RSBDavid

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foxsex1.jpg

Typical Fox News :roll:

Lol they let them do that but the trojan pig commercial is banned :roll:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Foxsex1.jpg

They banned it? It was on for months and they just let it go for that long?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Foxsex1.jpg

"in local news, child molestor is praised for raising self esteem of local homosexual boy billie thomas, after having sex with him. the boy had this to say; 'he was so nice to me, and didn't think I was ugly like everybody else.' Could child molestation be a new cure for teenage depression and help lower suicide rates? Find out more at foxnews.com"

:? Maybe I got a little too in to it

Foxsex1.jpg

"in local news, child molestor is praised for raising self esteem of local homosexual boy billie thomas, after having sex with him. the boy had this to say; 'he was so nice to me, and didn't think I was ugly like everybody else.' Could child molestation be a new cure for teenage depression and help lower suicide rates? Find out more at foxnews.com"

Make that into a thread, NOW! =D> =D>

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

Foxsex1.jpg

OMFG!! That Is hilarious!!! I must show my friends... :lol: :lol: :lol: ( :lol: )

When was this broadcasted?

Foxsex1.jpg

OMFG!! That Is hilarious!!! I must show my friends... :lol: :lol: :lol: ( :lol: )

When was this broadcasted?

rofl! :lol: :lol: :lol:

occamsrazorbq0.png

:-#

O NO YOU DIDN'T!

Hey Shadow, if you're here, do you still have that collections of the transformer guy, the Muslims, and the other people all facepalming? That was the funniest reply I've ever seen.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

70j3o7.jpg

Hey Shadow, if you're here, do you still have that collections of the transformer guy, the Muslims, and the other people all facepalming? That was the funniest reply I've ever seen.

I probably do, but it's almost impossible to find them. I don't take the time to put them in proper folders lol

Thanks, I guess. I did laugh at it. But there's too much anime :|

THIS is a rather cool facepalm collection, even though a lot of them are repeated in order to form the star wars guy if you look at the entire thing by shrinking the whole collection.

[hide=Massive image]facepalm-combo.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.