Why is it wrong for males to hit females?

Lordtunkuta

There's a point.

Is it wrong to hit a woman who could kick your [wagon] five ways from Friday?

No just foolish.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't hit women. And you don't question that.

Why would you hit anyone. There's not much use to it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

then what happens when she bites you :shock:

Bite her back, lol. No rules against biting, right?

Some girls are into that, actually.

I wouldn't get into, say, a barfight with a woman. But I'd hit 'er if I had tah.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

then what happens when she bites you :shock:

Nibble her back ;) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I feel you could attack them if it's morally justified and accepted that they'd deserve it.

That or you're getting your [wagon] kicked brutally and are just standing there twiddling your thumbs.

Agreed. I'd hit a woman if I had to, but I think the idea is to avoid getting into those situations int he first place.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Generally, I wouldn't hit a female. If she hit me first and was going to continue, I would probably try and restrain her before hitting. Hitting would be a very very last resort, and I'd need a damn good reason to do so. There's no reason to hit her if you can restrain her.

I don't really like hitting, so if I were hit I would twist their arm behind their back until they calmed down, regardless of gender. I really hate how men are discriminated against though. For the past 80's years women have been gaining rights and becoming closer to equality, using such phrases as "we can do whatever men can," and not only do I accept it, but I support it. What I'm not fine is when they get special treatment in "certain situations." It should be all or nothing, if they aren't allowed to get hit back and use crappy phrases like "ladies first", then why should we treat them equally?

Just wondering, what do you guys think if it's between siblings? I argue with my sister all the time, and she's hit me...I don't recall if I've ever hit her back, but would it morally correct if I did?

Other than my sister, no, I don't think I would ever even consider hitting a female. Unless things got extreme. I don't know, I would probably just ignore them and go cry in a corner.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

According to people, violence is wrong in any form :shock:

Anyway, i think it's wrong for the same reason as a grown man hitting a child; they're generally physically weaker, and women are generally not as agressive as men. (Apparently.) :shock:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Actually let me edit this post. I know a pretty big girl who takes boxing, and I know a lot of dudes in here are scrawny and lanky.

If a girl is causing actual physical harm, no way in hell I'm gonna just take it. What happened to equal rights for women, it doesn't work one way.

Actually let me edit this post. I know a pretty big girl who takes boxing, and I know a lot of dudes in here are scrawny and lanky.

If a girl is causing actual physical harm, no way in hell I'm gonna just take it. What happened to equal rights for women, it doesn't work one way.

QFT

Just wondering, what do you guys think if it's between siblings? I argue with my sister all the time, and she's hit me...I don't recall if I've ever hit her back, but would it morally correct if I did?

Other than my sister, no, I don't think I would ever even consider hitting a female. Unless things got extreme. I don't know, I would probably just ignore them and go cry in a corner.

I don't know about the less aggressive part :lol:

+1

Unless it's a joke of some sort, you don't have the right to hit women. Women rights, hitting someone isn't a right, it's just something stupid. Women on the other hand have the right to slap you, punch you, pour their glass of wine over your head, hit you with their purse, throw stuff at you, and other variations when you're being an [wagon]. It's not like you'll get seriously hurt. If you disagree, then become gay or say hi to the mr the police officer.

+1

Unless it's a joke of some sort, you don't have the right to hit women. Women rights, hitting someone isn't a right, it's just something stupid. Women on the other hand have the right to slap you, punch you, pour their glass of wine over your head, hit you with their purse, throw stuff at you, and other variations when you're being an [wagon]. It's not like you'll get seriously hurt. If you disagree, then become gay or say hi to the mr the police officer.

+2. Men are typically stronger thhan woman so we can't feel pain at all, and it's ok to hurt us, as long as we don't fight back.

+1

+2. Men are typically stronger thhan woman so we can't feel pain at all, and it's ok to hurt us, as long as we don't fight back.

+3, if a woman was about to knife me to death, I'd smile and ask if she wants a glass of orange juice while she's at it. Punches and other stuff are ok too, as members of Man, we can't feel nerve impulses such as pain or suffering.

Basically, I would treat punching a woman/girl the same way I would treat punching anyone else, based on how much pain I know they can take, and whether they would take that punch as a real punch and not just a playful one. I guess I should mention that I am overall rough.

I see women as my equal, so I have no qualms against hitting one. Someone I know and his girlfriend play punch-for-punch, quite funny to see it because she usually wins and it's not like he's scrawny or anything.

I personally think that it is a bit sexist to think that hitting a woman/girl is wrong, whereas they can hit a guy all they want and probably get away with it. Damn double-standards.

Oh, and I also think that some clarification is needed. Are we talking about hitting someone with intent to injure, or playful?

I will hit a woman if I need to get the point across that I'm angry and she is the cause. Not hard, but enough that it will hurt her just enough to get that point across. I apply the same philosophy to a guy. However, I will only resort to that when words do nothing and I am not able to leave. Or if they punch me first, then I see a punch back as completely open.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

The public generally views men as more stronger. I know some chicks that can totally kick my [wagon]. :oops: :oops: :oops:

It is against the rules at my school for a guy to touch a girl's breast but not for a girl to touch a guys penis. This actually happened in a truth and dare thing and the guy got fined with sexual harrasment.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'd say that by and large women are a lot less physically violent than men, or less likely to resort to it. So if a woman's hitting you, there's either probably a very good reason (i.e. you just insulted her mother) or no reason at all (i.e. she's psychotic). In the latter case there's not much point upholding your chivalry, but in the former, and i'd say more probable case, you should probably think about why you were just hit before you hit back.

Also, call me old fashioned but hitting a woman just seems plain wrong.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Of course it is plain wrong. It's not even up for discussion. You're not old fashioned. 99.99% of the forumers who say they will slap a girl just have a big mouth.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Of course it is plain wrong. It's not even up for discussion. You're not old fashioned. 99.99% of the forumers who say they will slap a girl just have a big mouth.

Like its wrong for anyone to hit somebody in the first place.

But it comes down to self defense. I dont see them as a male or female I just see it as a threat if they start attacking me.

Gonna make a guess here, and this is as a female.

Two guys fighting, or a girl fighting a guy (not the guy fighting back) where is the guy gonna get hit. The stomach, or chest, a face hit is basically out of the question, in general.

However, if a guy hits a girl, he is more likely to hit her breasts, in which case she could call out sexual harassment, and the guy is screwed.

Either way, it's just one of life's little things.

Plus as I said, I'm a girl, so this doesn't affect me in anyways but good ones, I guess

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Gonna make a guess here, and this is as a female.

Two guys fighting, or a girl fighting a guy (not the guy fighting back) where is the guy gonna get hit. The stomach, or chest, a face hit is basically out of the question, in general.

However, if a guy hits a girl, he is more likely to hit her breasts, in which case she could call out sexual harassment, and the guy is screwed.

Either way, it's just one of life's little things.

Plus as I said, I'm a girl, so this doesn't affect me in anyways but good ones, I guess

Oh, and if we get hit in the balls, do we get to call sexual harassment? NO!

I wouldn't hit them if they attacked me, but I'd try to restrain them, by twisting their arm back, or even just sitting on them. If it's playful, I see nothing wrong with that. I don't see hitting as able to achieve anything though.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.