Today...

Leoo

I spent last night watching movies with my cousin while most people in the house were playing Apples to Apples and Balderdash. Overall, I think I made the right choice. I left their house shortly after midnight and watched another movie before I could get to sleep.

I'm pleased to report I'm spending tonight, till 12.00 midnight, watching avatar: the last airbender. AVATAR MARATHON WOO.

(The cartoon, not the crappy movie.)

A great way to spend the first day of the new year, I think.

I'm pleased to report I'm spending tonight, till 12.00 midnight, watching avatar: the last airbender. AVATAR MARATHON WOO.

My respect for you just doubled. :shades:

You watch Avatar? You're more awesome now.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Went bowling with some friends for maybe an hour. My still-technically unofficial senior girlfriend wasn't able to show up, because she got called into work :wall: So: bowling. Woo.

Hopefully we can do something tomorrow... and then it's back to school :sad:

Wait, back it up.

I've been wanting to start watching the series, since I watched some when I was younger and I remember liking it, but I don't know where to watch episodes, if you're viewing them online could you tell me where?

Wait, back it up.

I've been wanting to start watching the series, since I watched some when I was younger and I remember liking it, but I don't know where to watch episodes, if you're viewing them online could you tell me where?

You're a long time user of the internet, you should be able to find pretty much anything you want by this point.

Although I was only able to find the second season of avatar streaming online when I watched it through, and it was on some random Japanese (?) site. I would honestly suggest downloading or if you're really feeling adventurous, buying the DVDs.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Wait, back it up.

If you've got any of the current game consoles they all have Netflix and the entire series in on Netflix.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Work was pretty busy. Don't people have better places to go then Chili's for New Years?

Ma Pa and I didn't go there on New Years but sometime earlier this week. Pops got mad cuz our waitress said she'd bring out chips and salsa and forgot.

The avocado burger wasn't too bad. Your fries are damn salty though.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Mom [bleep]ing about me never spending dinner with her because I dont eat the same thing 50% of the time. Holy hell, are you going to ring me up when I move out and demand I have dinner all the time at home? <_<

OT: Thinking about seeing my GP (General Practitioner) about a few personal issues this week and some help sorting it all out to move on.

Popoto.~<3

Going on a camping trip tomorrow. If I don't come back pass my modship onto Dax. Or Ouchy. Or Rob. Get them all in a ring together to fight for it.

Should be good.

We can do a transfer.

I dont know why, but all day I just feel thirsty. Like, water, coke etc I just keep drinking. I know its a very hot day here but is it also possible I could be a diabetic?

Popoto.~<3

Going on a camping trip tomorrow. If I don't come back pass my modship onto Dax. Or Ouchy. Or Rob. Get them all in a ring together to fight for it.

Should be good.

I think we would all know who would win...

Have fun camping! :thumbup: Where are you going this time?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Should be good.

I think we would all know who would win...

Have fun camping! :thumbup: Where are you going this time?

IT'S ON.

#rpgformod

It is so on.

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!

The outcome:

I chose scissors. Dax and Ouchy chose paper.

I'm going to bed now. I expect to be a mod by the time I wake up.

It is so on.

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!

The outcome:

I chose scissors. Dax and Ouchy chose paper.

I'm going to bed now. I expect to be a mod by the time I wake up.

LIES! I always choose rock. Ouchy chose scissors, too. :3

#rpgformod

I play rock paper scissors by the rule I can only use rock, I tend to lose a lot but I feel awesome in doing so.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Should be good.

We can do a transfer.

I dont know why, but all day I just feel thirsty. Like, water, coke etc I just keep drinking. I know its a very hot day here but is it also possible I could be a diabetic?

I read your thread in Sports and Fitness, too... It's unlikely, but here are the other signs you should watch for, and if you think you have more than just drinking a lot, I'd see a doctor to be safe:

Drinking lots of fluids/urinating frequently

Extreme hunger

Fatigue/weakness

Headache/general feeling like crap (like you have the flu)

Acetone smelling breath

EDIT: But don't drink Coke either way, it won't help... Water is better in general.

I need to write my college application essay. Yell at me if I post again with anything other than saying that I finished it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I need to write my college application essay. Yell at me if I post again with anything other than saying that I finished it.

You shouldn't be reading this reply. Get back to working.

16185_s.gif