Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Secret - I still watch SpongeBob.

My friend loves Spongebob, and he's nearly 22.

I knew a guy who is like 25 and watches Johnny Bravo.

Oh good golly (I'm pretty sure that's what he says)

Also, Lenin, I didn't add tik tok to my library. Girls download music they like onto my computer and listen to it when i'm ignoring them :thumbup:

hiccup.png

Also, Lenin, I didn't add tik tok to my library. Girls download music they like onto my computer and listen to it when i'm ignoring them :thumbup:

Suuuure, girls did it. Nah Iknow what you mean, but when that happens I just delete them from my WMP library. That way, you can never accidently play them :thumbup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

Do the newer ones have that guy who always says "MY LEG"? Because he was [bleep]ing awesome.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Do the newer ones have that guy who always says "MY LEG"? Because he was [bleep]ing awesome.

I liked him too. But unfortunately he isn't in the newer episodes much.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

This is something I havent told anyone in real life, apart from my sister.

Whenever I go to India I get a stomach bug which includes various annoying symptoms. It was a late night and thankfully the electricity hadn't gone off so I managed to make my way to the bathroom safely. Now my family live in a very rural area (though not like the slums) so the toilet is quite literally a hole in the floor that lead to god knows where.

I'm in the bathroom light off because the wooden door didn't have a lock and I didn't want anyone to peek when all of a sudden my Grandma's dog runs into small room. Mind you, I'm squatting with my trousers around my ankles with my stomach telling me to take a dump. One unfortunate symptom that comes with the stomach bug was diarrhea. The dog runs around in hyper circles and I'm halfway to standing up when I erupt.

You know when you put your finger on the end of a hose and it sprays water violently?

My [cabbage] sprayed all over the back wall and floor and even on that stupid mutt that was running around. The dog, named Jimmy, had a white coat and I dreaded turning the light on to see what happened. I quickly wiped my [wagon] and pulled up my trousers. I couldnt see anything so I stumble on something and my foot (I had flip flops on because everyone in India wears them) slides on the wet floor. I had [cabbage] on my foot too.

I hightail out of the bathroom as quietly as I could, slipping the soiled flip flop off. I forced myself to grab it and with as much strength I could muster, throw it into the sky. Houses in India have an open roof so its likely I threw it into the street or into someone else's house. My other flip flop follows so that it doesnt look dodgy when I have only one.

Jimmy is still with me, smelling of that rancid [cabbage] and running around like an annoying little vermin. I ignore him and slip back into the room where my siblings were sleeping, locking the door on the dog. It took me a while to sleep, I couldnt believe that I had [cabbage]ted all over a dog.

Whew, glad I got that off my chest. Felt guilty about that ever since.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

~

Sure puts your Runescape name into some kind of perspective.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Guess its a confession. I have an immense hatred towards people who brag about who they have sex with. I'm a 19 year old male who's only ever had sex twice, Every time I hear some 16 year old go "yeah we had sex the other day / this morning/ later tonight" I want to punch them in the face.

(as you can tell my High School life was both boring and [cabbage])

Popoto.~<3

i failed 8th grade (along with my best friend) and we became gods to the little kids.

i also "dropped out" but not rly dropping out of high school. i do online school now. 2 days a week for 2 hours a day.

the rest of the time i listen to music, smoke weed, play games.

god im a loser.

I like getting hard when I PK

This is something I havent told anyone in real life, apart from my sister.

Whenever I go to India I get a stomach bug which includes various annoying symptoms. It was a late night and thankfully the electricity hadn't gone off so I managed to make my way to the bathroom safely. Now my family live in a very rural area (though not like the slums) so the toilet is quite literally a hole in the floor that lead to god knows where.

I'm in the bathroom light off because the wooden door didn't have a lock and I didn't want anyone to peek when all of a sudden my Grandma's dog runs into small room. Mind you, I'm squatting with my trousers around my ankles with my stomach telling me to take a dump. One unfortunate symptom that comes with the stomach bug was diarrhea. The dog runs around in hyper circles and I'm halfway to standing up when I erupt.

You know when you put your finger on the end of a hose and it sprays water violently?

My [cabbage] sprayed all over the back wall and floor and even on that stupid mutt that was running around. The dog, named Jimmy, had a white coat and I dreaded turning the light on to see what happened. I quickly wiped my [wagon] and pulled up my trousers. I couldnt see anything so I stumble on something and my foot (I had flip flops on because everyone in India wears them) slides on the wet floor. I had [cabbage] on my foot too.

I hightail out of the bathroom as quietly as I could, slipping the soiled flip flop off. I forced myself to grab it and with as much strength I could muster, throw it into the sky. Houses in India have an open roof so its likely I threw it into the street or into someone else's house. My other flip flop follows so that it doesnt look dodgy when I have only one.

Jimmy is still with me, smelling of that rancid [cabbage] and running around like an annoying little vermin. I ignore him and slip back into the room where my siblings were sleeping, locking the door on the dog. It took me a while to sleep, I couldnt believe that I had [cabbage]ted all over a dog.

OOOOH [cabbage] THAT HAS GOT TO BE PUT ON FML. thats the funniest [cabbage] i've ever read.

Guess its a confession. I have an immense hatred towards people who brag about who they have sex with. I'm a 19 year old male who's only ever had sex twice, Every time I hear some 16 year old go "yeah we had sex the other day / this morning/ later tonight" I want to punch them in the face.

I feel the same way. Not sure I hate it because of their lying or their gloating...

Today was pretty good. I literally felt awesome after I picked up my cap and gown for the graduation coming up. Then went to a Piano recital composed of some piano class students and more and it was pretty nice. Good day overall.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i failed 8th grade (along with my best friend) and we became gods to the little kids.

i also "dropped out" but not rly dropping out of high school. i do online school now. 2 days a week for 2 hours a day.

god im a loser.

How the [bleep] do you fail 8th grade?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

god im a loser.

How the [bleep] do you fail 8th grade?

i sat there and act'ed like i was doing work. but really i was sitting there staring at the desk :P

i failed pretty much everything in freshman year of hs cuz i skipped almost every day.

again..im a loser

This is something I haven't told anyone in real life, apart from my sister.

My [cabbage] sprayed all over the back wall and floor and even on that stupid mutt that was running around. The dog, named Jimmy, had a white coat and I dreaded turning the light on to see what happened. I quickly wiped my [wagon] and pulled up my trousers. I couldn't see anything so I stumble on something and my foot (I had flip flops on because everyone in India wears them) slides on the wet floor. I had [cabbage] on my foot too.

I hightail out of the bathroom as quietly as I could, slipping the soiled flip flop off. I forced myself to grab it and with as much strength I could muster, throw it into the sky. Houses in India have an open roof so it's likely I threw it into the street or into someone else's house. My other flip flop follows so that it doesn't look dodgy when I have only one.

Jimmy is still with me, smelling of that rancid [cabbage] and running around like an annoying little vermin. I ignore him and slip back into the room where my siblings were sleeping, locking the door on the dog. It took me a while to sleep, I couldn't believe that I had [cabbage]ted all over a dog.

icon_uhhh.gif

...icon_xd.gif

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I feel the same way. Not sure I hate it because of their lying or their gloating...

Today was pretty good. I literally felt awesome after I picked up my cap and gown for the graduation coming up. Then went to a Piano recital composed of some piano class students and more and it was pretty nice. Good day overall.

Wrong thread mate, lol.

Fortunately I managed to act cool and the blame got pass onto someone else. I woke up the next morning to a large commotion. The dog sleeps with my grandma so he wiped all the [cabbage] onto her. Everyone thought she got dementia and shat herself.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢