Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

When I'm listening to my iPod at night, I shine the screen light around the room to make sure there isn't anything there. I only do it when I'm not lost in the music and realize I'm in a dark room.

I was reminded of this in the creepy thread but I don't know if I posted this secret already.

This also pertains to the fact that I can't close my eyes very long in the shower. I always feel like when I open them after a long period of time, someone will be there watching me or ready to jump or something.

I don't know who I'm expecting >_>

Haha, i do both these. Also checking behind the shower curtain whenever i go into the bathroom.

It's nice to be paranoid.

I do the shower curtain thing too!

I stand in front of the shower, take a deep breath...Then I rip open the curtains as fast as I can and prepare to scream at the sight of a monster or a grudge-like creature standing in the shower.

When I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I'm too scared to flush the toilet... (I end up flushing it anyways because that's gross.) I also can't bear to look in mirrors or outside windows in case I see something looking back at me. Then when I get to my dark hallway, I sprint to my room where I hide under my covers. I've recently gotten into the habit of hiding every inch of my body underneath my blankets because exposing even a finger or my face would mean that monsters would get me D:

I do all of that too o_o

Let's make overly-paranoid babies.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I walk around my house hoping for someone to break in. It's always at night that I could use a good fight.

I do that too... Except it's usually when I get home from school and I'm pretty sure I'd lose the fight :/

I walk around my house hoping for someone to break in. It's always at night that I could use a good fight.
I do that too... Except it's usually when I get home from school and I'm pretty sure I'd lose the fight :/

Abc, it's probably because your rhyming skills aren't up to par.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Thank you, Goon.

I despise relying on other people. Sometimes I swear it's like the universe is out to get me, surrounding me with folks that can't keep their words.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I feel like [cabbage]. I girl that trusts me a lot (who I also like a lot) asked me my advice on a guy. She went out with him in the past and he cheated on her and did weed behind her back. She still loved him and I convinced her to not date him. So now, I convinced her to not date him and now we're dating, but I feel dirty as I kind of manipulated her feelings for her to date me. I don't really know...She likes me and I like her a lot, this is probably the strongest relationship I have had but I can't help but feel this is wrong...

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

I feel like [cabbage]. I girl that trusts me a lot (who I also like a lot) asked me my advice on a guy. She went out with him in the past and he cheated on her and did weed behind her back. She still loved him and I convinced her to not date him. So now, I convinced her to not date him and now we're dating, but I feel dirty as I kind of manipulated her feelings for her to date me. I don't really know...She likes me and I like her a lot, this is probably the strongest relationship I have had but I can't help but feel this is wrong...

You made the right choice, he went behind her back and cheated on her. Anyone would have advised her not to date the guy. It may end up turning out like what's happening with RPG, he keeps getting hurt yet he can't stop going back to the girl who constantly cheats on him.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm pretty sure you'd tell her not to date him even if you didn't like her. He cheated on her, you did the right thing.

Oh, and if she didn't want to, she wouldn't date you. You didn't manipulate her feelings, she's not some sort of puppet :), she wants to and she does.

You didn't manipulate her feelings, you gave her some good advice that would have saved her a LOT of trouble. You helped her get over a guy that would have hurt her, and now you've got a strong relationship. I really don't see a problem here.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I have thought racist thoughts before.

And not the generic "I hate these [racist term]s/spics/jews/whatever."

But, "I want to [bleep]ing lynch the good-for-nothing [racist term]s."

I'll never look at you the same way again...mellow.gif

Although I have had those feelings too.(even if I am one of those good for nothing [racist term]s.)

I smoke weed, a lot more than people think I do.

I also got a 2370 on the SAT I's, but I didn't tell anyone other than my parents due to people not believing me.

I also got into UC Berkeley but I said I didn't to keep others from hating on me, etc.

I also got a 2370 on the SAT I's, but I didn't tell anyone other than my parents due to people not believing me.

Ha, similarly, I keep my ASVAB scores in my bag in case anyone questions my 97 AFQT score.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I've had a lot of thoughts about sleeping with a man just to see how it is. I'm not gay, and I don't think I'm bisexual, but I've definitely thought about it.

I used to ponder if I was gay, then I realized I could never actually have sex with another guy. That made me much more confident in my sexuality. It feels nice.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream