Today...

Leoo

I'm making fake scale mail out of paperboard and an old t-shirt, with a goal of finishing it prior to me going to the ren fest (Aug 21ish). I need 1,000 scales and cut out maybe 150 today.

I tried to work on a drawing for Starwolf-ftw (can't remember his TIF atm) but was not particularly into it, so I stopped.

I bought a knife today and had some damn good steakburgers and milkshakes for lunch.

Was it Steak 'n Shake?

Yeah.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Speaking of trampolines, I have recently mastered doing a backflip on one. :thumbup:

I've heard they're easier than frontflips, but I don't believe it.

They're much easier once you learn them, but they're so much harder to learn. Frontflips are easy to learn because you're used to doing somersaults and such, so it's a familiar feeling. Most people are really uncomfortable with throwing themselves backwards so naturally they aren't good at backflips.

How do you learn them? I've tried to attempt one, but I can never get anything other then a backdrop.

Cleaned my room, cleaned my fishtank, realised that TIF isn't in my bookmarks toolbar, and reminisced on the days of ECT.

Who wants to restart the ECT thread? :twss:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Hey, would you guys consider disease such as scurvy and sea sickness as a Man vs Self or a Man vs Nature conflict?

In World of Warcraft, that would be considered Nature damage.

Hey, would you guys consider disease such as scurvy and sea sickness as a Man vs Self or a Man vs Nature conflict?

I'd say nature personally, since those are probably cause by being on rough ocean.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My friend is supposed to be picking me up. He originally said 9:30, but now it's 10:05 and he still hasn't come to get me. I'm slightly annoyed, but oh well.

And he just replied to me to say he canceled. [bleep] that.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Worked. $25 in tips + $27 direct deposit makes $52 over 4 hours... not that bad, but it could be better. I also won a staff lottery and got 3 free movie tickets and ice cream ^_^

On the way home though, I saw lights like these in the sky:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1190481/Mysterious-orange-UFOs-swoop-Britains-skies.html

They looked most like the top pictures, and sort of drifted like balloons on fire, until they gradually went out; they didn't sink, however (like fireworks might). There must have been at least 20. REALLY FREAKY. I don't like the thought of invasion.

Definitely Man vs Nature. I understand why you would think it was Man vs Self, seeing as these are diseases that are caused by a neglect of oneself, but the important thing is that they are external. A Man vs Self conflict is normally internal, meaning the character is conflicted or has an ugly trait that he/she wishes to overcome. These conflicts are usually resolved with a large decision or a notable change in thought processes.

I hate being so pale-skinned. I went to the beach and got a sunburn that looks like a boiled lobster made with a red crayon. I got burned THROUGH an umbrella wearing sunscreen. FML. I'd post a pic but its mainly my stomach and shirtless pics aren't allowed.

Just got in from work at 3:26/4:26AM ( I live on time zone border fml). Closing sucks. Some kid split a whole day's worth of grease from the grills and didn't tell anyone. I went back there and the whole area was slippery and wet. Took two hours to clean. The kid got wrote up for being a dumb ass.

We got a new manager and I am not going to lie; she is very fine. Tall, blond hair, blue eyed, nice skin, face, features. One of my female-bisexual coworkers said she was pretty hot lol.

I'm tired and I work in 8 hours so I'm going to get some sleep.

Oh and to answer why I didn't look at my computer's clock, it is never right anyways, It is 4:43 AM EST and my computer says it is 12:13.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

Holy party.

6pm - bbq + swimming pool + bikinis/cleavage at friends'

10pm - at a bar with friends from bbq - i am dd and unpleasant

1am - I drive everyone over to my house and we get smashed, with cleavage flying all over the place

3am - i'm bored and hop on SC2, people start feeling insulted and leave

5am - can't sleep because tonight was so epic and i'm this fun drunken and 'satisfied' bliss

hiccup.png

Holy party.

6pm - bbq + swimming pool + bikinis/cleavage at friends'

10pm - at a bar with friends from bbq - i am dd and unpleasant

1am - I drive everyone over to my house and we get smashed, with cleavage flying all over the place

3am - i'm bored and hop on SC2, people start feeling insulted and leave

5am - can't sleep because tonight was so epic and i'm this fun drunken and 'satisfied' bliss

Sounds like you had a nice day :P

Today I'm going down to the beach to have breakfast and then for a walk and some epic photography :thumbup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Going in tomorrow to lodge a neglect form to the Defence Force demanding my pay or I sue.

After I get it, fix car, sell off for $2400, buy Pulsar for $1000 (owned by elderly couple so its in good nick), pay ~600-700 on Insurance+Rego, +200 for CD Player if it hasnt got one. So I'll have about $500 left over, + 300 left over from Army, so $800 left + $200 for new moblie. Then I can finally get my life back, start clean and reshape myself, physically and mentally. (and Im considering a name change for my first name but that's just an Idea I've had since I was 8. I always hated the name "Tim", too common)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

cleavage flying all over the place

looooooooooolllllllllll

A lulzy quote I must use more.

And to Dark, awesome. Change your name to Reginald. Then find a top hat, a monocle and a suit. :thumbup:

For me, I did some BIo and some Chem, then laughed at people studying for a maths test to do with probability and algebra. I didn't even know people still did that in year 11. I'm up doing stuff I'll never use! I also found a bunch of DBZ stickers. Trunks, Vegeta and Gotenks are on my computer. Majin Buu on my drawer. :mrgreen:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Accidentally cut up the back of my hand with a box knife and now it's stinging like a [bleep]. ._<

Also, today I found out that crutches are very useful for hitting people not in arm's reach.

Aaaand finishing this post off with a Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezWHPJPfo54&feature=player_embedded

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Stayed up all night working on a new movie idea. I always feel the most motivated, most positive, and most outgoing at night. :thumbsup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Went questionably legal camping with some buds last night. Ever try to fit 5 guys in a 4 man tent? It works, but there is no space. If anyone got morning wood, someone would know about it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

It's currently 1am, woke up an hour ago. Finished eating the only pie left in the freezer and am now drinking beer. Hoping to go to the bank sometime today.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!