Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I don't know that.

Then again, I have never really played Pokemon.

Please don't eat me alive.

You're missing out on some great chat-up lines you could be using on that girlfriend you're dating: http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2440443/Dat

EDIT: [bleep]... just realised I searched for those on my uni internet account.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Confession: I cried at the end of a scene of One piece when Usopp was beaten up by luffy and the whole crew was breaking apart. What made it worse was when chopper ran away, seemingly like he was crying too.

I often pondered if I would have been happier being born the opposite gender and have had those thoughts for around the past 6-7 years. Not once I have told this to others in real life due to my private nature.

• Like 1

I often pondered if I would have been happier being born the opposite gender and have had those thoughts for around the past 6-7 years. Not once I have told this to others in real life due to my private nature.

If you have a vagina you're probably right :lol:

Gotta use anthropological persepective and add that sex and gender are different. Perhaps you mean sex, because gender is social and deals with what you are in mind. But both can be used interchangeably.

Another confession is i almost cried at the end of episode 1 of girl meets world. I swear this doesnt happen that often

• 1 month later...

So. Outing myself as transgender, because the closet is literally the worst thing. Let the ostracizing begin!

If I become (or am, or have been) an angsty ball of self-loathing that lashes out at everyone for little to no reason, this is probably why. Living with bigots (and constantly having to keep quiet around them through their rants) will do that to someone, I think. I like to think I've done a good job with sslf control over the years, (naturally, to an unhealthy degree), but probably not. It's only recently that I've started to reach the point of being unable to deal with this shit. 

C'est la vie. 

• Like 11

I wish you luck on your journey. Try as much as possible to surround yourself with people who genuinely care about you. Forget the [wagon]s. You've only got one life to live, and caring about what jerks think isn't a good use of your time.

So. Outing myself as transgender, because the closet is literally the worst thing. Let the ostracizing begin!

If I become (or am, or have been) an angsty ball of self-loathing that lashes out at everyone for little to no reason, this is probably why. Living with bigots (and constantly having to keep quiet around them through their rants) will do that to someone, I think. I like to think I've done a good job with sslf control over the years, (naturally, to an unhealthy degree), but probably not. It's only recently that I've started to reach the point of being unable to deal with this shit.

C'est la vie.

Are you at a point in your life where you could quite possibly move to a more tolerant area? Obviously (and sadly) there are going to be bigots everywhere.. But moving could ease a bit of the bigotry if possible. And of course, good luck.

C'est la vie. 

I certainly won't think anything less of you for it.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 1 month later...

so im sworn into the marine corps and i was slacking during the summer of going to pt. i regret it majorly. i leave for basic dec1st and i can only do max 10 pull ups, an 11:54 mile and a half run/jog and 65 crunches in 2 minutes. i have no idea if i will be ready by december. i can pass ist (initial strength test) with what im doing but basic will be killer if i dont improve any more than i already have. its stressful like no other. if i could go back 4 months i would re-do it all.

I like getting hard when I PK

That one girl last winter.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The regret that I did not do it.

Girl that dreams are made of...

Invited me to her place.

Got naked.

And I did not do it.

:wall:

And I am still a virgin...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I went to sleep -_-

:wall:

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

You talking about me?

I have changed.

Gotten a lot more confident.

But life is too hectic right now for chasing girls.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Like I said, last winter.

That's why it's a regret.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc