Today...

Leoo

Today, I continued my search for good indie rock.

I like the Killers though.

The Killers are good indie rock? The KILLERS!? Oh lord.

If you do actually like really indie stuff try Neutral Milk Hotel. Not everyone's thing, but truly amazing.

If you do actually like really indie stuff try Neutral Milk Hotel. Not everyone's thing, but truly amazing.

Do you browse /mu/?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

just bought tickets to see a7x with three days grace. Got fourth row tickets :). Does anyone know of a cheap hd camcorder which would pickup the low ends of the bass?

I am jealous and where is this concert taking place?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I also have a few to suggest: Of Montreal, Animal Collective, Dirty Projector, Grizzly Bear and Fleet Foxes. Though Fleet Foxes are more folk.

lampost_sig_stark.png

just bought tickets to see a7x with three days grace. Got fourth row tickets :). Does anyone know of a cheap hd camcorder which would pickup the low ends of the bass?

Nashville, TN. May 6th. Look on ticketmaster for more information.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Went to see six60 in concert last night, they were really good. A cool local band, i wasn't really that familiar with lots of there stuff but was still enjoyable.

I heard that they were the best band playing at Homegrown, but I haven't heard any of their stuff myself.

Today I am going to school with a sore nose. I don't know why my nose is sore. :(

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yeah, the Killers are definitely indie rock. Why are you criticizing my taste in music? That just doesn't make sense. They have plenty of good songs. I think Neutral Milk Hotel is meh anyway.

Indie Music: "In music, independent music, often shortened to indie music or "indie", is a term used to describe independence from major commercial record labels, subsidiaries and an autonomous"

If you are talking about "the killers" I know of they aren't indie rock.

Yeah, the Killers are definitely indie rock. Why are you criticizing my taste in music? That just doesn't make sense. They have plenty of good songs. I think Neutral Milk Hotel is meh anyway.

Indie Music: "In music, independent music, often shortened to indie music or "indie", is a term used to describe independence from major commercial record labels, subsidiaries and an autonomous"

thats just being really gay. search the term for rnb, the rnb today doesnt stick to it. but music genres evolve and its commonly accepted that indie is like hipstery rock pop bands. like the strokes :)

my mates just got into the recording industry and he uses indy music in the way u quote it, and its just irritating! the fact it comes form an independant label says nothing about the genre or sound..

so lets just say the killers are indie \:D/

[hide=quote chain]

thats just being really gay. search the term for rnb, the rnb today doesnt stick to it. but music genres evolve and its commonly accepted that indie is like hipstery rock pop bands. like the strokes :)

my mates just got into the recording industry and he uses indy music in the way u quote it, and its just irritating! the fact it comes form an independant label says nothing about the genre or sound..

[/hide]

Indie? No.

Rock? Pushing it.

Pop? Yes.

Anyway personal opinions will vary.

[hide=quote chain]

[/hide]

Indie? No.

Rock? Pushing it.

Pop? Yes.

Anyway personal opinions will vary.

I'd have to agree. Especially their most recent album from what I've heard.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Wrote a paper this morning, hung out with my girlfriend and now I'm going to work. I'll be home at 11, everyone on TIF have a nice night. Go out somewhere or something.

Who are you and what have you done with Skull.

What you don't realize is that I ditched my last block class that the paper I wrote was supposed to be due during, then I snuck out of my house after work to hang out with a few friends and my girlfriend.

So same old Skull you know and love, now with job and girlfriend. :wink:

Although I haven't had nearly as much time to be on TIF, which is upsetting. I miss you guys. Or at least some of you.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I become an Uncle and you guys are going on about music? take it to the music threads and stop killing my one happy moment in life! >:c

Congratulations! I meant to say something before, but I got distracted.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I become an Uncle and you guys are going on about music? take it to the music threads and stop killing my one happy moment in life! >:c

Congratulations! I meant to say something before, but I got distracted.

Me too. Congratulations! Tell the parents to name it after me?

Oh, and I've tripled my itunes library today. :thumbup:

Quadruple whammy today...

Woke up with a sore throat and runny nose. 10 hours later, and I now have stomach and head aches. What a way to end the weekend, eh?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Nashville, TN. May 6th. Look on ticketmaster for more information.

Oooh, sign me up. That's about an hour from where I live.

EDIT: Uh, a bit too expensive for my tastes. I'll have to pass as I'm poor and irish.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.