Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I haven't seen:

Any full star wars movie

Any terminator movie

Back to the future

The matrix

Star Trek

The Hulk

Superman

Superbad

The 40 year old virgin

Knocked up

American Pie

And loads more I can't think of.

Now you're just trollin'.

Nope. (And I just saw dodge ball for the first time last night)

I haven't seen:

Any full star wars movie

Any terminator movie

Back to the future

The matrix

Star Trek

The Hulk

Superman

Superbad

The 40 year old virgin

Knocked up

American Pie

And loads more I can't think of.

I was pretty similar until recently. I watched Star Wars for the first time in my junior year of high school, The Matrix for the first time senior year, Terminator for the first time last year (freshman year of university). I did, however, see The 40 Year Old Virgin in theaters.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

@ Stevepole: Above Citizen Kane and Casablance, I would watch Gone with the Wind.

Too long to sit in front of a TV.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm pretty sure I (and my brother) have a zinc deficiency. First, we both have a distorted sense of taste -- that is to say, the vast majority of foods taste disgusting to us. (I still eat normal foods, but my brother is very weak and shorter than me by about three inches due to his terrible diet. He eats food, but basically just junk food with lots of preservatives: chips, soda, chocolate stuff, and pizza.) My brother also has an abnormal rate of growth on one side of his chest -- the right side of his chest is growing slower than the left side, thus leaving it disproportional. I have permanent "tired lines" (dark, dark circles) under my eyes, that I've had since I was a baby (zinc deficiency can very easily start at six months or less, due to the quality of some baby foods, and can persist later on in life due to improper diet).

So I'm going to take zinc supplements and see what happens. Who knows, maybe for some reason most foods won't taste nasty anymore. :D And maybe the dark circles under my eyes will go away, too (very hopefully). If that doesn't show any promising results within a month of taking them daily, I'll see a doctor and present my case. :|

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

What a pain, if it works, you'll have to try every food again to know if you really like it.

But still, I hope it works for you.

Thanks. It'll also explain the weird stretch marks I have on my shoulders/arms.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I regret digging myself into this hole. I've had a month and a half to finish this project and I'm going to do it in 1 day. :thumbsup: :wall:

Hai me. :-#

I can finish most of my projects within 2-3 hours though, even when it's last minute. And the end product still looks really neat :D

Though that may be because my high school is very, very easy compared to many others...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I regret digging myself into this hole. I've had a month and a half to finish this project and I'm going to do it in 1 day. :thumbsup: :wall:

Hai me. :-#

I can finish most of my projects within 2-3 hours though, even when it's last minute. And the end product still looks really neat :D

Though that may be because my high school is very, very easy compared to many others...

Welcome to my B+ level assignments started and completed in a single night:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7YuFXBWPH8bMWUwMzQwMDQtZTQxMC00ZDRlLWFlZTUtNWJkYjM3MDY5YTMx&hl=en

And this one actually fell under the word requirement, but I still passed:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7YuFXBWPH8bMGI3ZDkwOGMtMmQ4NS00MWM2LWIyZGYtNWY1ODk2OTE5Y2Jm&hl=en

I blame that on the fact that I had another legal studies assignment to do that night (this one was a lot shorter though):

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7YuFXBWPH8bOWM0OWI0NDktYjYxMC00NWRkLWJkOGMtYTE1NzYxMWQzYzk0&hl=en

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

• 2 weeks later...

I steal A LOT, and I believe I may be a kleptomaniac.

Normally I steal snacks (head into the grocery store and grab a soda and candy or beef jerky or something). I also steal Magic cards. I believe it's stupid to pay that much for some cards, but I like to play the game so I end up stealing them. I do set rules for myself though, the main two being 1) Never steal alone. 2) Never steal from local/small establishments, only big chain stores. My rules are probably just rationale to myself to try and justify my thievery. In the past 4 months I've probably stolen near 100$ worth of food and around 70-80$ worth of Magic cards. Lately I've been having urges whenever I go into places to steal things, even things I don't want, just for the sake of doing it. Also, 2 days ago I got caught stealing. Somewhat. They never actually caught.accused me, long story.

I'm pretty sure I (and my brother) have a zinc deficiency. First, we both have a distorted sense of taste -- that is to say, the vast majority of foods taste disgusting to us. (I still eat normal foods, but my brother is very weak and shorter than me by about three inches due to his terrible diet. He eats food, but basically just junk food with lots of preservatives: chips, soda, chocolate stuff, and pizza.) My brother also has an abnormal rate of growth on one side of his chest -- the right side of his chest is growing slower than the left side, thus leaving it disproportional. I have permanent "tired lines" (dark, dark circles) under my eyes, that I've had since I was a baby (zinc deficiency can very easily start at six months or less, due to the quality of some baby foods, and can persist later on in life due to improper diet).

So I'm going to take zinc supplements and see what happens. Who knows, maybe for some reason most foods won't taste nasty anymore. :D And maybe the dark circles under my eyes will go away, too (very hopefully). If that doesn't show any promising results within a month of taking them daily, I'll see a doctor and present my case. :|

The [cabbage] under your eyes is a dairy allergy, I have the same thing. Well, actually I have Candidasis butstill, that's definitely at least partly from a dairy allergy.

Edit:

Army, me too. Well, I feel the need to steal, but I do it more as getting back at someone. So I don't see the point at stealing from stores, but I get into peoples [cabbage] that I hate and just stealing [cabbage] to [bleep] with em.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

The [cabbage] under your eyes is a dairy allergy, I have the same thing. Well, actually I have Candidasis butstill, that's definitely at least partly from a dairy allergy.

Edit:

Army, me too. Well, I feel the need to steal, but I do it more as getting back at someone. So I don't see the point at stealing from stores, but I get into peoples [cabbage] that I hate and just stealing [cabbage] to [bleep] with em.

Dairy allergy? O_o I've had no other symptoms to that at all, plus nobody in my family (ever) has had that. You sure?

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Ummm yea. Dairy allergies are actually pretty damn common.

And stretch marks come from gaining weight too fast (or rarely losing weight too fast). Nothing scientific about that.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ummm yea. Dairy allergies are actually pretty damn common.

And stretch marks come from gaining weight too fast (or rarely losing weight too fast). Nothing scientific about that.

I haven't lost or gained much weight recently. I also don't see how you can explain them when they're directly on my shoulder blades. O_o

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

On that note:

Confession: I can't stand the taste of milk. The only time I can drink it is when it is with Milo. I haven't had cereal in years.

I'm not to fond on milk either (sometimes I drink a glass of milk just to remind myself that I don't like it). But I must say that iff I have oreos, eating them with anything else than milk would be heresy.

16185_s.gif

How can you not like oreos!!! I only like milk on its own if it's paired with cereal, brownies or cookies (which would include oreos). In terms of just drinking milk just because, I'd only drink chocolate milk.

But a somewhat common beverage that I don't like would be Gatorade. I also don't like vanilla or whipped cream.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog