Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I actually went to the dentist today. I usually hate it, but the water-gun they shoot in your mouth almost makes up for it.

Man, I love that thing.

16185_s.gif

i quit college because i couldnt stand seeing my ex whos in the same class as me

This a good example of confession for now, regret for 5 yrs from now.

Confession: I hate my sister's fiancé.

doubt i will regret it. i hated that place and i didnt learn anything this year

i quit college because i couldnt stand seeing my ex whos in the same class as me

This a good example of confession for now, regret for 5 yrs from now.

Confession: I hate my sister's fiancé.

doubt i will regret it. i hated that place and i didnt learn anything this year

First high school's useless and now college? Screw Stanford and Havard then!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today , i saw 2 lesbian girls kissing intimily

not that theres anything wrong with that, but i went like: :huh: - :shock: - :rolleyes: - :---)

i feel like such a jerk now :P

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Today , i saw 2 lesbian girls kissing intimily

not that theres anything wrong with that, but i went like: :huh: - :shock: - :rolleyes: - :---)

i feel like such a jerk now :P

I would;ve been like :blink: then :shock: and finally :grin:

Confession: I hate work.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I grew up with a bunch of female friends who made out a lot so I don't even blink anymore. A couple friends did it the other day, everyone was like :o and I was like :rolleyes:

I grew up with a bunch of female friends who made out a lot so I don't even blink anymore.

Lolwut

Yeah, research suggests that exposure to females making out is a natural lubrication and cleaner of the eyes - rendering blinking redundant.

Confession: I never really thought lesbians making out/whatever is so greatly sexually appealing as everybody else thinks. It's a bit nice, lots of better things, but damn not THAT great.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Confession: I never really thought lesbians making out/whatever is so greatly sexually appealing as everybody else thinks. It's a bit nice, lots of better things, but damn not THAT great.

Well, they have to be hot for it to work... It's great when they're both really good at making out. It's fantastic when there's cleavage flying all over the room :cool:

hiccup.png

Probably 5% of the girls at my school consider themselves lesbians. They're aggressive about it. And all of them are butt-[bleep] ugly. Ugly people in general getting all affectionate is bad. Makes me sad ...

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well, they have to be hot for it to work... It's great when they're both really good at making out. It's fantastic when there's cleavage flying all over the room :cool:

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye from flying cleavage.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

My girlfriend made a Tip.it account. :shock:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't your girlfriend already have one? Or is this a different girl? If so, you should probably date girls less inclined to know about and be involved with every single aspect of your life.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't your girlfriend already have one? Or is this a different girl? If so, you should probably date girls less inclined to know about and be involved with every single aspect of your life.

I think his girlfriend read his posts, but never made an account until now.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Quick, delete your dirty posts before she sees them!

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Quick, delete your dirty posts before she sees them!

To be entirely honest, I've already told her everything here and more. And I think she's just joined for the discussion. Hence why I'm not revealing her account's name.

...I hope that made sense. I'm typing this at midnight with an exercise filled 18 hour day behind me.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Someone's watching you! :P. But I would find it quite nice to have a girlfriend that likes things I'm involved into.

Someone's watching you! :P. But I would find it quite nice to have a girlfriend that likes things I'm involved into.

Confession, I miss my ex. We played wow, rs, and other games with each other. We broke up because I had to move. F my parents.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

I regret not selecting a better course last year for the rest of my secondary school (I was eligible for a better one, but chose not to for they had mind boggling subjects). I'd now rather take difficult stuff then deal with ignorant, violent monkeys. :wall:

Confession: I like eating salt. :mellow:

Do you get random cravings now and then? Sometimes I feel the need to grab a handful of salt and just eat it.

Yeah, actually... I just want to... take lots of salt and eat it D:

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png