What makes you angry?

Beethovens29

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAD GRAMMAR

Forgot about that, that's gotta at least be in my all-time top 10.

To add to my previous post (happened to me today):

Moms who bring all 12 of their 5 year old children shopping with them. I was in a dressing room at JC Penny trying on jeans, and all of the sudden I hear the scamper of 40 size 1/8 shoes coming in my general direction. When you enter the dressing area, a loud bell sounds to signal that somebody has entered. These kids thought it would just be a bowl of chocolate to run back and forth through the door to make the loud bell sound 5 times per second, yelling, "DING DONG DING DONG!!" every time it sounds. While 2 kids are screaming that, some other kid is screaming "LOL I WANT ICE CREAM!!!" over and over and over and over. During that, the rest of the little poop-squirts and running through the doors up the walls across the ceiling and upside down.

Kids.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Idiots that argue over game consoles.

Bratty kids, yes I am still in HS.

Scientology.

People that bash police/military.

Fat people that don't blame themselves for being fat.

Cable companies.

Infomercials.

Used car salesmen.

Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

Scientology.

Cable companies.

Infomercials.

Used car salesmen.

I hope you realize it's not always their fault. Genetics are a [bleep] as well as thyroid problems.

Scientology.

Cable companies.

Infomercials.

Used car salesmen.

I hope you realize it's not always their fault. Genetics are a [bleep] as well as thyroid problems.

I think what loi86 meant was fat people who blame the food/people who made it. And yes genetics are to blame some of the time.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

- people who ask really obvious questions/ state obvious things/positions. infuriates me to the core.

- shallow talk a lot girls

- racists

- gangster wannabes with their pants practically falling down

- people who hate people or children just because of one bad experience.

- people who walk slow. I want to punch them in the back of the head!

- people employing cognitive dissonance. When you believe so much in something and refuse the logic that proves it otherwise.

- laggy computers.

Finally:

GEORGE W. BUSH. America's first brainless president.

31145.png

31145.png

31145.png

People who quote the entire OP of a thread when they respond to it.

People who, when you fall down or get injured somehow, stand around you and repeatedly ask "oh my God are you ok?" rather than helping.

People who pull out a camera or cell phone to record an accident or some other disasterous incident rather than helping out the people involved.

Politically accurate people.

People who never seem to get the differece between a right and a privilege and abuse both.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I hate it when ridiculous rumours are spread about me at school

I hate it when I'm the main topic at school and everyone whispers when they see me. I like to stay the 'quiet girl' but sometimes that doesn't work out.

I hate it when an annoying advert comes on.

This is gonna be a little long, because I have additions to make on many posts in this thread. Sorry ^_^

[hide=List of fixes and agreements]

noisy bratty children

Would you like to take my little brother home? All he does is talk and talk and talk, and is a spoiled rotten BRAT.

patriotic people of all nations, mainstream rappers left wing politicians, right wing politicians, uber religious people, atheists with their heads up their [wagon]

Fixed. And agreed.

Being stuck behind someone who walks really, really slowly.

I completely forgot about that one. Oh, and when someone even more impatient than yourself is behind you and they blame the slowness on you.

Many times have I been in lines at stores dealing with both of those.

Teenagers who think the world revolves around them and that only they have an opinion.

Fixed.

I was going to say fat chicks in bikini's but I am unsure of it conflicting with the new rules.

I'm a fat chick, and I wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini, and I don't know why other chicks do.

Ignorant people who automatically thinks communism is bad and evil, when they hardly know what it is themselves.

When I'm with my family in a store, they walk as slow as humanly possible, taking up most of the path.

Teenage boys who claim to be depressed over pety things such as girlfriend issues.

Life insurance commercials, and anything with BILLY MAYS.

People who automatically think something is bad just because one person went about it wrong and don't study it for themselves aggravate me.

It's even worse when you hafta follow someone around and keep up with them while they ride one of those motorized cart thingies, while you're pushing a cart that's almost overflowing with groceries.

Alot of teenagers think that whatever their issue is is the worst thing in the world. Go live out on the streets with no food for a few days, see how bad it is then. (*NOTE* not all teenagers are like this)

Life insurance commercials feed on people's fear of death. And while Billy Mays may be annoying as hell, if he's speaking for it, you know it works. (I've tried a bunch of the products he's spoken for, and they do work as claimed.)

BAD GRAMMAR

Add spelling to that, and you've got my complex.

- shallow people

- racists

- gangster wannabes with their pants practically falling down

- people who walk slow. I want to punch them in the back of the head!

- people employing cognitive dissonance. When you believe so much in something and refuse the logic that proves it otherwise.

- laggy computers.

Fixed and agreed.

People who, when you fall down or get injured somehow, stand around you and repeatedly ask "oh my God are you ok?" rather than helping.

People who pull out a camera or cell phone to record an accident or some other disasterous incident rather than helping out the people involved.

Politically accurate people.

People who never seem to get the differece between a right and a privilege and abuse both.

Above quote should be labeled as "stupid heartless people". Neatens it up more.[/hide]

Thus ends my list of fixes and additions.

I would also like to add that I hate people who don't know what the "Speed Limit" sign means. I mean come on, it doesn't say "50" for you to go 30.

enjoy

[hide=my list]~people that ask you a question, then repeat your answer in question form.

~ small, yappy dogs i can easily drop kick

~ leftist and rightist extremists

~ small children that act like brats

~ their parents who do nothing

~ when people comment on how thin i am. ffs, yes, i have an absolutely wonderful metabolism, thank you mr. bursting-out-of-your-size-70-sweatpants.

~ on that note, people that wear sweatpants in public who obviously shouldnt.

~ people who patronize me

~ country music and anything related to it

~ rap and wannabe-gangstas

~ white wannabe gangstas

~ people that blast rap music in their wannabe-gangsta cars

~ hannah montana/miley cyrus

~ the disney channel

~ news talking heads that just spew mind-numbing drivel then switch to commercials that seem intelligent in comparison

~ the olympics are in one of the most controlling countries in the world but news agencies wont focus on their human rights abuses while theyre over there

~ jerks

~ drama queens

~ people who text friends constantly, even at work

~ morons that think theyre smart

~ southern/hick/backwoods people (flame me if you want, i grew up experiencing them)

~ people who wont shut up

~ models

~ nascar drivers

~ nascar itself

~ infomercial morons

~ car salesmen

~ people that swear every third word when they talk

~ people that adore high school musical etc.

~ people that sing hsm songs in public[/hide]

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

People that judge others with no prior knowledge of said person.

People that have no compassion or empathy.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

~ the olympics are in one of the most controlling countries in the world but news agencies wont focus on their human rights abuses while theyre over there
I've been trying to write and answer to this which is less than two paragraphs but can't seem to do it. Short answer is that's not why they're in China, it's not their main concern and you can compare it to stabbing the host of a party in the back when you, as a guest, make a point of informing the other guests of things which are wrong with with said party instead of celebrating whatever event the party is for.

I hate such people. Turn up, have a good time. [bleep] about it when you get home but not during the event.

Makes you look like an ungratefull freeloader. And other people will see you the same way.

That makes me upset and angry when I see people drinking in a pup then driving shortly afterwards.

I realize you probably meant "pub", and if you didn't, it's something I just don't know about, being in a different country, but the mental image I got from that is just hilarious.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

People who stupidly endanger others lives. One such example is those who drink and drive. That makes me upset and angry when I see people drinking in a pup then driving shortly afterwards. There's absolutely no excuse for that.

Now, I'm completely against drinking and driving. But you have to admit there is a difference between 1-2 beers and just straight up getting hammered. As a teenager, I don't have the kind of alcohol tolerance that a someone drinking in a pub would probably have. Since I don't feel much of anything off of a beer or two, I can say I would be comfortable riding with someone who has built up an alcohol tolerance and feels less than me from that. It's the irresonsible [wagon] who go in, get wasted on hard liqour, and decide they're ok to drive home that I can't stand.

[hide=]

I've been trying to write and answer to this which is less than two paragraphs but can't seem to do it. Short answer is that's not why they're in China, it's not their main concern and you can compare it to stabbing the host of a party in the back when you, as a guest, make a point of informing the other guests of things which are wrong with with said party instead of celebrating whatever event the party is for.

I hate such people. Turn up, have a good time. [bleep] about it when you get home but not during the event.

Makes you look like an ungratefull freeloader. And other people will see you the same way.

[/hide]

my point wasnt to spend the entire time bashing them, but just to mention "hey, btw, this is one of the last hold-out communist nations and still has a lot of internal problems"

not to flame them for two straight weeks.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

• 2 weeks later...

People who live for drama. For example, this is a conversation I had with someone yesterday:

Me: "wait, you said you liked my youtube video, but you rated it 2 stars :\"

Her: "no, i rated it 4 stars.."

Her: "i'm offended that you would make that accusation"

Me: "well, i guess someone else must have rated it 1 star then. oh well"

Her: "okay..?"

Me: "well sorry but it just really looked like you rated it 2 stars"

Her: "[bleep] you"

Btw, she really did rate it two stars. Idk why she would even lie about anything like that :\

Also:

People who walk slow

People who are like "omg i want them to marry me" when they see a hot famous person. Especially musicians; people should like them for the [bleep]ing MUSIC, not their [bleep]ing looks.

Which brings me to my next one, jonas brothers fans (notice I didn't capitalize the j.) - when asked, the fans tend to say the only reasons they like them are because they're hot, they sing happy songs, they're good musicians, the songs are catchy, and because they're catholics.

Because they're hot - should this really matter?

They sing happy songs - and other bands don't?

They're good musicians - try listening to neoclassical.

The songs are catchy - only decent argument i've seen. but then again, nearly every band has at least one catchy song.

Because they're catholics - why should this even matter?

Tbh I know they can have an opinion but I just hate them. They're annoying.

Liars.

And most of the other things mentioned on this thread

[hide=btw]billy_4_prez.jpg[/hide]

wl7w9j.png