Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Your "Mr. 'I'm not a Rascist'" comment implied that you were mocking him and saying he was, in fact, rascist because of his discrimination against rascists.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Your "Mr. 'I'm not a Rascist'" comment implied that you were mocking him and saying he was, in fact, rascist because of his discrimination against rascists.

no, it implied that he was in fact, not a racist. it was an attempt at sarcasm, which happens to fly by a lot of people because it's all text no emotion.

i was making fun of him not being racist, hence saying discriminating against racism. i guess i really have to define humor on here seeing how the smallest of remarks can start a flame war :roll: .

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

No, I knew it was sarcasm. You just used it poorly.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

wait, if you knew it was sarcasm, then why would you go and start this whole thing? :wall:

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

wait, if you knew it was sarcasm, then why would you go and start this whole thing? :wall:

Because he could.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Because you used it in a way that made me interpret it in a manner in which it was not intended.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I just remembered for my High School....I think it was a transcript ( A thing where you put all of your year activities)....I checkmarked golf lmao. I never paid or turned anything in and I went to one practice.

Will this come back to haunt me?

I just remembered for my High School....I think it was a transcript ( A thing where you put all of your year activities)....I checkmarked golf lmao. I never paid or turned anything in and I went to one practice.

Depends, if you're going to college, possibly but not likely, other than that, not really.

I did the same thing except I put down life drawing... I only attended the one lesson because it is a looong journey.

So if it comes back to haunt you then I'll be haunted too D:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Because you used it in a way that made me interpret it in a manner in which it was not intended.

For teh lulz as well, amirite?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Depends, if you're going to college, possibly but not likely, other than that, not really.

Wellnot thinking about college, I did it for teh NHS. At our school for Fresh/Sophomore years you have to do a combined 4 activities. For a free pass I put golf so I wouldn't have to do so much next year. (Last year I only did Track.) :mrgreen:

I lied that my blood sugar was low to get something free to eat where I work (Burger King)

I do have diabetes, but my blood sugar at the time I ate it was over 200 :oops:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I lied that my blood sugar was low to get something free to eat where I work (Burger King)

What is the normal blood sugar?

Sorry for my ignorance :?

My dad has diabetes, and anywhere between 80 and 120 is pretty good. But getting up to 200 isn't uncommon or anything, my dads gotten to 450 before.

My dad has diabetes, and anywhere between 80 and 120 is pretty good. But getting up to 200 isn't uncommon or anything, my dads gotten to 450 before.

My doctor wants my blood sugar should be 90. My highest blood sugar ever was 643, and my lowest ever was 12 -.-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Pendulum. Blood Sugar. Great Song.

Indeed. And don't worry, I tried electric sliding when I had no idea how to electric slide....There was a single ripple in the mass.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I used to read the comments that are left on my friend's pages (e.g bebo) and then guess what they were talking about. It's something to do if I'm realllyyy bored.

I also read random TIFers old posts sometimes, so watch what you say.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I used to read the comments that are left on my friend's pages (e.g bebo) and then guess what they were talking about. It's something to do if I'm realllyyy bored.

Wongtong is the bestest.Previous statement is false. HAHA, can't read everything!

Wongtong is the bestest.Previous statement is false. HAHA, can't read everything!

HA I CAN YOU SUCK UP!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

HA I CAN YOU SUCK UP!

RAWR!Are you really prepared to go through ALL my posts, in size 1 font, to see if I say something mean, like Ray needs to stop complaining about MP40 noobs on CoD:WaW before I learn how to punch someone over the internet.