Today...

Leoo

Is it a lot of memorization? (aka Biology)

No. Which is why I like it.

Lots of people in my class thought it was hard for some reason. I got it pretty easily though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Just got in from work. Time to work on my Game Engine. I want to create my own scripting language, but for now I am going to use LUA. I am making a single player 2d orpg. It is not going to be multiplayer until a future update, but I will store networking functions in the code. I might start doing dev blogs on youtube to show progress + some coding I don't know. I like watching gyrovorbis's game dev videos. I wish I had a group of people who would work with me.

I just noticed that I have 1.5TB of fraps and xfire clips of rs, combat arms, and wow.

Off to eat my 4 McChicken's with tomato and shredded lettuce then spend 12 hours on my game engine

ooo Payday is tomorrow. Lets see what 87 hours of work (in two weeks) brings in.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

Is it a lot of memorization? (aka Biology)

No. Which is why I like it.

Lots of people in my class thought it was hard for some reason. I got it pretty easily though.

People think Chem is hard because if you stop paying attention you'll end up blinding yourself or burning holes in your skin.

Whether it's hard or not depends on your teacher, textbook, and curriculum. When I took it there was a decent bit of memorization. We memorized ions, properties of common compounds, bonding angles, and lots of rules. I actually found it rather enjoyable, although harder than my other classes that year, but my classmates liked to complain about it.

School starts in two weeks today. (OMGWTF) Anyway, since I will be taking it this coming year, what is Chemistry like? Is it fun? Why do a lot of people make it out to be hard? Is it a lot of memorization? (aka Biology)

Pay attention and actually do all of the shizz, and you'll go well. My failures come 'cause I don't do everything, or go back over stuff I didn't do well in the first place. Which reminds me.

Chem assignment to be completed tonight.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I can drum too, with my hands on my pants.

And nothing wrong with my ears, ive played piano for 9 years so thats no problem.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

School starts in two weeks today. (OMGWTF) Anyway, since I will be taking it this coming year, what is Chemistry like? Is it fun? Why do a lot of people make it out to be hard? Is it a lot of memorization? (aka Biology)

For me, It felt overwhelming at first. But once you understand the whole protons/neutrons/Balanced Equations thing, it's surprisingly easy. Same as Physics, People make it out to be hard, but all it is is just advanced maths with a bucket-load of formulas. (might differ though, Aussie/American/UK Education)

Popoto.~<3

Just realized I need to read a pile of material for my English test-out, do something else I can't remember at the moment, and finish my scale mail armor in less than 3 weeks. Awesome. And then I realized that for the third year in a row, I'm going to have to monkey with my schedule AGAIN. God I hate that.

And I'm gonna see if I can see some auroras.

As for this guitar discussion, I have most of "Is there anybody out there" by Pink Floyd, I can't figure out how to do a couple things however (I'm doing it by ear). One is the ending chord, can someone help me with that?

For those of you who have been following my trampoline acrobatics, I just landed a gainer :thumbup:

I don't follow them but I do them myself. Today I worked on one of the most basic gymnastics moves, a cartwheel. :| I still can't do it right, I never learned it as a kid.

I should get warmed up again and practice my back handspring. I should be able to move from doing it on a ~5cm thick mattress to just grass today. :)

C2b6gs7.png

Just realized I need to read a pile of material for my English test-out, do something else I can't remember at the moment, and finish my scale mail armor in less than 3 weeks. Awesome. And then I realized that for the third year in a row, I'm going to have to monkey with my schedule AGAIN. God I hate that.

And I'm gonna see if I can see some auroras.

I remember what it was. Get a dress for homecoming. Oh crap.

Just thought I'd let you guys know. MAH BOI BANGS GOT A COMMERCIAL OR SOME [cabbage]!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wM0B4XMu5A&feature=player_embedded

And I havent started my summer homework either. I have to read two books and answer like 200 questions.

[cabbage] sucks.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Personally I'd go for one of HTC's droid phones like the Desire.

Actually I'd get Nokia. But if you prefer HTC, I would definitely get one of their droids.

Yeah, I definitely want an HTC phone after experiencing one.

Unfortunately I can't get the Desire because my brother owns one and it's an unspoken rule to not get an identical phone.

The Hero looks great though =P~ I'm assuming the Legend is a better version of it.

Thanks guys :thumbup:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Woke up at 2am to talk to my Aussie friend. Did not go back to bed until 2pm. And it is now 6pm.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Just thought I'd let you guys know. MAH BOI BANGS GOT A COMMERCIAL OR SOME [cabbage]!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wM0B4XMu5A&feature=player_embedded

And I havent started my summer homework either. I have to read two books and answer like 200 questions.

[cabbage] sucks.

Isn't posting vids from bangs a bannable offence now? DEAR GOD. WHY DID I WATCH THAT. Stupid video about a car, apparently named "yazz," almost as effective as the similarly named birth control, good luck inseminating when you drive that precoscious-mobile.

i [bleep]ing hate bangs

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

So. Formal. Was [bleep]ing awesome. Some of the dresses/suits people were in looked great. My suit was pretty mad, I thought. Black with some red parts... not really sure how to put it. To be completely honest, I took the idea from the episode of Burn Notice where Michael snapped his fingers and badass things happened. Oh, and one of the perks of having long hair: getting the last couple of hours off school to head off and get my hair done w/all the girls. When they were done it looked pretty mad. All feathery and whoosh and stuff. And my date's dress was possibly the awesomest thing ever. >_>

But the main part was pretty much rocking up with your date and showing off your suit and stuff, the actually formal is kinda boring. But then there's the afterparty, which is several times more awesome than the actual party. Me + some friends and a bunch of rands pretty much spent from 2-5am sitting by the hotel pool screwing around. And stupid me, I decided to turn up to school. ._. I think I was passed out for my first couple of lessons, still drunkish, at least. I'm surprised they didn't send me home. When it came to Math C in the afternoon I was just starting to have my head crushed between large blocks of granite my teacher was like "today we'll be starting on differential equations in terms of y" and I pretty much just laughed. And went to sleep. And I think I love my Drama teacher. For our double, she put a movie on, turned the lights off and let us all go to sleep for two hours.

On a less awesome note, my computer is broken. Something to do with either my ram being brokened or my mobo is fried. I couldn't see anything untoward when I opened it up, so I'm just going to wait until my Dell guy shows up and a) fixes it, b) replaces everything bar HDD.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men