Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I didn't think my post would get this much attention lol. The women I was with is someone I've wanted to date for a long time. Now we are dating... And yeah...Mabey a little to fast but it's all working out alright.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Honestly, every dude should make it a goal to do a fat chick sometime in his life. It's just one of those things that every real man can admit to.

That's just cruel and disgusting. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Yesterday I ate something really gross for a bet then stuck my tongue down a girl's throat for the kicks. She was supposed to push me away after noticing my breath tasted like [wagon] but she just enjoyed the kiss and it was all awkward and I felt really bad after, and still do.

But my friend had to cross the boulevard naked (hah, what a douche). So everything is fine here :mrgreen:

hiccup.png

Haha, that reminds me of the cruise I went on around new year's. Full of bored rich kids, and one of them had the bright idea to pour salt on some girl that another guy had "claimed" one night at the buffet. Guy A threw the salt on Guy B instead, who was bigger than Guy A and was about to hit him, when Guy A turned into Eminem and started cussing and running off.

How am I / sticking tongues down girls' throats related to that ... ? Oh, wait: I made out with the girl Guy A was gonna pour salt on. And Guy A's sister. Fun week, I recommend it to anyone who ever gets a chance.

Fat girls need love, too.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Haha, that reminds me of the cruise I went on around new year's. Full of bored rich kids, and one of them had the bright idea to pour salt on some girl that another guy had "claimed" one night at the buffet. Guy A threw the salt on Guy B instead, who was bigger than Guy A and was about to hit him, when Guy A turned into Eminem and started cussing and running off.

How am I / sticking tongues down girls' throats related to that ... ? Oh, wait: I made out with the girl Guy A was gonna pour salt on. And Guy A's sister. Fun week, I recommend it to anyone who ever gets a chance.

Indeed, can't go wrong with warmth in the winter and shade in the summer. No one's gonna outright steal them from you either.

And to commemorate these shenanigans, I present a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd8kXNuIrn4

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Don't you dare call your evil-doings love. It's disgracing and appalling.

Better that than nothing at all.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Hey, can you see my house from up there on that high horse?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Are you saying it's not wrong?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Blah, blah, blah, hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy. Evil-doings? Wrong? Terms used by people to feel better about themselves by faking empathy.

Confession: I don't care about other folks' opinions. Mainly because they're wrong. incorrect.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

To want to get with a fat chick? Is it any more wrong than wanting to get with a skinny chick?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

To want to get with a fat chick? Is it any more wrong than wanting to get with a skinny chick?

It's not wrong for wanting to get with a fat chick, it's wrong for doing it for the sake of doing it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Edit: Another confession... Wongtong's new signature made me smile and think, "Aww.. ^^". I am male.

It's from the song 'Hey There Delilah' (by the Plain White T's) so that makes you even more girly for liking it ehehe.

Random thought: I enjoy my dreams more than I enjoy life.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Edit: Another confession... Wongtong's new signature made me smile and think, "Aww.. ^^". I am male.

It's from the song 'Hey There Delilah' (by the Plain White T's) so that makes you even more girly for liking it ehehe.

Random thought: I enjoy my dreams more than I enjoy life.

I like that song. I'm a guy...

Never saw a music video for it.

Getting with a fat chick implies that it's ok to be fat because they can still get guys. I believe that fat people should be shunned and sprayed with firehoses.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Getting with a fat chick implies that it's ok to be fat because they can still get guys. I believe that fat people should be shunned and sprayed with firehoses.

What of those with an overactive thyroid? Do they deserve the same treatment? Christ this topic's become way too cyclical. Can we get back to the confessions and whatnot?