Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Confession: I lost my soul in a game of dice two weeks ago ;[

Was the guy's name Beelzebub?

Confession: I got a girl to sign a sheet of paper stating that I owned her soul for a brownie.

If the Devil is hiring, he should want me.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Confession - I promise people my soul in return for getting me seconds at lunch. Eternal damnation for a chicken burger? Awesome.

Regret - Getting mah net shaped by dl'ing KotoR when it doesn't work on Vista. ;_;

Secret - Uh I'm drinking a creaming soda at 12:10am. /slaps self

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

My friend just bet his soul and lost today. Coincidence? I think not.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My friend just bet his soul and lost today. Coincidence? I think not.

I made a deal with Lucifer, to exchange my soul for a sexy body and happiness.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I've pulled one the biggest [bleep] moves I possily can on one of my best friends. Here's how:

So this fella, I've known him about 2 years. We're pretty tight. Let's call him Starbuck. When I was made commander of my JROTC unit's air rifle team last year, I made him my 2nd in command. For most of this year, he pretty much had my position in the bag for next year (I'm graduating, but he's not a senior). Everyone knew it; I did, he did, the team did, even our instructor would talk to him pretty straight forward about the prospects of next year's team (this was all around November-December, so it was pretty solid). So all year Starbuck and I were discussing the thing's he'd be doing to improve next year, training newbies, etc. We still do.

Enter Stubb. Now, Stubb's the same age as Starbuck, but a year 1 cadet this year. They've also known each other about 6 years, and Starbuck is pretty much the reason he's in ROTC now. I'm pretty close with him, too, but not quite as much as I am with Starbuck. Stubb's on the air rifle team, of course, and he's pretty good at it; we managed to make it to the State competition and he was part of our 4-man team, along with Starbuck, me, and another fella irrelevant to this story. The thing aboutStarbuck, though, is that he's kind of a cocky sono[bleep]un, especially when it comes to his place of leadership for next year. So pne day around Mid-March Stubb gets fed up with his boastful and mentions to me, as somewhat of a joke/blowing off steam, "Y'know, I should put in for air rifle commander next year, just to piss him off". Then Lenin got an idea. An awful idea. Lenin got a wonderful, awful idea. I said to him, "You know what? You should. I'll support you 100% with it". No real reason for it, just kind of to see if I could pull it off. So I did.

Jobs in JROTC are assigned according to whoever puts in a request for a particular job. Billet requests were due around April 20th, and after some prodding I actually managed to convince Stubb that he should put it for it. Part of the form is giving the reasons why you want the job. I can't really take credit for this part, but apparantly Stubb wrote quite the awesome essay for it. Starbuck had turned his in thinking that he had it in the bag, so it wasn't as great as it could have been. So now at this point it's kind of a toss-up, as both our current Battalion Commander and our instructor are starting to like Stubb as a candidate. He's got kind of a leg up on Starbuck, too; grades are fairly important for an officer position, and Starbuck's were (and still are) pretty much in the [cabbage]ter, while Stubb has kept his up all year. So at this point, it's kind of a tie between them, but then last week I essentially made the decision. Being the current commander, I have great weight in deciding the one to succeed me.

We were on our way to the State competition, with myself and the irrelevancy riding with the instructor and Starbuck and Stubb both riding in another car with Starbuck's dad (who, by the way, is just as into this stuff as the actual cadets. Not the shooting really, but just the unit as a whole.) This was when I made my move. "Captain," I told him. "I think we should make Stubb commander for next year." I certainly did have some reasons, pretty good ones I suppose, on maturity, grades, leadership initiative. So he tells me, "I will take your recommendation into heavy consideration when the decision is made." I knew I had it all wrapped up.

So now the talk starts to change. Instead of Starbuck, the buzz for next year is about Stubb. Here's the gold, though: Starbuck still thinks he's got it guaranteed. He's laughed off what people have told him, still as [rooster]-sure as ever. And I have made no effort to stop that. I've laughed with him about it, about how ridiculous it would be for Stubb to get the position. About how Stubb's just been kissing my [wagon] for a while to try and influence me. Talking about the things we'd do at the Change of Command ceremony this month, the thing's he'll do for next year's air rifle team. On the other side, I've been joking with Stubb about how Starbuck still think's he's getting it. The official list of next year's unit staff is released next Monday. I plan on being right there with him as he reads not his name, but the name of his best friend for 6 years, suddenly thrusting him aside from any importance. Because you see, Starbuck, being so sure of himself, didn't apply for any other billets. Air rifle is all he has.

And all for no real reason but to be an [wagon] and play the role of puppetmaster. I do think Stubb will do an excellent job as commander, though, however little he may really deserve it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Regret: tonight most of my grade is out plastered doing an event that includes doing as many tasks as possible and the winner gets around $250 (everyone pitched $2). I thought I had work tonight so I didnt make a team and it turns out I dont! I guess the good thing is that I am inside while everyone else is running and driving around town in the thunderstorm. Right now I am deciding if I should go to the after party... since its already 10:00pm and heavily raining, my mom probably wont drive me there and I dont want to drive myself because that means I couldnt drink. Also, the after party is at a guys house who I recently sorta screwed over...

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Lenin, I think at the end of the end you made the right choice. Starbucks might have been a great candidate but it sounds like he has the wrong attitude, in which a leader should have.

tFtfA.jpg

By the sound of things Lenin, you're pretty much screwed.

Americans let homosexuals in the military now?

LOL

Thats brilliant Lenin :)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Confession, secret and soon to be regret): Today (it's not even over yet) I wasted all my time on the computer. I plan to continue, too. :\

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Lenin, I think at the end of the end you made the right choice. Starbucks might have been a great candidate but it sounds like he has the wrong attitude, in which a leader should have.

My thoughs exactly. You make the right choice and you have no reason to regret it. It will help the squad better.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Confession, secret and soon to be regret): Today (it's not even over yet) I wasted all my time on the computer. I plan to continue, too. :\

Now do that all day, every day, and you'll be me :D

My thoughs exactly. You make the right choice and you have no reason to regret it. It will help the squad better.

Oh, by no means do I regret it, and I do think I probably made the right choice. He's certainly shown potential. The way I see it, Starbuck is good at what he does; being 2nd in command, doing the disciplinary work, keeping our trailer organized. But he needs someone to reign him in and keep him under control. He has actually started getting his grades up recently, though, and he is dedicated to the team. I actually think they are about equal candidates for the job. My main point was that I pretty much stabbed him in the back, not just for the team but for myself.

And I probably am screwed, because I might end up getting punched for it. Worth it, though, and that would just prove my point further.

And one more confession: I slept 13 and a half hours last night and now I'm on the computer, when I should be studying for my AP Physics B exam on Monday.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

And shes making me a 2nd one for ownership of my left foot.

I think I'm misinterpreting that, but I'm not sure how...

I am receiving a 2nd delicious cake just like the first one. In return, she has full ownership rights of my left foot, however I keep it attached. She just gets to use it as she wishes.