Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

well, whenever it's dark out, we have this window at the back, like a sliding door/window thingy. and whenever I walk into the kitchen,(big open room, with a table, then a counter and a small entrance into the kitchen) I have to rush as fast as I can to turn either the outdoor light for the back porch, or the kitchen light, and if I turn on the kitchen light. I end up slowly walking towards the outdoor light switch. and I always feel like someone's there, and they're waiting just to like, slam into the window and make a bunch of noise, or kill me. It scares the [cabbage] outta me. windows in general when it's dark out do, I always feel like someone is watching me, or can see me. except at my dads, I have like 4 blankets nailed over the window.

I always bring my bat and my knife downstairs when I'm home alone. And if I don't have those and I'm already downstairs, if I hear a noise or my dog barks, I grab a couple kitchen knives. If I was a robber, I'd break in just to see that. Bet it's hilarious.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I always feel like someone is watching me

O_O

[hide=]O_O[/hide]

One day I watched that video about 3 times in a row. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I feel a lot of people won't know this about me, so I just wanna get it out in the open. I feel that I may be a junkie... I've been called one by multiple friends, multiple times.... I havn't done any really serious drugs (no heroin, coke, meth, or anything like that), but I have done my fair share of other things.

Meh, I'm cool with who I am though.

Don't look down on me for it... I get that sometimes and it bugs me. :|

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I couldn't stop staring at that dancing thing in the background.

Oh wow, I just noticed that. :lol:

Creepy actually. :?

Lol that's the gecko from geico XD

I feel a lot of people won't know this about me, so I just wanna get it out in the open. I feel that I may be a junkie... I've been called one by multiple friends, multiple times.... I havn't done any really serious drugs (no heroin, coke, meth, or anything like that), but I have done my fair share of other things.

Don't worry about it man, I know plenty of people who have hot boxed a fairly sized apartment and I still don't consider them junkies rofl.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

I couldn't stop staring at that dancing thing in the background.

Oh wow, I just noticed that. :lol:

Creepy actually. :?

Lol that's the gecko from geico XD

Don't worry about it man, I know plenty of people who have hot boxed a fairly sized apartment and I still don't consider them junkies rofl.

Heh, to bad its not just weed I do. I could name five other drugs I've done, and if I really take some time to think about it, I might be able to remember some others lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

well, whenever it's dark out, we have this window at the back, like a sliding door/window thingy. and whenever I walk into the kitchen,(big open room, with a table, then a counter and a small entrance into the kitchen) I have to rush as fast as I can to turn either the outdoor light for the back porch, or the kitchen light, and if I turn on the kitchen light. I end up slowly walking towards the outdoor light switch. and I always feel like someone's there, and they're waiting just to like, slam into the window and make a bunch of noise, or kill me. It scares the [cabbage] outta me. windows in general when it's dark out do, I always feel like someone is watching me, or can see me. except at my dads, I have like 4 blankets nailed over the window.

thats like me, when im down on my own at night and whenever i turn the lights off to go upstairs, i turn my back and always think some1s gonna jump out of the lounge and chase me up the stairs, so i end up legging it lool x

xxamzyxx.png

952a0f472b.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

yesterday at church, I was daydreaming about being a powerful ruler ... :wall:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I read the Twilight series and enjoyed it. Kinda.

ROFL.

AHAHAHA.

LOL WHAT ARE YOU A GIRL

Don't you DARE INSULT GIRLS LIKE THAT.

Not all girls like Twilight! If they do then I'M A MAN!

Of over 20 people I've asked, only one said "no".

Oh God :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

ROFL.

AHAHAHA.

LOL WHAT ARE YOU A GIRL

that would explain a lot.

ROFL.

AHAHAHA.

LOL WHAT ARE YOU A GIRL

that would explain a lot.

It would actually.

I did this test thing in Psychology and I'm more masculine than feminine.

Which I am very happy about - I detest being female -.-

Confession: I want to be genderless, if not that then a man, if not that then dead. -.-

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].