Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

the first person i told tht i was crazy for this guy now likes him 2. she was my bffl but now i honestly dnt kno. she knows shes killing me inside but she doesnt care. i like him for who he is and everyday all she says is "Why is he so GORGEOUS!" is tht all u care about? looks? its whats on the inside tht counts&thts y i think ur t

:wall: :wall: :wall:

I logged on RuneScape today... for two seconds to take a screenshot of a santa hat. Then I promptly logged out.

I logged in to see if I could beat skull, I was short of a year not logging in, I could have sworn I quit RS longer ago than that.

I'd log in and check but I sold my account 5 or 6 years ago.

I enjoy growing plants yet most of my plants are fake and don't grow.

I used to enjoy reading books that I would finish a fairly large novel weekly the last novel I read was 6 months ago and yet I still keep getting books. ;_;

I've always had this small skin-tag thing on my neck, but yesterday I twisted it really hard and it came off. Then it bled a tiny bit for a little while.

Yeah.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

i wouldnt trust internet tests about that kind of stuff

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Just took an online depression test, and it the results didn't look good. Took another, and both apparently think I have high/severe depression.

36555845.png

Seriously don't listen to those sorts of tests. I used to take them and was convinced I had some sort of mental disorder... the internet just can't really tell you these sorts of things.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Whenever I get focused on something, I think about nothing else except that one thing.

It makes me forget things a lot.

It happened twice today, I was reading a comic on the internet and forgot to take my dog outside. Then, I was playing Left 4 Dead, and forgot to put the meatloaf in the oven.

Whenever I get focused on something, I think about nothing else except that one thing.

It makes me forget things a lot.

It happened twice today, I was reading a comic on the internet and forgot to take my dog outside. Then, I was playing Left 4 Dead, and forgot to put the meatloaf in the oven.

This actually got me in a lot of trouble as a kid. My parents thought that I was ignoring them intentionally because I was being lazy. But no, that's just how I am. If I do something, like reading/writing/playing a game/cleaning, I get extremely focused and shut a lot of things out. It makes things hard for me because I can't split my attention equally like most people can.

hzvjpwS.gif

Whenever a post "disappears", I feel the urge to post and say "where did that post about blah blah go?".

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Whenever a post "disappears", I feel the urge to post and say "where did that post about blah blah go?".

It got sucked into a black hole.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Strange that all related posts also suffer this fate.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Yes. Very strange indeed, mods...

Edit:

Omar was posting, then he left the thread. Mods got some splain'n to do.

No, I was just going to make a [cabbage]ty joke

I wish tripsis would stop eating me...

I guess that means that secretly I am this guy.

skittles-tree.jpg

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪