Can you bike without hands?? :D

Drealfreak

It's one of those things which you see people do and go "wow thats sweet, I wish I could do that"

Our class went on a trip and rented bikes. We biked 40km in 2 days, during the first day I learned how to bike without hands!! It's so easy :D

I can...just

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I can do it, well, only sometimes. Some days I have really off balance and cant do it for more then a couple of metres, how ever normally I can ride most of the way home without hands, its also fun when you're riding uphill and pumping the arms as well, really adds a great effect to your talents.

Rsn: Scootenhaben

Combat: 82 ::: Skill Total: 1238

Current Goals: 71/80 Fletching, 51/50 Construction

I think most people in Holland are able to do that without a lot of problems (riding a bike is normal here, for all ages and environments). So, yes, I can ride a bike without hands. Problem is, the bike I currently have has a bit of a twist in both weels. It's very minor, so you can still ride it without problems, but when you don't steer using your hands, the forewheel will go off to the left, causing you to fall to the right, which means that if I bike without hands, I have to lean to one side very far in order not to fall. This makes me look like an idiot, so I don't do it very often anymore ;).

I have been biking forever. Not just riding a bike, but B.M.X. biking. I can ride without my hands easy. What a funny question though for an off topic board.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I was always able to do it, there isn't much to it, lol. But now with my 'new' bike, which is a bit wrecked, I can't do it anymore, because it's going to the left too soon when I release my hands. :? I always prefered my hands on the wheel though. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Riding with no hands is a big thing? Here, there is a lot of emphasis on outdoors and excersizing. Biking is big, and that is the first "trick" people learn basicly.

It's extremely easy 0.o I'm rather sure I learned it about 5 or 6. It was some point after I got my training wheels removed.

~M

ya i didnt think it was a big deal, i can do it and i learned quite a while ago. Havnt been on a bike in a really long time aswell

RSN = "hell1234"

hell1234sig6yp.jpg

sure its easy.......... for like 2 metres :P

na i cant really trying 2 learn 1 hand is so easy

can any1 do a jump or go of a gutter no handed?

:D :D :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

yea, I can do it, but I dont do it often. I have one embarrasing biking story that doesnt have anything to do with using no hands. I was riding and I was talking to my friend and wasnt watching where I was going, and I rode straight into the back of a car. Kind of.....classic.

lope6jw0.jpg

I drive from my place to my gf (7 km) through normal traffic, without hands, unless im unlucky at the traffic lights.

My record stands at 13 kms. I needn't go further, so no point in riding circles, is there. With a decent bike, its easy...

Vmser.png