Today...

Leoo

Mines an old Samsung flip, was $150 NZD and comes with camera, video and plays music, which is pretty standard, not that I really use any of those extra features. I drop it/throw it round far too much to be trusted with an expensive phone. Oh and I always lose it too. I'm pretty sure it's waterproof though, I've been swimming with it once, left it outside in the rain overnight and she's still going strong.

rosssigfinal.jpg

2z9bknb.jpg

My lovely longboard <3

Shall buy some epic new wheels and some brand new trucks soon.

You have too fun of a lifestyle damnit. :(

Had to cancel doctors, misplaced my Medicare card >.<

Starting to wake up @ 8:30 each day now to get my body re-motivated to get fit again and hopefully get more active.

Popoto.~<3

^I'm the only one in my house that agrees with you.

I buy 2500 texts per month and 10$ of call credit, which amounts to 50 minutes. Usually sufficient, comes down to 20$.

I have a deal that gives me unlimited text + $0.10/minute calls (regular is 0.30, I think) for $20. I also pay $10 for unlimited internet. All prices in Canadian Dollars.

The guy I'm working this week was on time for the first time this week. Tuesday he didn't show up at all (return trip from Quebec was a day late) and Wednesday he got a flat tire on his way to work causing him to be 30 minutes late. Monday was a holiday, here, so he didn't have to be there on time. Or at all, for that matter. Nor did I. Tomorrow, barring problems on my line, I will probably leave a half hour early.

*yawn*

Decided not to go to bed and to reset my sleeping pattern a bit. I got up at 12 yesterday and I don't like that and when it got 3 o'clock and I wasn't really tired, I just couldn't be arsed and read a book. Almost 6am now and not feeling too bad. Can't wait for later on, I'm gonna buy some biscuits and go to the chippy. I wish chippies were open at this time. I could nom some chippy chips.

*walks off mumbling vaguely coherent speech*

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

It's 1:30am, and I'm tired. But I'm SOOO close to beating Half-Life 2 >_>

EDIT: Beat it, 10 minutes later. I haven't played the first one, so it was kind of lost to me at the beginning, but this was a really great game. Looking forward to playing Eps. 1 and 2 next, and then crying for the never release of 3.

G-Man though, creepy guy. I think he's a robot. Or under mind control.

Oh nice board there Littleboy.

A few of my friends longboard as well. Looks fun, can't get the money to get one though.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

EDIT: Beat it, 10 minutes later. I haven't played the first one, so it was kind of lost to me at the beginning, but this was a really great game. Looking forward to playing Eps. 1 and 2 next, and then crying for the never release of 3.

Now you've made me want to continue my second playthrough. :3 I think I will, after breakfast.

Today i got a Beyond GODLIKE streak, like 18 killstreak

:>

in dota >.>

Man up and play HoN.

You never played dota >.>, how can you compare them?

Also, cbf to memorize all the heroes' abilities just to play a game basically the same as what im playing atm.

DotA is fun :<

EDIT: took a look at the HoN website, WHOA, all the items are copied from dota. Heroes are different though

I do have to admit the icons look cool.

icon_128.jpg

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I'm going to the before-party of a girl I've never spoken to. Her wedding's tomorrow and I'm attending that too.

Gotta love this family :rolleyes:

I'm stuck in Half Life 2. Somewhere around where the zombies mutant things come in and you're in that town/building place so I stopped playing it completely :V

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm going to the before-party of a girl I've never spoken to. Her wedding's tomorrow and I'm attending that too.

I'm stuck in Half Life 2. Somewhere around where the zombies mutant things come in and you're in that town/building place so I stopped playing it completely :V

Ravenholm? Use the gravity gun and the saw blades to slice everything up. Unless you're at the part where you have to get on the roof, which is the only bad part of that entire game. Having a jumping puzzle in a first person game is kinda bull [cabbage].

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Ravenholm? Use the gravity gun and the saw blades to slice everything up. Unless you're at the part where you have to get on the roof, which is the only bad part of that entire game. Having a jumping puzzle in a first person game is kinda bull [cabbage].

The whole Ravenholm section was twisted.

Ravenholm's pretty neat bar those goddamn rooftop battles with the faster headcrab zombies. They pretty much earned the dubious title of "Goddamned Spiders"

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Yeah, my ammo on my other guns kept wasting and I was like :c I didn't know the gravity gun was that useful.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today i got a Beyond GODLIKE streak, like 18 killstreak

:>

in dota >.>

Man up and play HoN.

You never played dota >.>, how can you compare them?

Also, cbf to memorize all the heroes' abilities just to play a game basically the same as what im playing atm.

DotA is fun :<

Because HoN is better and not limited to the WC3 engine.

You should really play the first. And Opposing force.

ep2 will give you a little more info on the G-man but not much at all. It's more about just placing all the facts together from all the games.

What is this, I don't even.

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

Doesnt mean its more fun

Ill try it out tomorrow.

It doesnt. But I played dota a bit and found HoN a helluva lot more enjoyable.

I bet you hate will hate it because you cant take the rage though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

The whole Ravenholm section was twisted.

My copy of Half Life 2 got really [bleep]ed up around Ravenholm on my Orange Box disc for some reason. My save file takes like 5 minutes to load, and when it does, a lot of the textures are like rainbow-pixel spam, it's weird. Like you can see the whole outline of the Gravity Gun and everything and the game is still playable, but everything looks like a rainbow exploded on it. I might take a picture, it's pretty funny.

But it makes the game hideous and annoying so I can't really play it anymore. :mellow:

Rage? as in ragequit?

As in people yelling at you till you rage quit.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!