Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I tried creating the world's most powerful pokemon,

and I succeeded..

I'll bet my lvl 100 Zapdos can beat it. I'm not even joking. Thunderbolt [bleep]ing owns.

I used to only take my level 100 Charizard and like 5 eggs to the elite four.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

and I succeeded..

I'll bet my lvl 100 Zapdos can beat it. I'm not even joking. Thunderbolt [bleep]ing owns.

Why?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

and I succeeded..

Why?

For fun, I would guess. In most games, how quickly eggs hatch would depend on how far you walk with them in the inventory, not on combat. I've gone through the elite four with just one pokemon, the Zapdos, just for the hell of it. My favorite thing to do, though, was take a low-leveled pokemon and give him that shared exp thing, then just go through the elite four one-hitting everyone. Fastest training evar.

By the way, as a flying pokemon, lightning attacks would be super-effective against Charizard. ;-) Gf.

Fat chance. Drill peck and Thunder are both very fast attacks, and if I'm really worried, Shock Wave's special effect is that it always goes first. I doubt a flying pokemon would survive an electric attack from a lvl 100 Zapdos.

If I have the time, though, nothing survives Thunder. NOTHING. My brother had a lvl 100 Charizard, I know these things.

This is usually the part where Effort Value and Nature are brought up. The part where Pokemon loses its fun. :cry:

Yup. Both Charizard and Zapdos are terrible. Have fun with Charizard losing 50% and Zapdos losing 25% of it's HP because of Stealth Rock.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Scarfed Charizard + Fire Punch / Fire Blast = Goodbye Zapdos

I counter your scarfed charizard with a scarfed Zapdos.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Only good Pokémon games are first generation.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

First gen was when a psychic team would destroy everything without remorse.

I liked second gen more. It was more balanced.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

This is usually the part where Effort Value and Nature are brought up. The part where Pokemon loses its fun. :cry:

Yup. Both Charizard and Zapdos are terrible. Have fun with Charizard losing 50% and Zapdos losing 25% of it's HP because of Stealth Rock.

This ^

I play pokemon obsessively... I will never train another pokemon that is not bred to menspecifications. I will never play another pokemon game because I will hate myself for using bad and untrained pokes.

True story.

What is scarfed?

The term "scarfed" refers to the item "choice scarf" which drastically increases speed, but it only allows you to use one of your four attacks.

But "Shock Wave" has a special effect that it always goes first, so wouldn't it not matter which items you equip?

That's a hideous flame job.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

True story.

What is scarfed?

The term "scarfed" refers to the item "choice scarf" which drastically increases speed, but it only allows you to use one of your four attacks.

But "Shock Wave" has a special effect that it always goes first, so wouldn't it not matter which items you equip?

Well, first of all, shock wave doesn't have that effect. Shock wave just ignores accuracy and evasion modifiers.

A scarfed Zapdos would create a speed tie, and then it would be a coin flip to decide who goes first (and therefore who wins).

It's been years since I played the thing, so I'm sure you know more about it than I. I always thought shock wave was super-fast, so I wouldn't have to worry about any annoying speedy guys getting a move in. Zapdos is pretty fast too. And I think Drill Peck is fast. Moves have a certain pre-set speed, right?

True story.

What is scarfed?

Well, first of all, shock wave doesn't have that effect. Shock wave just ignores accuracy and evasion modifiers.

A scarfed Zapdos would create a speed tie, and then it would be a coin flip to decide who goes first (and therefore who wins).

It's been years since I played the thing, so I'm sure you know more about it than I. I always thought shock wave was super-fast, so I wouldn't have to worry about any annoying speedy guys getting a move in. Zapdos is pretty fast too. And I think Drill Peck is fast. Moves have a certain pre-set speed, right?

Nope.

Well, protect and such are all first priority, and'll go before anything. (Except feint, which is a counter to them.) And quick attack etc are second priority, and move before everything else. But Drill peck isn't faster than yawn, thunderbolt, body slam, or anything else that's third priority.

[/hide]

ITT: OT reveals just how much they play pokemon games.

confession: I have never played Platinum, Diamond, Pearl, Firered, Leafgreen, Red, Green, or Heartgold, or Emerald. :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!