roccodog?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

A gainer is a backflip where your feet land in front of where you were before. So the end result is a jump forward, but you did a backflip.

A quick question about guitars: I've been learning to play my dad's acoustic guitar, and I really just don't know what I should be teaching myself. I have pretty strong fingers and a decent musical ear already from playing the piano. So far, I've printed out some chord charts off the interwebs, and memorized Em, E, G, D, and C. I can't read those guitar tabs they use for solos. How does one go from plucking a few different chords to playing real music?

Practise scales.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/for_beginners/reading_guitar_tablature_ii.html

This is really, really deeply explained.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Although not drums, I learnt to play "Are you gunna be my girl" by Jet by ear on the lead guitar, sadly was the only song I could really play due to my damaged wrist. One day I'll re-buy an acoustic guitar and learn to play again.

Eating breakfast and going to hang with some friends today. No cold winds, open sky, bright and sunny, Makes me wish my camera was a Digital SLR and not a Film SLR.

Popoto.~<3

My friend brought his drum set to my house because we have a nearly sound-proof garage. I tried them out for a bit and it made me glad that I'm a bassist instead. :oops: