Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I keep torturing myself over little, stupid things I did in the past, even when no one but remembers about it.

I do that too. When I remember it I'm like "[bleep]".

I remember stupid things I said when I was like 10. I've gotten a lot better lately though, probably because I sit back and listen a lot more these days.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

[EDIT] To add in something about myself, I need glasses, and I've known for about 2 years, I just didn't want to admit it.

I still love this fact, and always will.

Welcome to the 'Nerd' club, my fellow gentleman.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

[EDIT] To add in something about myself, I need glasses, and I've known for about 2 years, I just didn't want to admit it.

I still love this fact, and always will.

Welcome to the 'Nerd' club, my fellow gentleman.

Half-rims though, and the frames are pretty thin, unlike yours, you bastard.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I tend to find everything funny. You name it: dry humor, anti-humor, stuff that nobody would even think about laughing about, racist rumor, extremely offensive things, sarcasm, internet humor (dear god). Sometimes I find myself trying to make things funny that really aren't supposed to be funny. And sometimes I find myself just joining a group of friends and laughing with them even though I didn't hear what they said.

And yes I find ED, Urban Dictionary, Lolcats, internet memes, and /b/ absolutely hillarious. 90% of the things I read on there make me laugh. I just love the anonymity of the internet, its probably one of the best parts.

Oh and here's another odd quirk about me. Perhaps the one thing that makes me the most angry in the world, to a point where I want to murder the person involved, is when people snore. Not just snoring: breathing, making funny noises with their breath, or anything that comes out of a human's mouth when they go to sleep drives me insane. For some reason, it just bothers me so much. I get overwhelmed with a huge hateful feeling when I hear just the slightest human breath. If I lay in bed and I let the anger build up, and I'm REALLY mad, I'll take a pillow and whack the snorer as hard as I can several times. God it feels good. Then they wake up and get angry at me, and then I go to bed again, and they go to sleep, and 5 minutes later they start [bLEEP]ING SNORING AGAIN. AUUGHHHHHHHH!!!!@@@@@

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Slightly related to Mario ^^^^^, I CANNOT [bleep]ING STAND PEOPLE EATING. I cannot watch, hear, or think about other people eating. It grosses me out. I feel physically sick sometimes when I watch people eat. One time I went to one of my girlfriend's family parties, and her aunt was making root beer floats. She kept using her fingers and an ice cream scooper to get the ice cream out, then she would LICK HER FINGERS and continue to dip them into the ice cream. When I got my float, I had to force myself to eat it, literally choking it down.

One of my best friends is the absolutely worst. I cannot eat with him. I can't eat anything that he touches. He has really bad hygiene and he's kind of a gross person anyway, so I avoid any food-related situations with him.

Certain condiments make me want vomit just thinking about them. Ketchup, mustard, mayo, and relish in particular. It sickens me that I have mustard and mayo in my refrigerator right now. Damn my girlfriend.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Eh, I can be a cynical pessimist in my own ways and inside my head. I generally don't let it out because a lot of the stuff in my head makes sense and scares the [cabbage] out of me.

So I force myself into blissful ignorance on the outside, furious worry on the inside. It's a terrible system, but the happy usually outweighs the scared. It's just at night, when I'm all alone with my thoughts, that it gets bad. :/

YES! I always thought you were like that. You sound way too smart to be so naively happy.

Not naive. But usually happy.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I didn't want to say blissfully but i couldn't find anything quite as good :mellow:

Anyways, what's making you so worried at night?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I didn't want to say blissfully but i couldn't find anything quite as good :mellow:

Being alone with your thoughts can do that, that's what keeps me from sleeping. Especially if you have very negative thoughts.

Slightly related to Mario ^^^^^, I CANNOT [bleep]ING STAND PEOPLE EATING. I cannot watch, hear, or think about other people eating. It grosses me out. I feel physically sick sometimes when I watch people eat. One time I went to one of my girlfriend's family parties, and her aunt was making root beer floats. She kept using her fingers and an ice cream scooper to get the ice cream out, then she would LICK HER FINGERS and continue to dip them into the ice cream. When I got my float, I had to force myself to eat it, literally choking it down.

One of my best friends is the absolutely worst. I cannot eat with him. I can't eat anything that he touches. He has really bad hygiene and he's kind of a gross person anyway, so I avoid any food-related situations with him.

Certain condiments make me want vomit just thinking about them. Ketchup, mustard, mayo, and relish in particular. It sickens me that I have mustard and mayo in my refrigerator right now. Damn my girlfriend.

Yep its the same for me with eating too, but probably a little less extreme than you. I can't stand the sound of people eating but I'm a really sick person when it comes to eating dirty food. :P Sometimes when food goes on the ground I just pick it up and eat it. But yea sometimes if my sweaty friends touch my food I'll refuse to eat it.

Here's another confession: I think the majority of horror movies are stupid and funny. I just don't know how people can be afraid of them... I just laugh at how ridiculous some of them are. :thumbup:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Yep its the same for me with eating too, but probably a little less extreme than you. I can't stand the sound of people eating but I'm a really sick person when it comes to eating dirty food. :P Sometimes when food goes on the ground I just pick it up and eat it. But yea sometimes if my sweaty friends touch my food I'll refuse to eat it.

Here's another confession: I think the majority of horror movies are stupid and funny. I just don't know how people can be afraid of them... I just laugh at how ridiculous some of them are. :thumbup:

Haha I've definitely laughed at some horror movies as well :P One time while laughing in the theater, a lady behind me actually tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if I was going to keep laughing and if so, she would find a new seat :s

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Being alone with your thoughts can do that, that's what keeps me from sleeping. Especially if you have very negative thoughts.

Not really negative thoughts. Well, negative for the generally optimist me, I guess, but really they're just ... deep, serious thoughts. When stuff gets serious, I usually get out of there. I'm great at serious acting, though, for some reason. A couple scenes in our play are serious and I've had them nailed since day 1.

But, yeah, they're smart and they're serious. I don't like the smart me. Worrying about the future isn't something I like to do.

Not really negative thoughts. Well, negative for the generally optimist me, I guess, but really they're just ... deep, serious thoughts. When stuff gets serious, I usually get out of there. I'm great at serious acting, though, for some reason. A couple scenes in our play are serious and I've had them nailed since day 1.

But, yeah, they're smart and they're serious. I don't like the smart me. Worrying about the future isn't something I like to do.

Well, once again you've proven yourself to be pretty damn similar to me.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

omgggg u 2 shud date!!!!!!

You mean abstract stuff, not concrete issues? You shouldn't worry about the conclusions you come to. Hell, you should try debating them with people. You could learn a lot.

[Edit] shut up death, he would :lol:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Opposites are the ones that attract. This will never work.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Opposites are the ones that attract. This will never work.

That was the joke, bud.

You mean abstract stuff, not concrete issues? You shouldn't worry about the conclusions you come to. Hell, you should try debating them with people. You could learn a lot.

[Edit] shut up death, he would :lol:

Well, the abstract stuff I find fun. Like trying to figure out ways to beat gravity. I have a whole notebook full of ideas on that. But, the serious stuff I usually keep to myself. I feel like there isn't really anybody to talk to about that stuff. So I take it here. Plus, I can't put a lot of it into words. It's more emotions than anything, I guess.

Although we're planning a debate in English, and I realized how smart a girl I've known for a few years is. I sorta approached some of the subjects I've been more worried about as of late, and she agreed with me. We just discussed the world situation in general. It made me realize it kinda sucks, but it did make me feel better to know other people think about that sort of stuff.

I still prefer thinking of what could be most fun, though. Such as how to confuse people at my school the most. Plan for tomorrow: I'm probably gonna be late to school, but I've had my mother write a note that says I was up fighting the Battle of Hastings in 1066.

I found an old toy sword of mine and decided to wear it to school.

I really want to try LSD. Although it seems pretty scary - if you had a bad trip and just had a panic attack the whole time

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

-I get really angry at little things.

-I'm slightly depressed.

-I try too hard to impress my teachers with my good schoolwork, and I get really disapointed when I fail an assignment/class.

-I absolutely cannot stand listening to myself speak or sing, if there is a video of me speaking, I have to leave the room.

-I think my voice is high-pitched and awkward for my age.

-I try way too hard to get girls that I like to like me back, and I fail, which is part of my slight depression.

-I have lots of flaws.

-I don't think I have any talents.

-I suck at everything.

-I find myself ignorant.

-Many people hate me.

-I hate humanity in general, about 90% of it is full of jerks, idiots, posers, and greedy people.

So..Let me guess..You're in High School, right?

I know your problem, you think of yourself as above others, while still bringing yourself down.

Now, here's the truth. You're jealous, look unapproachable and are, in general, a [puncture]. I guess you're alone at school and are in the mindset of "If they don't bother trying to talk to me, why should I talk to them?"

If that's true, then the problem is you. Stop thinking yourself as better, make the effort and you'll come out better for it. It took one girl, and moving onto college for me to realise that about myself, I suggest you try the same.

I have some friends, and do look approachable (in my opinion), it's just that there are A LOT of idiots that go to my school.

My pool of flaws that I posted may seem like my life sucks a lot. It doesn't suck, it's just that I have flaws just like everyone else. I have some good aspects about myself (though, I do abmit the flaws outweigh the good).

You do not know me in real life, you cannot tell me that I am jealous, unapproachable, and a [puncture], because most of that is really not true (except for the jealousy part, which is a bit true). My depression is only slight, and I'm getting over that.

confessions?

-im a lazy bum that doesn't try and its ganna come back to bit me in a year when i dont study for my MCATs lol

-that or i worry to much about making people happy, i've gotten better, but basiclly gotta stop worrying about what nameless idiots think of me, i care what my friends think of me, but gotta stop worrying about what that guy on the corner thinks of me, its rather silly, and im alot better then i use to be

-o and my favorite thing to do is dressing like a bum/punk in my advanced human anatomy class, or other classes where there a bunch of stuck up smart kids who think there better then everyone else, so fricking annoying, kuz im one of them and i love every minute of it

legends2.jpg

You should dress up like a schlub all the time. It's in style now.

I experience visual and audible hallucinations at times. I've never told anyone else...

However, I realize it when I see or hear them and act more or less cautiously accordingly.

I think that, possibly, experiencing these things have made me braver as a person overall.

Example:

I have seen something similar to the girl from The Grudge/The Ring/FEAR in the front room of my house on multiple occasions. When I see it, I run towards it laughing and it disappears.

Benefit:

I used to be scared to go downstairs when no lights were on. I'm certainly not anymore.

Example: I see moving figures in the reflection of screens when they're not on. There's no benefit or solution; I simply do not get scared.

I have incredibly realistic dreams, so much so that they ally themselves with the hallucinations (and occasional memory loss) at times and cause me to question reality.

However, I almost only ever have dreams like those when I take naps, and I've designed a way to check whether or not I'm in a dream.

I believe that they are called lucid dreams, and I can usually control them, so I do something that would cause me pain, since I do not feel pain in my dreams.

Example:

I had two incredibly realistic dreams consecutively within two naps each on a different day.

The first featured me being levitated in my bed and hearing a demonic roar coming from in front of me, in front of the bed.

The second featured a similar situation, but the roar was accompanied by a giant yellow and white flashing light.

It should be noted that my muscles constricted and I felt them during and after the dreams.

There have been less dramatic recreations of those examples. I look forward to lucid dreams.

Living a life of fear has made me brave.

2dgucz6.png