Lovebugs and Cicadas

snowball

I wanted to see what some of you thought about lovebugs. Incase you don't know, they are a type of bug that, in the adult form, seems like it is constantly...well...

lovebugswr3.jpg

so, what do you think of them, especially if you're in the southern U.S. I personally am very annoyed with them... They like swarm everywhere

Fixed image. ~meol

Edit: people seem to hate cicadas as well, so lets include them too!

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to see what some of you thought about lovebugs. Incase you don't know, they are a type of bug that, in the adult form, seems like it is constantly...well...

a>

so, what do you think of them, especially if you're in the southern U.S. I personally am very annoyed with them... They like swarm everywhere

are they [cabbage]ting inside each others [wagon]? That is one messed up bug! I'm never going to florida again.

STOP USING [bleep] IMAGESHACK PHOTOBUCKET IS 100X BETTER

AND VISIBLE ON THREADS OLOLOLOL

Omg, shoot yourself now. It doesn't matter which one people use, it matters whether or not they know how to work simple tags :roll:

it really is a shame how people throw urls and img tags in a pile and don't even check to see if their concoction might have worked

ok I honestly need to know. What are they doing in that picture??!! They sound like a pain in the [wagon] though, I never have seen one.

Same thing they do every night (And day), Pinky. Propogating the species.

via fecal transmission? :o

wait, dude... are you serious? do you know anything about reproduction in non-mammals?

They're all over here in Texas too. They're quite the nuisance.

I saw one without a mate once. I was shocked. Poor Lonely Lovebug :(

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Oh, that's what those things are. I'd never seen them before I moved to Southeast Texas and they are very annoying. They are everywhere.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

i havent seen any lovebugs in San Antonio so far. I'll keep and eye out

Come over to the Nacogdoches/Lufkin/Houston swampland and you will find every kind of bug :P.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

all of us Texans should get together at Six Flags or something \'

Which one? :P

I presume Fiesta Texas since you are in San Antonio. Too bad my doctor does not allow me to ride roller coasters. Nasty heart conditions.

Syal: I live in a very historic neighborhood. I love living here in Nacogdoches.

Untitled.png

Those look like nasty, annoying bugs. Lucky me, I live in New Zealand, so I do not have to put up with those \'

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg