Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I can't stand the tradition of people holding a bottle/can of beer in their hand on their Facebook photo, especially if they're like 13 icon_wall.gif

But then I guess, it's one of those things that makes you feel grown up.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I can't stand the tradition of people holding a bottle/can of beer in their hand on their Facebook photo, especially if they're like 13 icon_wall.gif

But then I guess, it's one of those things that makes you feel grown up.

That usually happens to me, cos the only time I'm really ever going to be in any photos is at a party.

rosssigfinal.jpg

i failed 8th grade (along with my best friend) and we became gods to the little kids.

i also "dropped out" but not rly dropping out of high school. i do online school now. 2 days a week for 2 hours a day.

the rest of the time i listen to music, smoke weed, play games.

god im a loser.

You're not a loser, you have 99 strength dude.

/sarcasm.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

i failed 8th grade (along with my best friend) and we became gods to the little kids.

i also "dropped out" but not rly dropping out of high school. i do online school now. 2 days a week for 2 hours a day.

god im a loser.

/sarcasm.

i've also got a social life, and a job which i've had since i was 13. so u can shove that sarcasm up your [wagon].

I like getting hard when I PK

god im a loser.

/sarcasm.

i've also got a social life, and a job which i've had since i was 13. so u can shove that sarcasm up your [wagon].

Yes...

rosssigfinal.jpg

god im a loser.

/sarcasm.

BATTLE OF THE EGOS.

god im a loser.

/sarcasm.

BATTLE OF THE EGOS.

na man. im fine with calling myself a loser, and FRIENDS calling me a loser. but when some random [wagon] nerd trys to start [cabbage] with me, [cabbage]s gonna go down. i dont care if its over the internet or not. i aint gonna let some lil [bleep] try n punk me like that.

I like getting hard when I PK

I dropped my class raffle tickets on the stairway and they went flying everywhere.

Srry.

EDIT:

god im a loser.

/sarcasm.

BATTLE OF THE EGOS.

na man. im fine with calling myself a loser, and FRIENDS calling me a loser. but when some random [wagon] nerd trys to start [cabbage] with me, [cabbage]s gonna go down. i dont care if its over the internet or not. i aint gonna let some lil [bleep] try n punk me like that.

Whoa there, calm down now your just making a baseless assertion just because of your hurt ego.

Chill.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

god im a loser.

/sarcasm.

BATTLE OF THE EGOS.

I couldn't help but laugh ... how old are you exactly ?

[i hope this is civil enough].

To keep on topic:

I regret not studying enough, over the last few weeks.

2 of his posts were deleted.

Therefore, slightly lowered.

Lol... I thought you meant something noticeable :P.

Posts are actually moved to a secret board, therefore his postcount is not lowered.(Unless the posts in that board don't count for you postcount.)

underbannerue0.gif

goldenhorde.png

Posts are actually moved to a secret board, therefore his postcount is not lowered.(Unless the posts in that board don't count for you postcount.)

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THERE'S A SECRET BOARD CONTAINING EVERY TIF POST EVER DELETED!?!?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THERE'S A SECRET BOARD CONTAINING EVERY TIF POST EVER DELETED!?!?

Pretty much. 'Cept for the ones lost in the crush.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THERE'S A SECRET BOARD CONTAINING EVERY TIF POST EVER DELETED STRANGELY WENT MISSING!?!?

Fix.

Apparantly. It's the same reason the post on Jagex' forum are hidden instead of removed. For evidence purposes and stuff.

underbannerue0.gif

goldenhorde.png