Today...

Leoo

Last night I was getting 25KB/s on a download. I am currently throttled (which means I've gone over my monthly data usage and my internet speed is limited to 8KB/s.)

I just woke up. I have to be at work in 15 minutes. I have a 20 minute drive. FML.

TImetoGo85MPHWihtoutGettingPulledOver

I know this is late but.... What were you doing on the computer when you had to go to work?

Was waiting for uniform to dry. I found out someone changed my clock to an hour fast so instead of behing 5 minutes late, I was 55 early. FML

You didn't check the clock on your computer?

o.o

Is that what it's like for all Australians? I sometimes get up to 2mb/s.

Nah, his provider sucks arse and the "plan" he is on abysmal. I average around 28mBITS per second, without torrenting.

Today, i've listened to Always, by Erasure (the song on Robot Unicorn Attack) four times.

Loved that song. Back in the day, early this year, I would sing it to myself in study hall.

I was question many times by my peers.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Australia, the land of great internet. I wish the government would hurry up and get us some pro internet.

I'm pretty happy with my "internet", TBH. 160 GB of usage, and pretty fast speeds.

You also live in Sydney, out where me and Mage live, the internet is pathetic.

Mum's birthday, @ friends, going out tonight to meet up with her for dinner with the rest of family.

...Also punched my friend in balls today because the useless git deserved it for bragging about how many women he's slept with.

Popoto.~<3

You live in a city. No-one would have even heard of where I live. :-|

Anyway, not much happened today. Been on teh interwebz, shizz like that. I just killed a heap of crap on Facebook. Making sure I don't get owned when Facebook uses it's popularity to destroy the world. [/Mindless conspiracy theory]

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Had a few drinks at a mate's place, then we went to a bowling club to have some more. Just got back and I think he's had too much to drink although he's going to bed now so he should be fine. Have to go to the bank to change my PIN yet again as it's been changed on me, useless [bleep]s. <_<

Last night I was getting 25KB/s on a download. I am currently throttled (which means I've gone over my monthly data usage and my internet speed is limited to 8KB/s.)

I just woke up. I have to be at work in 15 minutes. I have a 20 minute drive. FML.

TImetoGo85MPHWihtoutGettingPulledOver

I know this is late but.... What were you doing on the computer when you had to go to work?

Was waiting for uniform to dry. I found out someone changed my clock to an hour fast so instead of behing 5 minutes late, I was 55 early. FML

You didn't check the clock on your computer?

o.o

Is that what it's like for all Australians? I sometimes get up to 2mb/s.

No matter what any Aussies say, we have [cabbage] net compared to the rest of the world. In fact we have the 3rd worst internet in all of the world.

You live in a city. No-one would have even heard of where I live. :-|

Try me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

No matter what any Aussies say, we have [cabbage] net compared to the rest of the world. In fact we have the 3rd worst internet in all of the world.

Okay, maybe collectively sure, but I'm content with mine. It only takes me about 10 min to torrent legally purchase a downloadable movie.

You also live in Sydney, out where me and Mage live, the internet is pathetic.

Okay, conceeded.

You both suck (@Adrenal and mage).

I want to drink so badly but cannot find an excuse or want to spend money on it.

btw, they [bleep]ed up my pay for the final time. Dragging dad in (FLT SGT) to deal with this [cabbage] and get my other $450 they freaking owe me on monday night.

Popoto.~<3

Today I must've ran the fastest I ever ran in my life. Moving cattle, and no one blocking the right side of the road which leads to main road = very very bad. Managed to run ahead of the [bleep]es and not cause a major road/cow accident. I'm happy.

Suuuure....except I don't have my own home and if I did that while my parents went out, I would be kicked out without hesitation and without ANY of my possessions, including my car.

Popoto.~<3

Anybody here heard of Allyn Ball? He's a comedian, and I saw him when we were on a Cruise Ship. Very hilarious clean comedy, but he does dirty comedy too (which isn't as funny imo).

Awesome, my mom bought a trampoline today. My sister has been begging her and my mom finally agreed after she went on a bouncy castle for the first time, strangely enough.

The only downside to this is that I can't get a birthday present now :( They're not willing to spend any more money which sucks because I needed a new bike or phone. (Read: Need; not want sadface.jpg)

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Work at 5... Hopefully I can add more hours to my schedule today while my boss is there.

Speaking of trampolines, I have recently mastered doing a backflip on one. :thumbup:

I've heard they're easier than frontflips, but I don't believe it.

Today I travelled down to Devon, for a one week holiday at my parents holiday lodge. Went down to the beach for a while, returned and had some dinner, spoke to my amazing girlfriend and am now writing this using a USB dongle which actually seems to be faster than my internet collection at home.

Good day.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Went fishing today. Going again tomorrow.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Cleaned the gutters, cut some branches and chilled so far today. Played some of the unmentionable game as well.

Possibly going to a friends tonight. We shall see.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I bought a knife today and had some damn good steakburgers and milkshakes for lunch.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.