Live Concerts

happy123

Infected Mushroom friday was [bleep]ing insane. I wasn't expecting much, and it was pretty boring at first since all my friends were just chilling nowhere near the crowd. But the music called me into the crowd so after a few insults to my lame buddies I grabbed my (lady) dancing friends and penetrated inside the crowd, which was about the time when the night started becoming blurry. I think I was groped by both men and women in there, and I didn't care the slightest bit. Great concert.

And I was supposed to go see Coldplay Saturday night but my legs were killing me and I didn't feel like paying the 150$ for a 1h show that probably wouldn't be good compared to the (free) Infected Mushroom concert. So I sold my ticket to my eager friends little sister who thanked me tonight and said it was great, but she's a 16 year old girl... of course she was going to enjoy a Coldplay concert :lol:

hiccup.png

Are you [bleep] KIDDING.

We get two more notable acts coming and they would have been about the last two on my list.

Marilyn Manson and Insane Clown Posse. Why?!?

Modest Mouse is coming though. :thumbup:

MM and ICP suck. :lol:

I want to see Modest Mouse but I dont think I will be able to.

You going to see BTBAM and The Faceless?

Nah, it'd be fun, but I'm not interested in them enough to pay the money and bear the other bands for. Are you coming for it?

hopefully. MOSH MOSH MOSH.

But I might leave if In Flames is playing last. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

And I was supposed to go see Coldplay Saturday night but my legs were killing me and I didn't feel like paying the 150$ for a 1h show that probably wouldn't be good compared to the (free) Infected Mushroom concert. So I sold my ticket to my eager friends little sister who thanked me tonight and said it was great, but she's a 16 year old girl... of course she was going to enjoy a Coldplay concert :lol:

I'm not a Coldplay fan, but I do hear all the time that they put on great shows. Makes me kind of curious. I wouldn't cough up $150 for it though.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Just got back from social distortion. Seeing sick puppies, then the next day framing hanley later this week. Social Distortion was pretty good.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Ive Seen: (in order)

Dragonforce

Turisas

Metallica

Machine Head

also got tickets for: (in order)

Greenday

Muse

Hollywood Undead

Cant wait :D

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...

I remember watching the Beatles in Shea Stadium back in 1965, that was probably one of the most enjoyable days of my life!

The crowd cheering was one of the most memorable moments that I will never be able to forget, especially when John, Paul, George, and Ringo were first running out to their spot from underneath the stadium.

If I could repeat that adventure again, I would definitely go back, without a second thought!

So..

Upcomming concerts: Camera Obscura (October), Tori Amos (September), The Tallest Man Alive (October) and Lowlands festival in two weeks. :thumbup:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I just saw Coldplay, on the Viva La Vida tour. I don't really like coldplay that much, but the show was amazing (A friend of mine had an extra lawn ticket that he sold me for 30 bucks).

The lights and everything were completely out of this world. On the song "Yellow", they released all these huge yellow ballons into the crowd, which was awesome, and they had confetti and everything. It was just amazingly choreographed.

We were on the lawn which was way in the back of the stadium (it was like an amphitheater kind of arrangement), and a couple of my other friends had seats up closer, which they were bragging about. Then, about halfway through the show, the band gets off stage, and then they emerge like 30 seconds later, on the little walkway before the lawn and then they walked up onto the lawn onto this little circular stage which was right near us. Basically everyone on the lawn sprinted to it (as did I), and when I got there we were 11 rows back from them. They di like 3 songs up there, it was awesome. They even did a cover of "Billy Jean". So ya, my friends wanted to kill me. it was fun. ;)

Without a doubt the best performance I've ever seen. If you don't like Coldplay, but have a chance to see them, do it. You will not regret it.

What the [bleep] is Thin Lizzy doing at the bottom. This upsets me greatly.

Yeah. I'd love to see them and Alice in Chains, but having to endure through all those others? [cabbage].

So many bands suck in that thing.

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they suck ;)

Yes it does.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'd see Metallica just to say that I have.

Hmm...Avenged Sevenfold would be ok I guess.

The only band that I would want to see is Airbourne and maybe Mastodon.

I can see a hard rock/metal fan liking that, but not myself.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Yeah. I'd love to see them and Alice in Chains, but having to endure through all those others? [cabbage].

I saw Lizzy supporting Deep Purple and they were absolutely terrible.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Machine Head is by far the most offensive band on that poster. Everything else I can tolerate.

The only ones I cant tolerate is BFMV and Linkin Park.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I saw Lizzy supporting Deep Purple and they were absolutely terrible.

I'd figure, doubt they'd be like in the older days. Still kind of sad to see them with a band like Linkin Park.

hell yeah..just watch U2 live here Dublin \' Crowds :thumbup: full...well well well of course U2..

Bleh, I hate U2.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.