Today...

Leoo

stealing signs is a federal offence :P

today i worked 8 hours and I'm doing 3 term papers tonight. Balls.

Friday is the concert of all things orgasmic though <3

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Albel - See a medical practioner - they'll prescribe you certain drugs (if they think it sounds bad enough) which will restore the balance of your acid in your stomach - it's the acid from your stomach that irritates (or causes the burning sensation, call it what you will) your lower oesophagus.

Furah - See a doctor. Does your throat hurt too or is it just your lymph glands?

Today I went out for a meal with my family to celebrate my sister's 21st birthday. I had what was possibly the nicest burger I've ever had.

I've seen 2 doctors so far. One diagnosed my pharyngitis, the other gave me a prescription for the antibiotics I'm now taking.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Woke up, showered, shaved, checked Emails: OMG someone replied from a job I applied to!

....was a letter saying "you're unsuccessful for this job"

Im $65 away from being bankrupt for the 4th time since turning 18. Not a very good start to my adulthood courtesy of stingee employers. <_<

Popoto.~<3

Sitting around at uni cos i have an hour gap between classes. Finally managed to make the uni internet work on my phone. Oh yeah and i also managed to find my old phone which i thought I'd lost...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I feel really bad for my friend.

He's lower-class, his household making under $50,000 a year. He was going to go to college, but unfortunately our friends over at Congress decided that lower-class students can not get federal grants for college. So, his family has to take out a ton of loans to pay for his college.

Not to mention, my city's school board has announced that over 100 school staff will be cut. His mom is a paraprofessional, and she might lose her job.

It pisses me off so much. Why does the Government have to cut off funding to education, the thing that leads to freaking future of America?

People like my friend who are lower-class and want to go to college and be successful get the finger. It makes me so irritated.

Day consisted of schoolwork, working on my movie, doing some calls for my dads company, and playing video games. Hm, didn't seem like I wasted a lot of time today, maybe I should post here more often to see how I'm not THAT lazy as I think I am. :mellow:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm practicing my British accent. A guy in my computer art class promised me an entire box of milk chocolate if I speak with one during the entire class period tomorrow... including addressing my teacher, acting as if I've had a British accent the entire quarter. Let's see if he notices.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'm practicing my British accent. A guy in my computer art class promised me an entire box of milk chocolate if I speak with one during the entire class period tomorrow... including addressing my teacher, acting as if I've had a British accent the entire quarter. Let's see if he notices.

Lol good luck :thumbsup:

Between schoolwork, sports, and other activities, I still magically find time to get on Runescape/TIF every day or so.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

He's lower-class, his household making under $50,000 a year. He was going to go to college, but unfortunately our friends over at Congress decided that lower-class students can not get federal grants for college. So, his family has to take out a ton of loans to pay for his college.

Not to mention, my city's school board has announced that over 100 school staff will be cut. His mom is a paraprofessional, and she might lose her job.

It pisses me off so much. Why does the Government have to cut off funding to education, the thing that leads to freaking future of America?

People like my friend who are lower-class and want to go to college and be successful get the finger. It makes me so irritated.

He should be taking those loans out in his name since he's the one going to college, not his parents. If worst comes to worst, his parents can back him up financially. I have to pay for my entire tuition using student loans and I know plenty of others that do as well. I get really peeved when people complain about how they have to pay for their post-secondary education...like it should be given to you by your parents automatically. As long as he's enrolled full time in school he doesn't have to pay back those loans. Stay in classes, get a degree, find a job and pay off the loans.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

He should be taking those loans out in his name since he's the one going to college, not his parents. If worst comes to worst, his parents can back him up financially. I have to pay for my entire tuition using student loans and I know plenty of others that do as well. I get really peeved when people complain about how they have to pay for their post-secondary education...like it should be given to you by your parents automatically. As long as he's enrolled full time in school he doesn't have to pay back those loans. Stay in classes, get a degree, find a job and pay off the loans.

I get peeved by people who are born into wealth, like Paris Hilton.

Moral of the post: Quit blaming the I'm the harder worker game.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I get peeved by people who are born into wealth, like Paris Hilton.

Moral of the post: Quit blaming the I'm the harder worker game.

I'm not saying that I'm working harder, I'm saying there is a very accessable way to get it done. Blaming 'the system' is not an excuse.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Did the second half of my 10 hour art exam today. I think it went well, I'm pleased with my piece I'm submitting and also the preparation work that accompanies it. It's lovely getting absorbed in the art but it drains you.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Speaking of draining, did like 5 hours of html coding yesterday. Good news is I got a large part of my new site done.

What I have done is updated on my server. Only having a few issues with ie.

Oh God I'm so happy inside right now...

[hide=New House Ep Spoilers]Cuddy left House. House is back on vicodin and miserable. ABOUT BLOODY TIME. I was hoping Cuddy had cancer ffs! Then it was all 'lol you're okay' and I was disappointed but then WHAM!

I'm so happy ^_^[/hide]

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Speaking of draining, did like 5 hours of html coding yesterday. Good news is I got a large part of my new site done.

What I have done is updated on my server. Only having a few issues with ie.

Who uses IE anymore? Kidding of course.

@Racheya: I haven't been able to watch House in a while due to terrible scheduling in my area. Would I be completely lost if I started watching it again?

j0xPu5R.png

Going to hangout with my girlfriend in a few minutes, just waiting for my dad to call me back before I leave.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just don't speak like the Queen.