Today...

Leoo

got promoted again. so i LOL (ironically) at all the ppl on this forum who call me a pesky annoying kid. Since I got promoted for being highly professional and courteous to our customers. I think im just too sarcastic on this forum...

Son, it's probably to do with the way you act in codguy.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Went to school, had a migraine, did some shizz downtown (Bro got RDR), slept off migraine, came online. Gonna make myself some pizza, then watch some more Flight of the Conchords. Lulzy show.

EDIT: Scratch that, chicken sammiches it is, we only have chicken, and chicken on pizza doesn't work.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

got promoted again. so i LOL (ironically) at all the ppl on this forum who call me a pesky annoying kid. Since I got promoted for being highly professional and courteous to our customers. I think im just too sarcastic on this forum...

Son, it's probably to do with the way you act in codguy.

Man I've not been in that stupid chat for months. Except for when I go in to kick a certain player who hates me. Hah. Immature? Definitely. But Codguy hasn't deranked me yet. The chat used to be good, but its just, well, not.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Just doing some more chores around the house and then I'll be going to my girlfriends house later.

:shades:

:mrgreen:

This shall be..interesting.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Haven't been on tipit for the past few days. Been worked to death at band camp at CU. Feels great that i'm not a freshmen anymore as well :shades:

Everything seems to be falling place for me this semester, minus a girlfriend :mellow: But i'm not going to let it ruin my year (We are still really good friends :shades: )

I can also say I broke the system at concord. The actually owe me money, so going to look into moving out and living there.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My mom and brother are making cotton candy in the basement and it smells. Kind of good, kind of annoying.

I'm painting shirts for the JDRF walk and I'm waiting for the paint to dry, so I got on TIF...

I went into town today.

I went to york a couple of days ago and am going to amble tommorow

Yay 100th post countable post :)

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

work, and then library to return books

Thrilling day it seems.

I've decided to start getting all of Avatar (Teh Last Airbender), that show's badass. :mrgreen:

#rpgformod

Raving the night away tonight, currently awaiting conformation of train times with the friends I'm going with, just about to get ready now.

Sorted out my tickets for Aussie today :thumbup:

You coming to Aus? When abouts and to what parts?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Raving the night away tonight, currently awaiting conformation of train times with the friends I'm going with, just about to get ready now.

Gold Coast, if I remember correctly.

Unless its that one that you got tickets for, you suck >:[

OT: Quite a lot of good feedback from places today, I've also decided to go on a take away hiatus: To not eat any take away food (and cut back on junk) for a full month and see how I go. gunna write what I eat into a diary to see how bad my health is. ohnoes.gif

Popoto.~<3

Gold Coast, if I remember correctly.

Well, that's what I thought, but turns out it's actually the Sunshine Coast. We'll be going to the Gc for a couple of days, and Brisbane for a couple, maybe. Gonna be mean.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Unless its that one that you got tickets for, you suck >:[

OT: Quite a lot of good feedback from places today, I've also decided to go on a take away hiatus: To not eat any take away food (and cut back on junk) for a full month and see how I go. gunna write what I eat into a diary to see how bad my health is. ohnoes.gif

Been doing that for a year and a bit now, and by that I mean not eating take-away. I do grab a Subway every now and then, but I max the salads and lower the crap. I have also had to go for the take-away occasionally, due to the lack of time, others and what have you.

And I also have pizza when I feel really sick. It seems like the only food I can stomach when I'm sick. Pizza and lemonade, perfect for any time you feel sick.

#rpgformod