Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

It's not about what I think. It's wrong whether I think so or not.

When lent says they need love too, I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean love in the same sense as you, because that's something he can't feel.

He doesn't mean love in any way, he's just being pointlessly sarcastic.

Or, you're being pointlessly sensitive. About something that doesn't matter. A joke. You're taking this too seriously.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I threw trash down a recycle bin today and when they asked who did I stayed quiet.

Their fault for making it gray instead of the usual green or blue....

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Lets stop pretending that morals are universal, and that fat people want to marry anyone that throws them some and can't think for themselves.

A large amount of girls prefer CSPs for the same reasons that guys do.

Or, you're being pointlessly sensitive. About something that doesn't matter. A joke. You're taking this too seriously.

Sure, that's it.

I threw trash down a recycle bin today and when they asked who did I stayed quiet.

Their fault for making it gray instead of the usual green or blue....

You could've just said, "Oh that was a recycling bin? Sorry, I didn't know." Take responsibility for your actions man!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Secret: my school has recycling bins and trash cans, but they don't actually recycle anything, it all ends up at the dump.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Secret: my school has recycling bins and trash cans, but they don't actually recycle anything, it all ends up at the dump.

Really? What a completely pointless exercise, and a waste. I find that really annoying tbh. I can from a town where everything gets recycled, all plastic, all metal, wood, organic matter, second hand items. Our family goes through about one tiny shopping bad of rubbish ever week and a half, so I find it pretty crazy how lazy people are when it comes to recyling.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Confession: My alarm clock scares teh [cabbage] outta me... every day :geek:

My alarm clock works on your laziness, it's just genius. The alarm starts, and if I don't wake up on time, the clock completely blows up a puzzle, and the only way to start the clock again is solve the puzzle. In other words, if I set the clock to a certain time, I know I'm going to wake up at that time :D.

Confession: My alarm clock scares teh [cabbage] outta me... every day :geek:

My alarm clock works on your laziness, it's just genius. The alarm starts, and if I don't wake up on time, the clock completely blows up a puzzle, and the only way to start the clock again is solve the puzzle. In other words, if I set the clock to a certain time, I know I'm going to wake up at that time :D.

I remember reading about something like that in a magazine a few years back :P That's pretty awesome

There's an alarm clock that has wheels and drives off into a random bit of your room before going off, meaning you have to get out of bed (and therefore wake up a bit) to turn it off :D

Yea, I so need one of those.

http://www.gizmag.com/go/6959/

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

There's an alarm clock that has wheels and drives off into a random bit of your room before going off, meaning you have to get out of bed (and therefore wake up a bit) to turn it off :D

I don't know what it is with OT and that alarm clock, I swear it's been mentioned at least 3 times...

Confession: It's been a long, long time since i've posted here or have played Runescape. HOLY [cabbage] a lot has changed! I can barely keep up haha.

If anybody remembers i'm V o r k ingame (yes you evil mumm ra). Once again probably playing for a few days untill I get tired of it once again. :razz:

;>

I don't know what it is with OT and that alarm clock, I swear it's been mentioned at least 3 times...

Yup, by me. That alarm clock is the only clock known to ever wake me up. It doesn't even matter that it has wheels; I am afraid to hit snooze, even after 2 years of use. That thing sounds like an alien abduction nightmare on LSD.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Confession: It's been a long, long time since i've posted here or have played Runescape. HOLY [cabbage] a lot has changed! I can barely keep up haha.

If anybody remembers i'm V o r k ingame (yes you evil mumm ra). Once again probably playing for a few days untill I get tired of it once again. :razz:

Are you the girl or the guy? I'm thinking girl, but I associate the forum account with your brother (assuming you aren't him) but I think you shared it.

That was unnecessarily confusing. I also hope I'm thinking of the right person. That would be awkward otherwise.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Are you the girl or the guy? I'm thinking girl, but I associate the forum account with your brother (assuming you aren't him) but I think you shared it.

That was unnecessarily confusing. I also hope I'm thinking of the right person. That would be awkward otherwise.

The dewd. She's really been out of the game. Kind of uninterested myself because I can't buy membership and free is just "meh"

;>

The dewd. She's really been out of the game. Kind of uninterested myself because I can't buy membership and free is just "meh"

I remember j00.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hey, you're the guy with the skirts, right? I 'member you.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Who needs technology? I just set my alarm on my bedside table, as well as an alarm on my phone, that i put at one end of the room, and an alarm on my secondary alarm clock, which i put on the other end of my room. So I have to run around trying to turn off 3 alarms, which really wakes me up lol :thumbsup:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Who needs technology? I just set my alarm on my bedside table, as well as an alarm on my phone, that i put at one end of the room, and an alarm on my secondary alarm clock, which i put on the other end of my room. So I have to run around trying to turn off 3 alarms, which really wakes me up lol :thumbsup:

You do realize any kind of alarm is by definition technology, right?