Live Concerts

happy123

Almost forgot to mention, I'll probably end up seeing dragonforce and Sonata Arctica this september. Only $20 and my roomate is going, so figured why not. :lol:

Sonata should be fun to see if they play some old songs and I'm sure dragonforce will be funny at least.

Also found out Dethklok is playing near me in october. [bleep] yeah. :thumbup: :thumbsup:

Almost forgot to mention, I'll probably end up seeing dragonforce and Sonata Arctica this september. Only $20 and my roomate is going, so figured why not. :lol:

Sonata should be fun to see if they play some old songs and I'm sure dragonforce will be funny at least.

Also found out Dethklok is playing near me in october. [bleep] yeah. :thumbup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, and Nadril is gonna [bleep] people up in the pit.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

What the [bleep] is Thin Lizzy doing at the bottom. This upsets me greatly.

Yeah. I'd love to see them and Alice in Chains, but having to endure through all those others? [cabbage].

I saw Lizzy supporting Deep Purple and they were absolutely terrible.

With John Sykes on vocals and guitar, right? He's a hack.

2009rb9.jpg

What the [bleep] is Thin Lizzy doing at the bottom. This upsets me greatly.

Yeah. I'd love to see them and Alice in Chains, but having to endure through all those others? [cabbage].

I saw Lizzy supporting Deep Purple and they were absolutely terrible.

With John Sykes on vocals and guitar, right? He's a hack.

Yeah that's right. He was terrible and wouldn't stop swearing. I like a good curse but this guy was ridiculous. Gorham's playing and tone were awful too.

I don't even like the real Lizzy stuff (with the exception of Sun Goes Down), but I can recognise the massive talent of Phil Lynott and Gary Moore. Without them the band is less than nothing.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I saw them a few months ago. The moshpit wasn't that intense because most people were there just for [cabbage]s and giggles, rather than because they liked the band.

Saw sick puppies last night. Got some signed stuff. I was sort of off to the side of the most pit because there were some crazy huge guys going insane in the middle of it and I weigh like 110 pounds so I don't think that would have gone over too well.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• 1 month later...

Can't believe nobody's been to a concert in a whole month on here :?

I just got back from The Mars Volta at First Avenue in Minneapolis. The show was spectacular. They've slimmed down the number of band members and have a lot tighter sound than the previous time I saw them. They played a lot of older songs and a majority from Bedlam and De-Loused. I was front row for the ENTIRE show and an absolute blast. I got an officially stamped setlist that they threw to the crowd at the end and a pick that Omar used. Overall I'd say it was my favorite concert I've ever been to :)

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Next Friday hopefully I will be able to see BTBAM along with The Faceless. Unfortunately they are playing with 3 inches Of Blood, and even worse In Flames.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

i dont just go to concerts, i play them.

i cant think of anything i enjoy more than getting onstage and entertaining crowds.

more on topic, ive been to alot of concerts, my favorite ones were seeing van halen, and tran siberian orchestra while sitting in the fourth row. it was incredible

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

I just got back from watching a Blink-182 concert yesterday in Portland.

It was... amazing, to say the least.

Chester French opened, followed by Taking Back Sunday, and closed with Blink.

I had never heard of Chester French before, but he was okay! I'm not a fan of TBS, but they rocked the house. I was stuck in the middle of the mosh pit the entire time, and needless to say, I'm a bit bruised from crazed fan-girls pushing into me the whole time.

And as I said earlier, Blink was AMAZING. They played sooooo many cool songs from their old albums; they didn't play any songs from their soon-to-be-released album, because they don't want "crappy, home-made YouTube" videos to be the first time some people hear their songs.

Seriously like... a day later, and I'm still floating. I can't believe I saw them live. <3: I've been to two Angels and Airwaves concerts, which were both awesome, but seeing Tom, Mark, and Travis together, playing all of their old songs... ugh <3:<3:<3:

Well worth the bruises.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Any photos Range_This?

Sorry, not this time. Neither my friend nor I own a digital camera so we couldn't get any. I'll try to scan the setlist or something.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Saw Mr. Big last Monday. Not a fan of their music but it was great to see Billy Sheehan and Paul Gilbert play together - they're absolutely insane. I took a bunch of photos but I'm too lazy to post them here unless someone really wants to see them and can direct me to a good batch-upload site.

2009rb9.jpg

Last concert I saw was Death Cab for Cutie in April, it was amazing hearing them live.

I was going to go to Blink in August but my parents ended up making me go on vacation with them (while they were playing where I live), so that made me pretty damn sad :(

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Last concert I saw was Death Cab for Cutie in April, it was amazing hearing them live.

I would LOVE to see death cab live. I'd imagine they'd be terrific.

I'm seeing manson on the 22nd of september, and on the 26th I'm going to go see she wants revenge, or silverstein/adtr/oh, sleep, and a couple other bands like that.

I saw Death Cab last year in Belgium. It was in a forest, and in the forest they had this open air hall where they played. The music was pretty good, but I didn't think of it as a lifechanging experience, I kind of expected a little bit more to be honest.

169hv6t.jpg

This was the location. <3:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Concerts are gay.

Hi could you please turn down the volume? O I guess not.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Concerts are gay.

Hopefully you are being sarcastic somehow. But if you're not you probably haven't been to a good concert.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Concerts are gay.

Hopefully you are being sarcastic somehow. But if you're not you probably haven't been to a good concert.

Tbh I really haven't been to a good one. I have no problem with loud music, I <3 loud music, but it distorts thee quality. Thus I usuallt go outside at work whenever a good band is in town. For instance, Marilyn Manson's music was probably the best live msuic I've ever heard... From a mile away. But when I saw vids off the event it was so loud you couldn't really make out the notes\instruments.

Concerts are gay.

Earplugs, you neanderthal.

derrrr rly.

First off, earplugs don't really work second, I stated it wasn't the loudness of the music, sorry if that wasn't clear in my post. It just sounds so distorted =\

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge