Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

i failed 8th grade (along with my best friend) and we became gods to the little kids.

i also "dropped out" but not rly dropping out of high school. i do online school now. 2 days a week for 2 hours a day.

the rest of the time i listen to music, smoke weed, play games.

god im a loser.

You're not a loser, you have 99 strength dude.

/sarcasm.

i've also got a social life, and a job which i've had since i was 13. so u can shove that sarcasm up your [wagon].

BATTLE OF THE EGOS.

na man. im fine with calling myself a loser, and FRIENDS calling me a loser. but when some random [wagon] nerd trys to start [cabbage] with me, [cabbage]s gonna go down. i dont care if its over the internet or not. i aint gonna let some lil [bleep] try n punk me like that.

Lol'd, this is why I came back to off topic forum.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Tbh some parts suck. A simple walk in the forest becomes a 5 page long description of ever twig. But the dialogue is interesting at points. So, most of it sucks, aside from a few parts she forgot to over-describe.

(And, I only started reading because I want to be able to properly dislike it)

The ONLY way you will ever see me with a twilight book/watching the movie is if my girlfriend forces me to. As a guy, it's OK to watch/read if you are forced to, but if you do willingly, that is not a good sign in my book. But to each his own I guess....

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The ONLY way you will ever see me with a twilight book/watching the movie is if my girlfriend forces me to. As a guy, it's OK to watch/read if you are forced to, but if you do willingly, that is not a good sign in my book. But to each his own I guess....

It's just a book.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It's just a book.

It's a matter of supposed "manhood".

I've never actually read Twilight, don't intend on it either, but I'm barely in a position to judge other males for doing so. I've read a few romance mangas because I was intrigued by the title (Bloody Kiss and Beat Master to name two). Ended up fairly enjoying them because of how it played out and even recommended it to my girlfriend.

Seriously though, don't judge others based on something they've chosen to read, and as I've now come to learn, if you're not in the target audience for something, don't [bleep] about it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I saw the Twilight movie and it was pretty terrible. I'd imagine that the books are better, but still pretty bad. I'm not going to put in the time to read them, although I did find a drinking game for reading them which could be funny. :lol:

I read to fast though and would likely die of alcohol poisoning.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Guest Mrmegakirby

I've decided that the dialogue is ok. That's about it. The other things, not so much.

I saw the Twilight movie and it was pretty terrible. I'd imagine that the books are better, but still pretty bad. I'm not going to put in the time to read them, although I did find a drinking game for reading them which could be funny. :lol:

The Twilight movie is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I basically kept facepalming and laughing throughout the whole movie.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

The Twilight movie is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I basically kept facepalming and laughing throughout the whole movie.

Yeah, I sat there trying to figure out if it was a big joke and upon deciding that somehow it wasn't, trying to figure why the hell people could ever argue for it being even a decent movie, never mind the amazing movie that lots of people thought it was.

Damn that was a run on sentence.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Confession (Starting of a regret): I should be studying for a Bio test tomorrow, but I'm posting here that I should be doing it.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they choice to watch the books or movies by free will. In the end its just another story for our entertainment. The only reason I'd watch the movies is for conversational purposes only.

tFtfA.jpg

Secret: I was yelling at my toast today because the butter wasn't spreading properly.

Regret: Not yelling at the butter.

It was clearly the butters fault.

Or perhaps the knife.

Secret: I was yelling at my toast today because the butter wasn't spreading properly.

Regret: Not yelling at the butter.

It was clearly the butters fault.

Or perhaps the knife.

Yep, it was definitely the butters' fault, I know this because it was in the fridge immediately prior to my attempt of spreading it.

Hey guys, I have a bit of a situation, but I don't think it's enough for an entire thread, so I'll just post it here:

I want to get tested for STDs. No, I haven't had sex and I will not have sex anytime soon, but I just want to get tested to know if I have STDs or not.

I'm still living with my parents, and I'm afraid if I ask them they will think that I will have sex soon and/or had sex. Is there anyway to get tested without them knowing?

That's ... Weird. But you can go to a free clinic or, just next time you're at the doctor, ask if they can test you. Just tell your parents you don't want them to go in the exam room with you.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Secret: My parents went camping over the weekend(Thursday-Monday) and I was left at the house to watch it. I told them I would not be brining anyone down, but that changed on Thursday when I brought my girl friend down to the house :thumbup: . Taking her home later today

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

That's ... Weird.

How is wanting to know if you have any diseases weird?

Because you said you haven't had sex, yet you want to be tested for STD's. That's pretty weird in most people's books.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Secret: My parents went camping over the weekend(Thursday-Monday) and I was left at the house to watch it. I told them I would not be brining anyone down, but that changed on Thursday when I brought my girl friend down to the house :thumbup: . Taking her home later today

No harm is done :P.

@Mazemeout: Next time you can use the "Real life help & advice" thread ;).

That's ... Weird.

How is wanting to know if you have any diseases weird?

Because you said you haven't had sex, yet you want to be tested for STD's. That's pretty weird in most people's books.

STDs can travel through birth, can't they?