Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Don't you dare call your evil-doings love. It's disgracing and appalling.

Hey, can you see my house from up there on that high horse?

Are you saying it's not wrong?

Blah, blah, blah, hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy. Evil-doings? Wrong? Terms used by people to feel better about themselves by faking empathy.

Confession: I don't care about other folks' opinions. Mainly because they're wrong. incorrect.

I'm thinking you're the one using terms in other to convince yourself it's okay.

You call it "love"? On what account? As far as I'm concerned, most "fat girls" are inconfident- so you show some interest, "get laid", and walk away....yeah, that would do wonders to her confidence and self esteem. Not only that, but you do it so you could call yourself a "man". That's just preposterous.

Blah, blah, blah, hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy. Evil-doings? Wrong? Terms used by people to feel better about themselves by faking empathy.

Confession: I don't care about other folks' opinions. Mainly because they're wrong. incorrect.

I'm thinking you're the one using terms in other to convince yourself it's okay.

You call it "love"? On what account? As far as I'm concerned, most "fat girls" are inconfident- so you show some interest, "get laid", and walk away....yeah, that would do wonders to her confidence and self esteem. Not only that, but you do it so you could call yourself a "man". That's just preposterous.

What's your point?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

What's your point?

It's cruel, it's disgusting, it's appaling, it's wrong, it's idiotic, and nothing can justify that. I hope I got my point across now...

Not really. You just look like one of those people getting mad about something nobody cares about. And it's called a one-night-stand, btws. "Fat girls need love, too" is a quote from the popular animated television program Family Guy, stated by Glenn Quagmire, a womanizing comedic relief. It isn't like fat people don't do the same [cabbage] you and I do. They just usually take a little longer to do it, because they enjoy the time they got - they know they'll probably have less time than a more fit person, so they know to enjoy it more!

Where did this come from, anyways?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Not really. You just look like one of those people getting mad about something nobody cares about. And it's called a one-night-stand, btws. "Fat girls need love, too" is a quote from the popular animated television program Family Guy, stated by Glenn Quagmire, a womanizing comedic relief. It isn't like fat people don't do the same [cabbage] you and I do. They just usually take a little longer to do it, because they enjoy the time they got - they know they'll probably have less time than a more fit person, so they know to enjoy it more!

I wasn't referring to fat girls as fat girls, I was referring to the idea of trying to score with an inconfident girl, who probably is very thrilled througout the whole time, and then later is just shattered.

And where did this come from? From your unbelieveably ignorant statement that every guy should try to get laid with a fat chick to be called a man.... I literally almost threw up while typing this... Grrr, now I'm enraged!

I wasn't referring to fat girls as fat girls, I was referring to the idea of trying to score with an inconfident girl, who probably is very thrilled througout the whole time, and then later is just shattered.

And where did this come from? From your unbelieveably ignorant statement that every guy should try to get laid with a fat chick to be called a man.... I literally almost threw up while typing this... Grrr, now I'm enraged!

This gives him rage of the Brooklyn variety.

[hide]Brooklyn_Rage_by_Theman01.jpg[/hide]

Honestly, romy, get off your goddamn high horse, no one cares what you think, this is the internet after all.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Confession: I pretty much don't like most women, seeing how a lot of them that I've dealt with [cabbage], backstab, betray, [bleep], and many other words that start with "B" at me.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Confession: I pretty much don't like most women, seeing how a lot of them that I've dealt with [cabbage], backstab, betray, [bleep], and many other words that start with "B" at me.

Fellatio

That was very subtle of you.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I said fat, not unconfident. Although daddy issues means the same thing, generally, right?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Honestly, romy, get off your goddamn high horse, no one cares what you think, this is the internet after all.

It's not about what I think. It's wrong whether I think so or not.

Sex is about pleasure, not love, not relationships. If you enjoy more having sex, which is meant to be enjoyed, with a fat chick than having sex with a not fat chick, and the fat chick consents sex, then what's wrong about it?

16185_s.gif

Sex is about pleasure, not love, not relationships. If you enjoy more having sex, which is meant to be enjoyed, with a fat chick than having sex with a not fat chick, and the fat chick consents sex, then what's wrong about it?

You mean there's nothing wrong with trying to score with a fat chick, and name it something every guy has to do in order to become a man?

Oh, and I assure you the vast majority of girls are not after one night stands, and even less are the inconfident girls- in order to score with those you'd practically have to decieve them.

Seriously guys, it's been 3 [bleep]ing pages already. Just drop it and get back on topic. Pm each other if you must.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The other night me and a mate mooned some people we hate. He also managed to get the phone of someone who had his phone and wouldn't give it back, he set the background pic as his [wagon]. They did eventually give it back.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The other night me and a mate mooned some people we hate. He also managed to get the phone of someone who had his phone and wouldn't give it back, he set the background pic as his [wagon]. They did eventually give it back.

you? mooned? I call hax and lies.

Secret: I once stole my sister's Hair straightener for my own use. Have you ever been so annoyed that every Gel/spray cannot hold your hair up because its too think but a girls hair straightener can? <_<

Popoto.~<3

When lent says they need love too, I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean love in the same sense as you, because that's something he can't feel.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!