Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I kinda fall into that category. The show just taints it with KID all over it. But, I won't judge since I do like other "kids" type things anyway. :oops:

Taking about the show, what's up with these hundreds of seasons? What number Pokemon are they up to now?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I kinda fall into that category. The show just taints it with KID all over it. But, I won't judge since I do like other "kids" type things anyway. :oops:

Taking about the show, what's up with these hundreds of seasons? What number Pokemon are they up to now?

"At the start of your journey there were only 151 kinds of Pokemon. In less than a year we managed to find about 400 more."

- Oak

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

"At the start of your journey there were only 151 kinds of Pokemon. In less than a year we managed to find about 400 more."

- Oak

Sadly for Oak, its been 15 years now that Pokemon has been out, shouldnt we be up to 6000 now?

Popoto.~<3

- Oak

Sadly for Oak, its been 15 years now that Pokemon has been out, shouldnt we be up to 6000 now?

Yeah, and shouldn't he be like 80?

- Oak

Their years != our years, else they would be on Earth and I'd be riding a mother[bleep]ing Charizard to TAFE.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

- Oak

Their years != our years, else they would be on Earth and I'd be riding a mother[bleep]ing Charizard to TAFE.

Oooh! LIKE DOG YEARS!

I think a lot of the games are actually set in the same time period. Like there was a news report about the Red Gyarados in Sinnoh, which means the G/S/C games and D/P were like at the same time.

Anywho, I think Pokemon is a bit for kids, but that's why I love it. Anything that reminds me of when I was a kid gets me a good ol' nostalgia high :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

A Charizard wouldn't listen to you. Yo badges be [cabbage].

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Regret: Making crude jokes to my sister over MSN while she is at my cousin's house.

Ugh, me and her are comfortable with stuff like that so it kinda just slips out.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Confession: One time I stabbed a guy in the head for cheating at counter-strike.

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10

Confession: One time I turned on god-mode because some idiot thought I was cheating at counter-strike and was about to stab me with a knife.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Confession: I daydream daily about owning a keyblade. Dual-wielding like Roxas. With the same keyblades. But who doesn't right?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I worked at a mechanic cleaning up a few years ago and one of the cars being worked on was an old jeep from ww2 or something. They use compressed air in the form of a bunch of hoses connected together, and it's always under pressure. I stepped on one of these connectors and the end of the hose shot away like a gun and took the side mirror clean off. Nobody noticed the crash so I hid the mirror around the back of the shop and pretended nothing happened.

Amen.

Does it count as having quit the addiction if you ran out of membership nearly a month ago and didn't even notice?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Thats due to sucky updates.

I got enlightened by guild wars a year ago.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]