Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Ah, [bleep] it.

I'm sure my parents are clean, they both were the first boyfriend/girlfriend for each other (is that a correct sentence?).

I was just curious if I had any, because it wouldn't be good if I did have sex with a gal and she got an STD from me that I didn't know about.

Indeed =/ An STD is a sexually transmitted disease, you don't have it naturally or catch it through anything other than sex (as a general rule). And really, the only way to be sure you definitely DON'T have one, is if you've never had sex. So if you haven't, then you're safe. It's pretty much that simple.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Indeed =/ An STD is a sexually transmitted disease, you don't have it naturally or catch it through anything other than sex (as a general rule). And really, the only way to be sure you definitely DON'T have one, is if you've never had sex. So if you haven't, then you're safe. It's pretty much that simple.

Thank you for a good answer.

Sorry, my school system's Sex Ed program is [bleep]ed.

Or if you've been sharing needles for the AIDS bonus. But I'm just going to hazard a guess and say that isn't a problem, either.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

And if you haven't been rubbing your body all over public bathrooms and shoving every doorknob you see into your mouth ... You're fine. And if your parents were even semi-decent people, and they had an STD that'd been transferred to you, they would tell you. Just wear a condom, that's all you need to remember. If the girl's shifty looking, wear a condom if you're even dancing with her. Mostly because that's funny.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

This Friday, I got banned from every school computer and school website. My English teacher created a WikiSpaces page for our English class, so that we could do an online journal and online quizzes. I sent my friend a message that included Cthulhu-Jesus, the rapture, and my friend's first-born son. Nonetheless, my teacher reported me to the principal and suggested that I be suspended. Later that day I was called into the principal's office and he told me that I was banned from every school website and school computer until my Junior year. The teacher referred to the incident as me sending a picture of the 'death god' and threatening my friend -- he told my mom that I made a death threat to a student and asked what she thought was appropriate. If I didn't fully explain the scenario to the principal, I would've been suspended or worse. :x

I sent the message to my friend because he changed his WikiSpaces avatar to a New York Yankees symbol (knowing full well that I am from Boston, and am an avid Red Sox fan). He told me to 'do my worst'. In any case, after I sent the Cthulhu-Jesus message to him, he replied on WikiSpaces by saying that the picture only made him 'love the Yankees more'.

To be fair, he asked my friend about the message, and my friend pleaded with him not to punish me and assured our teacher that it was all just a joke. The teacher knew that it wasn't serious at all. I think the teacher kind of had it out for me because I didn't turn in the rough draft of an essay (I have since turned in the final copy of said essay). Because of not turning in the rough draft, he called my parents and they grounded me from every electronic device (television, phone, computer, iPod, you name it) and my own desktop until June 7, 2010. (Yes, I happen to be posting on Tip It at the moment, but they don't know that I'm online).

[hide=Message to friend -- picture is a tiny bit gory]

Search 'Cthulhu-Jesus' on Google images, and click the second result. (It should look like Cthulhu-Jesus, wings spread, holding a parchment. There are people all around Cthulhu-Jesus, most with disfigurements -- one man is holding his own intestines and has his eyes ripped out. In front of Cthulhu-Jesus, there is a small boy who is writing a symbol in blood on the parchment that Cthulhu-Jesus is holding.)

Yankees fans are so typical... not knowing when Cthulhu-Jesus will strike.

Do you see how He is standing, so gloriously on his Podium of Woe? His wrath will extend to all corners of the world, and his bloated evil will flay the essence from all living souls.

Do you see the small boy, writing on Cthulhu's sacred parchment? It is with the blood of the innocent that his small hand stirs with purpose.

That boy is your first-born son.

[/hide]

Edit: The message isn't exact, but actually just the gist of what I said. It was actually way more awesome. :D I'd post the actual thing, but I can't access my WikiSpaces account anymore, and so I can't find the message itself to post. It's just from memory. :P

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I think it's hilarious to be honest. Not that you got in trouble, but the rest is funny as hell.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

That's pretty amazing. I found the one that goes back and forth between Cthulhu-Jesus and the actual Jesus picture. Hilarity ensued.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

EarthySun, you're awesome.

*puts up knuckles*

Pound it.

I know I'm not Earthy, but:

#####

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I tell doctors that I'm not sexually active so I don't have to be there for 30mins while they give the god damned condom lecture.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I tell doctors that I'm not sexually active so I don't have to be there for 30mins while they give the god damned condom lecture.

At least you can lie about it >.>

Popoto.~<3

Confession: I smoke.

The same reason why I tell religious people I'm a follower of that religion.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You really need to stop making such a big deal about not getting laid..

wl7w9j.png

You really need to stop making such a big deal about not getting laid..

Lol yeah, or at least letting everyone know that you can't...

rosssigfinal.jpg

It's much more fun to tell them you don't believe, and just walk away while they're talking to you, assholeish, yes. Worth it, definitely.

It's much more fun to tell them you don't believe, and just walk away while they're talking to you, assholeish, yes. Worth it, definitely.

I'm talking about those moments you can't walk away. When I can I usually say something depending on what I'm asked.

Did you know that Jesus loves you?: "Just me?" "No, everyone." *fake sadness* "What kind of a healthy relationship is that supposed to be? I gave 15 years of my life to that man, and he's going around loving EVERYONE?"

Are you saved?: Well I saved at that checkpoint ten minutes ago, so if I die I can just reload from there.

Works wonders at confusing them, and making me feel awesome at the fact that it'll shut them up long enough for me to be long gone.

Confession, secret and regret: I tried studying for an exam I have in less than 2 days, but all I ended up doing was listening to Led Zeppelin and watching parts of The Big Lebowski.

Gah, I'm [bleep]ed.

EDIT: On a side note, can everyone start calling me "Dude" ? From now on I'm "the Dude". So that's what you call me. You know, that or, "His Dudeness", or, "Duder", or "El Duderino" if you guys aren't into the whole brevity thing.

The problem is that a few days later they'll come to your door asking for a donation or another contribution.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

The problem is that a few days later they'll come to your door asking for a donation or another contribution.

Tell them you're strictly Satanic/a Scientologist.

Confession, secret and regret: I tried studying for an exam I have in less than 2 days, but all I ended up doing was listening to Led Zeppelin and watching parts of The Big Lebowski.

Gah, I'm [bleep]ed.

EDIT: On a side note, can everyone start calling me "Dude" ? From now on I'm "the Dude". So that's what you call me. You know, that or, "His Dudeness", or, "Duder", or "El Duderino" if you guys aren't into the whole brevity thing.

Ha. I'm in a similar situation. I have a massive, complex book report due tomorrow. Instead, I'm browsing through my music.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Tell them you're strictly Satanic/a Scientologist.

Or you can invite them in to play with your Ouija board. That makes for some good times.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]