Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I don't want my wiener in another dude. Or vice versa.

The immature way of saying "penis" made me giggle.

OT:

I hate living in Kentucky/rural areas. There is nothing to do but go play with cows and whatnot. I want to live in the city so I can walk places instead of driving 20-60 miles.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Confession: I am waiting for someone I don't like to punch me so I can pound them into the ground like a steak with less punishment.

Secret: I often wake up with my thumb in my mouth :blink:

Regret: 3 years of playing Runescape.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Confession: I envy anyone who has a talent for music.

Same.

Confession: I used to like Nickelback. ;_;

Confession: I gave up fatty foods to get a better diet but never told anyone that I was trying to make it good.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I also got a 2370 on the SAT I's, but I didn't tell anyone other than my parents due to people not believing me.

Ha, similarly, I keep my ASVAB scores in my bag in case anyone questions my 97 AFQT score.

We've been over this, that AVSAB test is ridiculously simple, unless you live in an area inhabited completely by rednecks and hillbillys'.

Secret: I used to think that firemen started fires. Whenever I would ask where that firetruck is going, and they'd say - "to put out a fire", I'd be - what the [bleep] ? Why would they do that ?

IMMENSE regret: going onto Year 12. Seems everyone who bailed out after year 10-11 at my school all landed successful jobs/traineeships and everyone who went on and finished year 12 who couldn't got University got royally [bleep]ed over. -.-

Popoto.~<3

Confession: if tik-tok starts playing on my itunes the second I wake up I feel like the most special person in the world and actually sing along. When it's over I feel dirty and violated :-(

NOW THE PARTY DON'T START TIL I WALK IN

hiccup.png

I have thought racist thoughts before.

And not the generic "I hate these [racist term]s/spics/jews/whatever."

But, "I want to [bleep]ing lynch the good-for-nothing [racist term]s."

I don't live in a largely rednceck area, I live in Cali, but racism isn't THAT big of a deal here, or at least at my school. I'm openly racist and people really don't care that much.

I have thought racist thoughts before.

And not the generic "I hate these [racist term]s/spics/jews/whatever."

But, "I want to [bleep]ing lynch the good-for-nothing [racist term]s."

I don't live in a largely rednceck area, I live in Cali, but racism isn't THAT big of a deal here, or at least at my school. I'm openly racist and people really don't care that much.

I've heard Barstow/Mojave area is pretty redneck. :-D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Confession: if tik-tok starts playing on my itunes the second I wake up I feel like the most special person in the world and actually sing along. When it's over I feel dirty and violated :-(

NOW THE PARTY DON'T START TIL I WALK IN

I think the better confession is that you have that song to begin with.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Depends on how white the area is. It's easier to be racist if you have more than one race. Because it's funny.

And [bleep] you Lenin, Ke$ha is amazing and sexy and good at being sexy music. And that describes her music perfectly, because that's usually how a good night feels.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I have no idea who Kate is.

I have no idea which of the three categories this fits in.

I see like people on my Facebook all joining groups pertaining to Kate and her parties... and yeah. I feel out of the loop. :<

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I have no idea who Kate is.

I have no idea which of the three categories this fits in.

I see like people on my Facebook all joining groups pertaining to Kate and her parties... and yeah. I feel out of the loop. :<

Kate is someone who had set up an event for her birthday party, and left it as open by mistake, more and more people decided to invite everyone to it, of course once 4chan found out, it exploded into a frenzy of invites. There were over 180,000 confirmed guests before Facebook shut it down.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Secret - I still watch SpongeBob.

My friend loves Spongebob, and he's nearly 22.

That's kind of sad.

Woah, Spongebob is never sad. I used to love it when I was 15/16, barely watch TV as it is these days, but I'm sure I'd watch Spongebob if I did. :mrgreen:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Secret - I still watch SpongeBob.

My friend loves Spongebob, and he's nearly 22.

That's kind of sad.

Woah, Spongebob is never sad. I used to love it when I was 15/16, barely watch TV as it is these days, but I'm sure I'd watch Spongebob if I did. :mrgreen:

I used to watch it, but now I want to throw my TV out the window whenever I see it on. >_>

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod