Today...

Leoo

Just had Pizza, my first solid meal in 4 days no thanks to tonsilitis, and sadly to top it off Dad's drunk and acting like a calm person but has a murder possessed. everyone's yelling etc. And they wonder why I have psycological damage....

Hey, you can talk to me. What's on your mind.

my life has turned into some kind of crappy home and away episode or something...

blehk.jpg

to which he replied that he has a bone to pick with me and wants to meet up. If this is my last post then I was killed by a 60kg cod nerd over a girl and would like something appropriate and humorous on my gravestone.

If he has a girlfriend and she becomes single, I call dibs. You should also add me on FB Dan. search for " Tim 'Timcanpy' Clarke ".

Spiky hair + green phone with the "Myspace/Facebook mirror shot. bit old.

Popoto.~<3

man that was hard to read. Who's Sam? And why no ClearType?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Who's Sam?

hi

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

my life has turned into some kind of crappy home and away episode or something...

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1766/blehe.jpg

to which he replied that he has a bone to pick with me and wants to meet up. If this is my last post then I was killed by a 60kg cod nerd over a girl and would like something appropriate and humorous on my gravestone.

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaggg" ?

:lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1766/blehe.jpg

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaggg" ?

:lol:

Bahahahaha.

I've found out an onomatopoeia that represents laugh cannot have an even number of syllables, unless that number is two. Isn't that crazy?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

man that was hard to read. Who's Sam? And why no ClearType?

The girl who put up with little affection, bad sex and friday nights at home for 3 years. Never heard of cleartype.

Why on earth do you respond to that crap on facebook lol? That's just as bad as him....

Yeah I know, I really didn't want to bother with him and facebook drama is [bleep]ing lame but he's spreading a lot of crap about me with people I have partied with.

Sounds like you have a fight on your hands. If you really told him to hit you up if he wanted to hang out, then that's on him; because that means you're just waiting for him to ask you.

I'd be impressed if he took a swing at me. I have 25kg, 30cm along with boxing and grappling experience over the guy. Plus I've actually been in fights before and he hasn't.

If he has a girlfriend and she becomes single, I call dibs. You should also add me on FB Dan. search for " Tim 'Timcanpy' Clarke ".

Spiky hair + green phone with the "Myspace/Facebook mirror shot. bit old.

She's trying to get with me but I have a girlfriend so no competition here. Seriously, she has a very small social circle because he never took her out, so she has a bunch of dorks from her work way below her league trying to get with her. She wants to party and get loose after being confined at home and babied for 3 years and is giving them as many hints as possible, but only 1 has had the balls to make a move so far. If you really want to get with her then be quick, she might start having feelings for this other guy soon. I'd be doing both of you a favor.

There are words coming through on that which should be censored bro. But nice effort getting a lot of them :thumbup:

I'll fix it.

Oh beautiful sleep. Slept 10:30 -> 8am. Sadly the sheets are a tad sweaty as whenever I get sick thats my bodies' disturbing method of removing them. :oops:

That's one thing - make sure you keep hydrated, a fever seems to be prevalent with this tonsillitis going around >_>

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Going to go skiing again tomorrow.

Should be great fun.

I had the SAT today, it was really boring. But I feel pretty good about it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Today was interesting to say the least.

I woke up with a slight hangover that was not helped by the fact that last night it snowed about two inches. The brightness hurt.

A hot shower and breakfast made me feel a little better, so I sat down to get started on my five papers and two presentations that are due this coming week. After finishing one and getting most of the way through another, I was ambushed by my friends wanting to go outside and celebrate the first winter snow. I bundled up and joined them. It was a wet snow, perfect for packing, so we had a decent snowball fight. While the fight was going on, some other friends on the third floor of our dorm starting yelling down at us, so I started pelting the window with snowballs. One of those snowballs hit off the partially opened window, ricocheted inside, and hit one of them - probably the best snowball throw I've ever had.

Once we were worn out from throwing snowballs, we took a nice stroll through campus to admire the snowy sights. On our way back, we saw that someone had made a snowman holding a snowdog on a leash, so we decided to counter their dog with our own cat - let's just say it turned out looking more like a deformed sheep than anything!

Now I'm sitting back in my room typing the papers that I should have done earlier. Scratch that, now I'm procrastinating on the before mentioned papers.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Going to go skiing again tomorrow.

Should be great fun.

:cry:

Yeah son.

The resort I went to just double in size as well.

It finally opened today.

Should be sick as hell. Hopefully there is some pow left.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My friends' band recorded their EP today, so I'm excited for that, especially since one of their songs is named for me. Maybe I'll link you guys to it once it's online, but maybe not.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just got back from the party. Was fairly awesome, though my girlfriend's sickness made her go home again. Though this time I was with her when it started and she explained it all instead of leaving and me wtf-ing all the next day until I started talking to her. So yeah, spent most of the night with her, walking to her place twice (She only lives around the block) and met her parents (Is that bad we've been with each other for ~5 months and it's only now?). But anyway, was a good night. No-one got overly drunk and I was only thrown into the pool twice.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Today I went on the Rosetta Stone site, since I've been attempting to teach myself Russian and had heard it was a good program. And you know what? I'll never know, because the Level 1 program alone costs 210 [bleep]ing dollars. I learned most of the stuff in there for free on a different site!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.