Today...

Leoo

MMOs are just painful, so I can't play them anymore. It's so much nicer not having to worry.

I can't take MMOs anymore either. I must have clocked over 1500 hours on RuneScape over a year or two, much less on RO and WoW. This makes me feel kind of ashamed, actually.

Well, its 6:13am been standing outside in the lovely british weather waiting for somebody to come and open the office, and lo what do i find, that the frigging cleaning crew have left the aircon on in my office, so not only was it cold at like 15C outside, its not 10C inside grrr....

Tesh

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

Harassed the Army tonight. Useless bumbling morons cant even get my pay right, so I have to wait another month, and if they fail this time, I'm lodging a neglect form against them and demanding compensation for [bleep]ing me around like this.

Have to drive my sister's BF into town tomorrow cause he doesn't know where the medical centre is. (his works' health checkup thing).

If it's not raining (knowing my luck it will) I might go for a ride on the ol' BMX bike. Might even start getting back into that for healthiness.

Popoto.~<3

Going to take the day off tomorrow to do some work, friend calls invites me over to his place with other friends for drinks, then Xbox, possibly hit the nets. I think ... there's always Thursday - say "yes".

fuuuuuuu.jpg

Why does this happen to me. :|

Differential equations all up in this.

I hate math assignments only marginally less than I hate math exams.

Math Adv. assignment due on Friday. Math Ext. assignment due on Tuesday. Haven't started the latter. Augh.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I've just done a little shopping for a few things, I then ate out at a restaurant for lunch, where I had some of the best lasagne I've ever tasted.

My girlfriend came back from Spain, too! <3

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Just finished the last piece of the HSPE I needed to make up.

25 minute paper, done.

Oh, and I can finally do a kash vault over my car. :shades:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Got my capitalone mastercard today. let the debt begin.

I kid i kid. with my sister with 9 credit cards in collections, and my friend with 7 cards in collections, I'm always gonna stay on top of it. Always.

And my dad totaled our 1999 15 passenger van 2 weeks ago. *atheists beware* God saw us through lmao. State farm gave us a check for $8,000 for that piece of [cabbage].

And now I'm eating rocky road ice cream. because my fat family ate the entire other 2 cartons, plus cake.

Oh, and my dad's 50 inch plasma screen tv came in the *mail* today heh. Got it set up. Purrrety sweet.

And I have an interview tomorrow for this uber high position at my job. Well disclose info later on, if my plan goes according to the plan i have in my head for the plan.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

50 inches? o_O

Don't you have to sit like 7 feet away from that?

Yah. :D We've had tube tv's from 1998 for our whole lives (or before 1998) so this is our first epic tv. IT WAS ONLY $600 LULZ! We got it online, due to a epic coupon. My dad went to wally world of all places, found the same tv for $1900.

It was his bday, he's been waiting 3 years haha. (As in he specifically created a bank account for this tv, and everytime he wanted to spend and didn't, he put it towards the tv)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

50 inches? o_O

Don't you have to sit like 7 feet away from that?

:twss:

OT: Today I learned I'm getting my second KYU in karate in about 2 weeks.

For those who don't know, KYU number= how many ranks you are from black belt.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Got back from my grandparents in New Hampshire, Thursday I'm going back up to my aunt and uncle's house and then Friday I'm going camping in Maine for the week. Or not quite a week. Like 5 nights I think. I need more time to sit on my ass. All this doing stuff is ruining my summertime nothingness.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My mind is screwing with me.

I woke up in the morning, checked my phone alarm, saw it was 5:30, decided to go back to sleep, and then woke up and it was 8. Turns out I dreamed up the first waking up, and my phone was still in the living room so I didn't hear it and slept in. >_<

Apart from that I'm eating Coco Pops. Which is good.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men