~ Troacctid's Woodcutting Guide ~

Troacctid

Well, I've been taking the Teaks at Karamja method. And Teak Logs have been dropping in price.

Should I change my method or keep hacking at teaks until it starts to rise?

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've been taking the Teaks at Karamja method. And Teak Logs have been dropping in price.

Actually, they are on the rise. Teaks have gone up more than 15% this past 30 days.

Teakgraph6-23-09.png

Actually, they are on the rise. Teaks have gone up more than 15% this past 30 days.

I think he's referring to when you said

Yes, I know that's 10m gp in costs, but remember also that you'll be getting 150k teaks out of it, which at the current prices are what, 130 each?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I think he's referring to when you said

Yes, I know that's 10m gp in costs, but remember also that you'll be getting 150k teaks out of it, which at the current prices are what, 130 each?

Ah. Yeah, that's old. :oops:

Hey, trading sticks are down since then too. 3-5 gp instead of 5-7 gp.

• 2 weeks later...
You should probably mention that you don't have to do As A First Resort... any more in order to cut eucs.

I've been taking a few new screenshots in preparation for revamping the whole section. I also plan to add a little on evil trees and change the equipment section around while I'm at it. (Evil trees are much more convenient now, since the new eucalyptus spot has a spirit tree between the eucs and the bank. It also lets you retain fast obelisk access by teleporting to the Tree Gnome Stronghold.)

Could you make a section for people who WANT to do Yew trees to 99? Because from 80-99 Woodcutting Yews aren't that bad, and you will make 30Mgp profit. Some people train it for the money :)

Its a very good guide though :D

I do have a section on yews, right after eucalyptus. The best spot is the Tree Gnome Stronghold. But I really must strongly recommend against cutting them all the way to 99. They will never be the best method, so you're always wasting time and money if you chop them. I mean obviously you can do what you want--chop oaks to 99, I won't stop you--it's just a weak method.

Could you make a section for people who WANT to do Yew trees to 99? Because from 80-99 Woodcutting Yews aren't that bad, and you will make 30Mgp profit. Some people train it for the money :)

I do have a section on yews, right after eucalyptus. The best spot is the Tree Gnome Stronghold. But I really must strongly recommend against cutting them all the way to 99. They will never be the best method, so you're always wasting time and money if you chop them. I mean obviously you can do what you want--chop oaks to 99, I won't stop you--it's just a weak method.

I've always been a greedy bastard...I love money :P

disturbeda.png

I've always been a greedy bastard...I love money :P

Well yews aren't any faster for cash than eucs, so go with eucs then.

What is the best way to gain wc and fm experience via chop and burn? I assume it would be teaks at Ape Atoll as there is a line for firemaking but I just wanted to check.

Your hunch is correct. It's teaks.

im trying the teaks at castle wars on a pvp world, im banking using a dueling ring and a terrorbird.

theres also a summoning obelisk on the way which is handy :thumbsup: .

good guide thanks :P

With the MA update, it's faster now to duel ring to MA, take the spirit tree to the Poison Waste, and grapple over the shortcut down to the teaks, then duel ring back to MA to bank. If you've done Path of Glouphrie, that is.

I loved it, Now I wanna get 99 woodcutting ::'

Also for Ecu's whats better to bank at MA or Oo'glog?

I prefer MA because it's faster to get to, which means it's easier to leave and come back for things like herb runs and such. In terms of logs/hr, they should both be about the same.

would i make more money by wearing an amulet of nature and farming ranarrs

or by wearing a rabbits foot?

Depends. If you're farming regularly and staying logged in for hours at a time, you'll probably like the nature ammy better.