Biscuits: The best for Dunking

Cyco_Reborn

Well, all these apocolyptic and downright pessemistic threads around now I thought we needed something nice and pleasant to take our minds off the important things.

So, which Biscuit is your favourite for dunking? You might want to consider: If it makes a mush at the bottom of your Beverage, if it adds flavour to said Beverage or if the said Beverage adds flavour to the biscuit!!!

My favourite would have to be the Chocolate Digestive!!!

Post Away!!! :thumbsup:

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

i dont drink tee or coffeee, or too fond of biscuits (the ones we have in our barrel are all broken and crumbly and not very pleasent) but ill try and slip hob nob in before anyone else.The oats, being a porridge eater are very absorbant.

tifsdac6mc.gif

what do you mean by biscuit?

because from my definition of the term (the KFC one), i would not consider dunking it in any beverage.

Biscuit

I meant the British kind. I never realised they were called differently elsewhere... #-o

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

If gravy counts, I love dunking a good cornbread biscuit in some homemade gravy. As far as drinking goes, I like pretty much any biscuit, as long as it's toasted (I find that toasting them helps them hold together while being dunked), with a good cup of coffee.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

At first I thought of the 'ever caught them' thread's discussion which will not be discussed any more, then I read the first post and thought :-s Why would you dip bread into a drink. Then I saw cyco's post. Well, I usually dip my cookies in milk, but i rarely dip my cookies. :)

My choice is going to have to be Ginger Nuts, as they don't fall apart.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I was wondering why the [bleep] someone would dunk a biscuit (in the American sense) into something. Then got more confused when you asked about different kind of biscuits. :P

Now that I know they are cookies it makes a lot more sense. Anyways I really like peanut butter + chocolate chip cookies (that is, both at once together :D.) although I usually don't dunk them ;D.

Nutter Butter or Oreos in milk (Preferably chocolate milk), assuming biscuit means all kinds of cookies. If it means normal, round, cookies (Are there even normal cookies?), then anything with milk is good enough for me. I think.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

My choice is going to have to be Ginger Nuts, as they don't fall apart.

I'd have to agree with you. And they get a nice texture after them. My second favourite biscuits.

My all time favourite, with a cup of 'ot chocolate, and a book, is a plate of ANZACS. The oaty goodness, and fruits combined with a sweet honey...ohh....mmmm.

Then there's TimTams. Too bad Americans, and British people can't get them. There a biscuit with a wafer in the centre, covered in a light chocolate cream, covered in a chocolate coating. They are divine.

But to differ from the norm, get one, bite off both ends, pour yourself a hot chocolate, coffee, some Irish Cream, but something, strong and creamy, and suck through it like a straw. The inside disintegrates, left with a hardish shell, then you pop into your mouth.. A TimTam Slam. And make sure you use Double Chocolate, or Caramel.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I hate dunking anything into my tea, it always crumbles and gives a strange zingy flavour to the tea.

But being British, i would have to go with the regular digestive, which generally comes in the blue packet instead of the red one. \'

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Tim Tams. Suck your coffee through them.

Seriously though, all you non-Aussies are just missing out. Although i must say, i much prefer milk to coffee with my Tim Tams, not that we have them very often.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

I learnt this trick from a guitar teacher called Justin, who makes videos on youtube.

Take a Penguin bar, bite off the opposing corners and use it like a straw to suck up a hot chocolate.

Then you put it in your mouth and it kind of explodes as it ruptures with all the hot chocolate.

Awesome.

Advanced Biscuit Submersion Techniques

[hide=]PJsEMKX3dXI [/hide]

spacescenev24.jpg