Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

There's an alarm clock that has wheels and drives off into a random bit of your room before going off, meaning you have to get out of bed (and therefore wake up a bit) to turn it off :D

Who needs technology? I just set my alarm on my bedside table, as well as an alarm on my phone, that i put at one end of the room, and an alarm on my secondary alarm clock, which i put on the other end of my room. So I have to run around trying to turn off 3 alarms, which really wakes me up lol :thumbsup:

You do realize any kind of alarm is by definition technology, right?

Not if i use a sundial, and focus the energy of the sunbeam to burn my face at the precise time i want to wake - ah, there's no point defending this point, it's too hard :wall: :wall: :wall:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

There's an alarm clock that has wheels and drives off into a random bit of your room before going off, meaning you have to get out of bed (and therefore wake up a bit) to turn it off :D

Who needs technology? I just set my alarm on my bedside table, as well as an alarm on my phone, that i put at one end of the room, and an alarm on my secondary alarm clock, which i put on the other end of my room. So I have to run around trying to turn off 3 alarms, which really wakes me up lol :thumbsup:

Not if i use a sundial, and focus the energy of the sunbeam to burn my face at the precise time i want to wake - ah, there's no point defending this point, it's too hard :wall: :wall: :wall:

That's still technology, just not electronic :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

STOP GANGING UP ON ME :blink: :blink: :blink: Oh, I got it, how about if i just drank a lot of water the night before so i'd wake up early to go to the toilet? Surely that will work and not be technology! WIN :thumbsup:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

STOP GANGING UP ON ME :blink: :blink: :blink: Oh, I got it, how about if i just drank a lot of water the night before so i'd wake up early to go to the toilet? Surely that will work and not be technology! WIN :thumbsup:

It could backfire though :P, you could wake up too early or too late...

Or not wake up at all :mellow:

Well, I'm sure that were he to have to go to the bathroom still asleep, the not waking up to do so would create a state of some discomfort, cause awakenedness :P

Get someone to wake you up in the morning, that's not technology.

And to keep OT:

Confession: I find pregnant women sexy.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well, I'm sure that were he to have to go to the bathroom still asleep, the not waking up to do so would create a state of some discomfort, cause awakenedness :P

Get someone to wake you up in the morning, that's not technology.

And to keep OT:

Confession: I find pregnant women sexy.

I think thats the hormones mate.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

... I wake up at the exact same time every day without even needing to. Actually, I always wake up about 20 minutes before the time I usually need to get up. My grandfather says it's in my blood, since he's half Comanche, so ... Iunno.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

She's saying he would drown in his own urine and vomit. Don't know why the vomit, but he would.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

She's saying he would drown in his own urine and vomit. Don't know why the vomit, but he would.

I drown in my own urine and vomit whenever I get drunk, I thinki can handle it :thumbup:

dungensweapers.png

Or not wake up at all  :mellow:

First; I don't understand where the vomit came from and second; what possible reason is there for him not being able to wake up? Save for falling into some kind of a coma, your brain will wake you up..  :-?

Rachael, stop confusing everyone  :P

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

First; I don't understand where the vomit came from and second; what possible reason is there for him not being able to wake up? Save for falling into some kind of a coma, your brain will wake you up..  :-?

I didn't mention anything about vomit :P

But who knows, maybe he just doesn't wake up and stays asleep. Some people have problems with urination at night, even when they become adults, so it's not impossible :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

It's too late-the urine, it's everywhere...fills the room...no place to breathe...can't escape...the window....stuck...door closed...oh the humanity aaaaaannnddd....*gurgle*.

Ok, so he wakes up, but not for long.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

It's too late-the urine, it's everywhere...fills the room...no place to breathe...can't escape...the window....stuck...door closed...oh the humanity aaaaaannnddd....*gurgle*.

Ok, so he wakes up, but not for long.

What would the coroner's report look like?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I have a really bad procrastination habit that usually ends in not doing anything. I can't seem to break it, either, and it's making me fail a few classes too. :???:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I have a really bad procrastination habit that usually ends in not doing anything. I can't seem to break it, either, and it's making me fail a few classes too. :???:

Same here. <_<

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I sometimes have a jealousy issue. (as Ryan would know) I'm hoping to overcome through out the next 2 months

I told you before, I can't help that those women wanted to massage me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Same here. <_<

Same.

Same. And it's really starting to suck since I'm starting college classes in the Fall.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.