Today...

Leoo

I'm 2/3 of the way to the amount I want to save for a car. My dad is going to match it, so I'll have $2,000 to spend on a car.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Agh, it's times like this I truly regret the poor life choices I make.

3 AM, 9 hours left till peer submission, still got 2.2K words left.

[bleep][bleep]UFKCUFLFKASLjkdlaksjdalksjdaskldajlksdjblaaaaargh.

Spice it up a little.

Or should I say: Attempt to insert the occasional supplementary pronoun, adverb or adjective in order to possibly increase the word count by a small margin.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Spice it up a little.

Or should I say: Attempt to insert the occasional supplementary pronoun, adverb or adjective in order to possibly increase the word count by a small margin.

This is a good idea, I'll do it. Thing is, they're specific about margin size, font and pt size so those things were :thumbdown: from the very beginning.

Are they strict on wording use? Because if that is the case, it seems to me like there is no limit whatsoever to the length of your phrases, regardless of the amount of [cabbage] in the sentence that is meant to just stuff the sentence and make the sentence longer, as you as a student should have the right to make the sentence as long as you wish without the suppressive forces of the school or university (who happen to be representatives of the government) standing in the way of all your [cabbage] in a single sentence. It is in that spirit that I suggest to you to [cabbage] your way out of it by using sentences that are longer than the average sentence, since it is clear from these long sentences that very little can be said in many words.

Got to miss about half of the school day because our class went to see a production of Hamlet. It was really good. I enjoyed it.

But at the moment I'm really sleepy, might take nap.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Must stop drinking during weeknights, especially whilst doing work. Argh.

Makes the work go by faster but aha, I don't know ... is it bad ?

I have a bottle of brandy in my room and a final tomorrow.

decisions decisions...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeh he told me he was wrong and it was the right answer. There was another one that he marked wrong that wasn't too.... Only 2 AP tests to go now, and Calc was way easier than I thought it was going to be, so that was nice. Pretty awesome day.

Are they strict on wording use? Because if that is the case, it seems to me like there is no limit whatsoever to the length of your phrases, regardless of the amount of [cabbage] in the sentence that is meant to just stuff the sentence and make the sentence longer, as you as a student should have the right to make the sentence as long as you wish without the suppressive forces of the school or university (who happen to be representatives of the government) standing in the way of all your [cabbage] in a single sentence. It is in that spirit that I suggest to you to [cabbage] your way out of it by using sentences that are longer than the average sentence, since it is clear from these long sentences that very little can be said in many words.

There's a distinct difference between a long sentence and a run on sentence; the former is grammatically correct because it has one subject/predicate per compound section, while the latter has more than one and can therefore be cause for having points docked.

All my sentences on essays are that length, and I've not been docked for a run on for years. So yeah.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I got my first hit on my dating site account. Hell yeah?

I honestly despise dating sites. One time I used it (convinced by my friend because she found her bf with it), almost every women on it is stuck up and has immensely high expectations of what they want. If you want the perfect man, buy one. A dating site is usually a last resort, not a order form.

Popoto.~<3

I honestly despise dating sites. One time I used it (convinced by my friend because she found her bf with it), almost every women on it is stuck up and has immensely high expectations of what they want. If you want the perfect man, buy one. A dating site is usually a last resort, not a order form.

me and my buddy just made accounts for teh lulz. I put a few of my more 'hardcore' looking [bleep]-out pics and a few tag lines implying I don't want commitment, but I don't judge anyone. Basically the site threw me into a slew of fairly attractive girls that are considerably older than me that either wouldn't talk to me, or I wouldn't talk to them. But I got a hit last night [within 18 hours of creation win] from a decent girl. I'm talking to her. I'm obviously not taking it very seriously. But hey...last ditch effort or not, sometimes it works. And I have a strange addiction to adding to my girl problems.

If you took this stuff serious, yeah it's stupid and full of disappointment. But just as a joke? You either laugh, or you "meet" a great girl. It's a win-win.

Tim, you make 2 accounts, hot guy with all the things a girl is after, and then your normal account, when the hot guy one gets contacted by a girl, message back saying, in essence, aim your sights a lot lower. Immediately afterwards contact the same girl from your normal account.

Tim, you make 2 accounts, hot guy with all the things a girl is after, and then your normal account, when the hot guy one gets contacted by a girl, message back saying, in essence, aim your sights a lot lower. Immediately afterwards contact the same girl from your normal account.

That's insanely sick [and brilliant lol]

related note: she gave me her number.

Should I text her?

Have my first actual test (mid term) today. Physics, only the mechanics and fluids part though. Shouldn't be too bad, its worth 20%.

After yesterdays online computer science test fail (the whole site crashed due to the load of people), we all have to restart the test but we get 2 attemprs now. I was bossing it as wel.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

That's insanely sick [and brilliant lol]

related note: she gave me her number.

Should I text her?

Yeah, but make it sporadic.

Bloody engineers are all math and no brains. A big group of them brought a $60000 reclosure switch for us to test the installation method, and the thing is so damn impractical. Its 450kg, 6m long and half a metre high, and they mount this thing horizontally and then start [bleep]ing about the tip load. Then its meant to be able to be manually operated by pulling down a lever using a hook on a pole from the ground, but the lever is on a stupid angle so it wont fully open if you pull it directly down, and you cant do it from the side when its 14m high on a powerpole. The settings can be changed via wifi and the security isnt even worked out yet.

7 of us tradies did.a 2 man job by mounting it like standard government job procedure while the crowd of excited engineers took photos and talked about the problems for hours and didn't even arrive at anything.

The big wigs are pushing for this 60k switch to replace the old ones which are much cheaper and the thing isnt even ready yet..

My brother is gonna tell my parents that he's dropping out of uni today. Don't wanna be in the middle of that [cabbage]storm, especially when he tells them he's gonna make video games instead.

I tried talking him out of dropping out but he won't listen. He's going to flop. Hard.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢