Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

[cabbage]. Why does this happen to me. Actually, it may be a common occurrence - males usually put female pictures into their signature and avatars and then other users think they are the opposite sex of they actually are. Darkrick and Dark_Aura being a few.

It's not just you.

-.-

I maintain that lionheart is a girl. And also dizzle.

Well when i read posts i always correlate something to their sig or avvy and envision it talking. For example, when I read Lenin's posts, I envision a convenant saying it.

You mean elite ;)

idk i thought that was what they were called. i dont play halo.

[cabbage]. Why does this happen to me. Actually, it may be a common occurrence - males usually put female pictures into their signature and avatars and then other users think they are the opposite sex of they actually are. Darkrick and Dark_Aura being a few.

It's not just you.

-.-

I maintain that lionheart is a girl.

No but you see, Lionheart's signature has a GUY in it. So it's double reverse for you. Because you have trouble differentiating hermaphroditic anime characters with spectacularly pointy hair.

It's not just you.

-.-

No but you see, Lionheart's signature has a GUY in it. So it's double reverse for you. Because you have trouble differentiating hermaphroditic anime characters with spectacularly pointy hair.

Comrade, are you questioning Lenin?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It's not just you.

-.-

Fact: all anime characters are women, no matter how big their swords are. And that goes for both swords if you know what I mean.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm an extremely jealous person when I have a girlfriend. I dispise all guys with my girlfriend. Before I had a girlfriend I hooked up with a girl multiple times who has a boyfriend and I also did things with my best friend whose a girl while we were drunk and she had a boyfriend. Would have went further but didnt have protection. I am currently dating a girl who cheated on me back in august after we were only dating for a month. And I don't know why I put myself through such pain.

But... I have never cheated on any of my girlfriends and never will.

My morals are messed up. :wall:

Zaros_Rips.png

My confession is that jaerkd00d's avatar is too big. It should be 83x82.

Also, I use the right shift for typing, and the left shift for keyboard shortcuts. And I stayed up to 4am last night just because I wanted to read a book and had nothing going on today. (I love summer) I'm listening to the Beach Boys right now, I used to like the Black Eyed Peas until I realized that all of their songs, except for "Where is the love" (Their only good song), are just "Bump/Pump it in your trunk".

Such scandalous confessions. Oh, and as my last confession, I find posting real personal information on the interblag exceedingly stupid.

C2b6gs7.png

Also, I use the right shift for typing, and the left shift for keyboard shortcuts. And I stayed up to 4am last night just because I wanted to read a book and had nothing going on today. (I love summer) I'm listening to the Beach Boys right now, I used to like the Black Eyed Peas until I realized that all of their songs, except for "Where is the love" (Their only good song), are just "Bump/Pump it in your trunk".

Such scandalous confessions. Oh, and as my last confession, I find posting real personal information on the interblag exceedingly stupid.

Ohh what book?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Ohh what book?

He was reading pron all night. :o :?

All of a sudden I can't stop thinking in the voice of the Slapchop guy. Hopefully in 5 seconds, 4 or 5 seconds it'll be done.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I regret checking out 4chan....

I also regret that. That website is not as much epic as it is nasty.

I also regret the fact that I do enjoy the Jerry Springer show :oops:

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

The "Nothing is Scarier" trope on TV tropes has a piece on House of Leaves. They color house and everything, and reading it I got a [bleep]ing flashback of reading the book and just about pissed myself. They're right, though. Nothing is the scariest thing.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

The "Nothing is Scarier" trope on TV tropes has a piece on House of Leaves. They color house and everything, and reading it I got a [bleep] flashback of reading the book and just about pissed myself.

I loved will always love that book.

All of a sudden I can't stop thinking in the voice of the Slapchop guy. Hopefully in 5 seconds, 4 or 5 seconds it'll be done.

It's Joe Pesci for me. :|

I'm 16 and I don't own a cellphone. :|

I don't know anyone under the age of 10 here that doesn't have one. But you're in America, so you have that freedom I suppose.

Lol @ Real men drink hard liquor.

I'm 16 and I never even entertain the idea of a cellphone any more. They just aren't that useful in a small town, considering I can walk the length and breadth of town in ~40 minutes.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

My parents do not know that I am going to a private school that costs $40,000 ($35,000 with a scholarship) American Dollars a year to get away from them. They think I am going to go for a better education.

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

also, i almost killed the kid who raped my sister

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Hopefully that kid is now in prison for life, that's better then killing him in my opinion.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I would have killed the punk.

I would have too. :x

Killing is too easy tbh, you can say anything you like about me, but mess with my honour or any of those close to me, and you had better run for the f***ing hills. I am coming for you. :evil:

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

I would have killed the punk.

I would have too. :x

Killing is too easy tbh, you can say anything you like about me, but mess with my honour or any of those close to me, and you had better run for the f***ing hills. I am coming for you. :evil:

I'm like that too.

I want to be part of Seaarrrgh II.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!