Today...

Leoo

I think I just realized how badly I'm overloading myself with work..

I work 10 hours/week

Robotics 'club' 30 hours/week

Guitar lessons weekly + playing in a band

AP Calculus AB + AP Physics C, plus other difficult courses. And midterms are this week and midterms suck

Preparing for college (applying for scholarships and internships)

Black Ops

Sleep

Where's the time for food

wl7w9j.png

I think I just realized how badly I'm overloading myself with work..

I work 10 hours/week

Robotics 'club' 30 hours/week

Guitar lessons weekly + playing in a band

AP Calculus AB + AP Physics C, plus other difficult courses. And midterms are this week and midterms suck

Preparing for college (applying for scholarships and internships)

Black Ops

Sleep

Where's the time for food

Eat during the 60 second downtimes between games in Black Ops. :thumbup:

Today I debated for Walmart, saying it was a good company and crap.

It sucked.

Attended my first Economics class which will be Mondays 5:30pm to 8:50pm.

Good.[bleep]ing.God.

Midterm tomorrow for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today my girlfriend's mum nearly walked in on my girlfriend and I having sex. Good thing she took a while to go from saying hello to the dog to checking in on us. I had to wear a condom for 5 mins before I could get something to hide it in. I also realised I put my briefs on back-to-front. We tried again like 2 hours ago in her car. Some [wagon] kept driving his car through the car park and then drive off for a few minutes. My girlfriend got uneasy each time it drove near us.

Having a LAN here in the morning. For once in my group's history an outsider will be joining us. The one and only Tim.

Today I changed an oil filter that was put on so tight it [bleep]ing broke an oil filter wrench.

I nearly broke my finger trying to get one off a truck a few weeks back.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The Bachelor is the most ridiculous show to watch. I do not reccomend it to anyone.

We all watch it for the pretty girls, right Bows?

I watched it because my girlfriend made me. It's awful. I complained the whole time.

Any reality TV show is complete [cabbage].

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So there's a rumor going around campus that B.o.B is the concert coming to campus this year.

Of all the lousy stinking...*muffled ranting*

Rumor confirmed. Oh well.

At least I have the Kaki King concert to look forward to a few days before that.

Today my philosophy class got canceled. Yay!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Apparently my "female friend" and I aren't all that subtle. Probably had something to do with her sprinting down a hallway to give me a sneak hug. :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Yeah! Australia Day! A day that I don't care about!

Might be meeting up with all my friends today, though, so if that happens, that should be good.

Also, Adrenal's been perma-banned again.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

perma-banned again.

I love that this is possible.

Today I went to school, [bleep]ed at my train, wore a hat, watched One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest, about to watch Devil. Also I'm pissed that I'm working the night I was going to be going out with this girl I've been talking to forever. But noooooo. Stupid weather.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Apparently my "female friend" and I aren't all that subtle. Probably had something to do with her sprinting down a hallway to give me a sneak hug. :lol:

You're smitten.

EDIT: And so is she.

You might be right about that.

15cbz0y.jpg

Worked a full shift today... sort of. I got there at 6:30 and stayed until 3, which is a full shift, but didn't do any work until 11:30 when they finally got the line running. We then ran until 2:30 and shut down to clean up. We threw out more than we made and the people who get it after us threw out even more. In other words... waste of a day.

Now I'm home and relaxing, but gotta get something to eat soon...

We tried again like 2 hours ago in her car. Some [wagon] kept driving his car through the car park and then drive off for a few minutes. My girlfriend got uneasy each time it drove near us.

When me and my girlfriend had sex in my car it was the other way around with me worrying about being caught. We nearly did. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure the guy knew because he drove his car near ours, started walking towards us and then left.

Wait.. It was at like midnight, was he trying to steal my car? :unsure:

I nearly broke my finger trying to get one off a truck a few weeks back.

Someone posted an oil filter story on another forum that made me laugh.

[hide=]I had 1 filter, it still makes me ANGRY today thinking about it.

I had a 180sx back in 2003-ish, the first time I went to change the oil, I decided the filter needed doing, I was the first Aus owner, and the filter and everything was all in japanese.

I got the oil, I got the filter, I also got a tonne of degreaser to clean everything up and make the engine bay shine.

drained the oil, no problem.

went to get the filter off, no go by hand, got a filter wrech, and broke the band.

I then got the compressing type socket-driven filter removal tools (the harder/tighter the socket goes, the tighter the removal tool grips), this tore into the botton of the filter. At this stage, oil pissing everywhere, me swearing and getting furious!

I decided it was time, I grabbed a big fat flat-headed screwdrvier, and drove it through the middle of the filter, out the other side, and started twisting. The bastard starting sliding the filter open like a can-opener. I removed the driver, came around about 30 degrees, and punched it through the filter again, and started turning again.

After 10 minutes, I came out from under the car screaming yelling, swearing and covered in oil.

I had half the filter (the bottom half), but the top half was still stuck into the block and I was pissed!!!

I went in, polished off ¼ of a bourbon, still swearing and ranting.

I ended up using pliers and hammer to bend the rest of the filter out, and a million drill holes around the base of the filter to weaken the base, with the flat-head screw driver to bust the base off.

Once that was off, I got the hacksaw blade out and cut the thread-collar to loosen it enough, and then I used multi-grips to remove it.

I swore that the next car to have a filter similar would be doused and burnt on the spot![/hide]

Im going to a GP and getting mental help next week, I cant take it anymore. Especially when some people above have to brang about their adventuorus sex life to those who dont even have a life. (Is still moody from last night)

Popoto.~<3

Im going to a GP and getting mental help next week, I cant take it anymore. Especially when some people above have to brang about their adventuorus sex life to those who dont even have a life. (Is still moody from last night)

Sorry bro :(

It's not worth getting this upset about though, but I mean if you're going to start talking to a GP about it, there isn't really much point in me saying anything other than asking you for forgiveness in triggering an emotional response in prior posts.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sorry to hear that Tim.

Also: one final tomorrow, civics which I should be able to do in my sleep. And I've realized that despite this thread being called today, I usually post about tomorrow.

15cbz0y.jpg

Today I visited TIF for the first time in a couple months. Nice to see everything is exactly the same as when I left.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.