Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Confession, secret and regret: I tried studying for an exam I have in less than 2 days, but all I ended up doing was listening to Led Zeppelin and watching parts of The Big Lebowski.

Gah, I'm [bleep]ed.

EDIT: On a side note, can everyone start calling me "Dude" ? From now on I'm "the Dude". So that's what you call me. You know, that or, "His Dudeness", or, "Duder", or "El Duderino" if you guys aren't into the whole brevity thing.

Ha. I'm in a similar situation. I have a massive, complex book report due tomorrow. Instead, I'm browsing through my music.

Me too! *high-5*

Well actually it's due Wednesday. But still I havent even picked a book... Thank god for the internet.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

Pick a fancy title, but not too long. Also have a decent plot that you can eleborate on.

I have the book and all, we just have to analyze it and overanalyze it until we know what color the author's [cabbage] preferred the toilet water to be. I despise analyzing literature from an academic perspective. I prefer to enjoy art with my senses. My brain can go [bleep] itself during this process.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I have the book and all, we just have to analyze it and overanalyze it until we know what color the author's [cabbage] preferred the toilet water to be. I despise analyzing literature from an academic perspective. I prefer to enjoy art with my senses. My brain can go [bleep] itself during this process.

I love how English teachers try to get you to read into the book and find the "message" that even the author doesn't know about. :rolleyes:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I love how English teachers try to get you to read into the book and find the "message" that even the author doesn't know about. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know I remember one year we had to read a book and the teacher talked about the deep meaning and symbolism and everything.

Then the author came in and said there was no underlying message he was trying to convey, no symbols he put in, it was just a fun book to read.

Amaranth_GTO.png

What I would want to do if I ever had an assignment like that is come up with some really BS meaning if the book really doesn't have one at all. Assignments like that are so stupid...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Regret: I have my AP tests for Chemistry and Psychology both a week and a day from today. And I am just starting to study and review today. I also regret waiting until now to sign up for the SAT, the last one possible, so I can't retry it this year if I don't do well enough, and because it's on the same day as a planned beach trip for my school's Interact club, and now I have SAT that day :(

I sent the message to my friend because he changed his WikiSpaces avatar to a New York Yankees symbol (knowing full well that I am from Boston, and am an avid Red Sox fan). He told me to 'do my worst'. In any case, after I sent the Cthulhu-Jesus message to him, he replied on WikiSpaces by saying that the picture only made him 'love the Yankees more'.

YEAH MAN FIGHT FOR OUR GLORIOUS RED SOX NATION :thumbup:

My English teacher this year never really bothered having us analyze the books. He only quizzed us on facts. Which was pretty nice, since I have a good memory for that kind of thing, but I'm a failure at comprehension and analysis. We're doing poetry now though, which sucks. A lot.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I sent the message to my friend because he changed his WikiSpaces avatar to a New York Yankees symbol (knowing full well that I am from Boston, and am an avid Red Sox fan). He told me to 'do my worst'. In any case, after I sent the Cthulhu-Jesus message to him, he replied on WikiSpaces by saying that the picture only made him 'love the Yankees more'.

YEAH MAN FIGHT FOR OUR GLORIOUS RED SOX NATION :thumbup:

My English teacher this year never really bothered having us analyze the books. He only quizzed us on facts. Which was pretty nice, since I have a good memory for that kind of thing, but I'm a failure at comprehension and analysis. We're doing poetry now though, which sucks. A lot.

Confession: Poetry is my favorite part of English class.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Secret: I get very offended and bitter whenever SBS changes the newscaster/anchorman on their 9:30 news. Sometimes I just feeling like saying "who the [bleep] is this new guy, [bleep] off ! " at the TV. Seriously, why change the news guy ? It's annoying.

Secret: I get very offended and bitter whenever SBS changes the newscaster/anchorman on their 9:30 news. Sometimes I just feeling like saying "who the [bleep] is this new guy, [bleep] off ! " at the TV. Seriously, why change the news guy ? It's annoying.

Do they still have that grey-haired Asian lady?

She's my favourite news person, if it's not weird to have one of those.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Do they still have that grey-haired Asian lady?

She's my favourite news person, if it's not weird to have one of those.

Not weird at all, I have my favourites too.

16185_s.gif

Regret: I have my AP tests for Chemistry and Psychology both a week and a day from today. And I am just starting to study and review today. I also regret waiting until now to sign up for the SAT, the last one possible, so I can't retry it this year if I don't do well enough, and because it's on the same day as a planned beach trip for my school's Interact club, and now I have SAT that day :(

The AP Psych test was a push-over tbh.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I have an AP History test, AP English test, and AP Psychology Test and the only one I'm ready for is the English. THE AP HISTORY IS THIS FRIDAY!! :ohnoes:

DAMN YOU ALEXANDER HAMILTON AND YOUR BANK!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I laugh at those who have AP classes, although it does net you college credits; I actually have three exams tomorrow if the conditions are good enough and there's no major floodwater at the campus.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I laugh at those who have AP classes, although it does net you college credits; I actually have three exams tomorrow if the conditions are good enough and there's no major floodwater at the campus.

Tennessee-ian I'm guessing?

Cause because of flooding from that 35 hours of straight rain, school got canceled monday-thursday, and not sure about friday yet. School system is trying to make it so we don't have to make up those days <3:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Cause because of flooding from that 35 hours of straight rain, school got canceled monday-thursday, and not sure about friday yet. School system is trying to make it so we don't have to make up those days <3:

Our school system would put us in for an extra week... <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

They don't want to move the graduation date for seniors. + We already had to make up 2 days this year by having to come to school on good friday and staying half an hour more everyday for like 3 weeks for another.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

They don't want to move the graduation date for seniors. + We already had to make up 2 days this year by having to come to school on good friday and staying half an hour more everyday for like 3 weeks for another.

We got an extra week due to ice and they made the school year one week longer, for every other class. Seniors still graduate at regular time.

I rage really hard whenever I see someone misuse your/you're, then/than, to/too/(I guess society realized what two is?) and all of that [cabbage]. It [bleep]ing pisses me off so much >.>

I watch torchwood and doctor who :(

That's not a confession, secret or regret, those shows are really great :thumbup:

We got an extra week due to ice and they made the school year one week longer, for every other class. Seniors still graduate at regular time.

They called today and told us we had Friday off as well. Ftw extra spring break

sig2-3.jpg