Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I have a really bad procrastination habit that usually ends in not doing anything. I can't seem to break it, either, and it's making me fail a few classes too. :???:

Im the epitome of procrastination at the minute. I have four exams next week and have barely touched the revision books. Should be at the library now, to be honest.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I have a really bad procrastination habit that usually ends in not doing anything. I can't seem to break it, either, and it's making me fail a few classes too. :???:

Same here. <_<

Same.

Same. And it's really starting to suck since I'm starting college classes in the Fall.

Same....

Same here. <_<

Same.

Same. And it's really starting to suck since I'm starting college classes in the Fall.

Same....

I'll join the procrastination club later on, I've got something else to do first.

underbannerue0.gif

goldenhorde.png

Same here. <_<

Same.

Same....

I'll join the procrastination club later on, I've got something else to do first.

I procrastinate a lot too. Sorry let me do that again.

I procrastinate a lot too.

Oh and wretched you don't deserve to be in the club.

When I'm listening to my iPod at night, I shine the screen light around the room to make sure there isn't anything there. I only do it when I'm not lost in the music and realize I'm in a dark room.

I was reminded of this in the creepy thread but I don't know if I posted this secret already.

This also pertains to the fact that I can't close my eyes very long in the shower. I always feel like when I open them after a long period of time, someone will be there watching me or ready to jump or something.

I don't know who I'm expecting >_>

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When I'm listening to my iPod at night, I shine the screen light around the room to make sure there isn't anything there. I only do it when I'm not lost in the music and realize I'm in a dark room.

I was reminded of this in the creepy thread but I don't know if I posted this secret already.

This also pertains to the fact that I can't close my eyes very long in the shower. I always feel like when I open them after a long period of time, someone will be there watching me or ready to jump or something.

Haha that would make an awesome practical joke...Hide in the bathroom til you close your eyes, them BAM, jump out and stare at you!

rosssigfinal.jpg

Haha, i do both these. Also checking behind the shower curtain whenever i go into the bathroom.

It's nice to be paranoid.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Haha, i do both these. Also checking behind the shower curtain whenever i go into the bathroom.

I do the shower curtain thing too!

I stand in front of the shower, take a deep breath...Then I rip open the curtains as fast as I can and prepare to scream at the sight of a monster or a grudge-like creature standing in the shower.

When I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I'm too scared to flush the toilet... (I end up flushing it anyways because that's gross.) I also can't bear to look in mirrors or outside windows in case I see something looking back at me. Then when I get to my dark hallway, I sprint to my room where I hide under my covers. I've recently gotten into the habit of hiding every inch of my body underneath my blankets because exposing even a finger or my face would mean that monsters would get me D:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I stand in front of the shower, take a deep breath...Then I rip open the curtains as fast as I can and prepare to scream at the sight of a monster or a grudge-like creature standing in the shower.

When I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I'm too scared to flush the toilet... (I end up flushing it anyways because that's gross.) I also can't bare to look in mirrors or outside windows in case I see something looking back at me. Then when I get to my dark hallway, I sprint to my room where I hide under my covers. I've recently gotten into the habit of hiding every inch of my body underneath my blankets because exposing even a finger or my face would mean that monsters would get me D:

That's amusing yet extremely cute.

--

I had a huge fear of vampires when I was about 8 years old and to prevent them from biting me in my sleep I would wrap a blanket around my neck. Probably lasted for about a year.

Uhh, I pretend to be a lot cooler in real life than I actually am. I'm extremely mysterious about what I do in my free time, so people think I actually do cool [cabbage] when I actually just lurk TIF.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

When I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I'm too scared to flush the toilet... (I end up flushing it anyways because that's gross.) I also can't bear to look in mirrors or outside windows in case I see something looking back at me. Then when I get to my dark hallway, I sprint to my room where I hide under my covers. I've recently gotten into the habit of hiding every inch of my body underneath my blankets because exposing even a finger or my face would mean that monsters would get me D:

Haha. I used to completely hide under the covers when i was younger. I'd put my head between the two pillows and have a little bit where i could peek out. Peeking out always scared the [cabbage] outta me, always thought there'd be something standing over me. It used to get warm pretty quick hiding under the covers so when i wanted to come out to cool down i'd jump out real quick and hit the light, to take any monsters or whatever by surprise.

I still don't really like going to the toilet during the night though. In my parents house, the bathroom is directly at the top of the stairs, with our inside front door at the bottom. There's always the orange glow from the streetlights outside which creates creepy as [bleep] shadows. I always look behind me right before i shut the toilet door, half expecting to see something at the foot of the staircase. Heh, gave myself goosebumps typing that out. :oops:

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Everyone knows that blankets are impenetrable barriers for anything that might attack you in the night. :mellow:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Everyone know that blankets are an impenetrable barrier for anything that might attack you in the night. :mellow:

There can be no weakness either. Exposed toes and fingers are exploitable chínks in your soft, warm, armour.

When I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I'm too scared to flush the toilet... (I end up flushing it anyways because that's gross.) I also can't bare to look in mirrors or outside windows in case I see something looking back at me. Then when I get to my dark hallway, I sprint to my room where I hide under my covers. I've recently gotten into the habit of hiding every inch of my body underneath my blankets because exposing even a finger or my face would mean that monsters would get me D:

--

I had a huge fear of vampires when I was about 8 years old and to prevent them from biting me in my sleep I would wrap a blanket around my neck. Probably lasted for about a year.

Uhh, I pretend to be a lot cooler in real life than I actually am. I'm extremely mysterious about what I do in my free time, so people think I actually do cool [cabbage] when I actually just lurk TIF.

Are you saying we're not awesome?

Confession: I was going to post something, but I forgot it.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Confession: I'm freaking horrible at writing letters and thank you notes. I have so many unanswered, I answered two from my birthday (About a month ago) today. I have a letter from probably more than a year ago unanswered. Gah.

C2b6gs7.png

Same here. <_<

Same.

Same....

I procrastinate a lot too. Sorry let me do that again.

I procrastinate a lot too.

Oh and wretched you don't deserve to be in the club.

The procrastination club meeting has been postponed till Monday.....maybe.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I used to try to sleep with my head crooked so that it would cover my neck. But that always left the other side of my neck open to bites. I would have slept a lot more if I had thought of that blanket thing.

[Edit] And if I had known where my jugular is.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

--

This. People think I actually do stuff, and it amazes me.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I do all of that too o_o