Your First Account

leetnoob

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first account and I have played on this account 99.8% of the time since '02.

(Made some more accounts during the boring period of '07)

Still sticking to my first account and far from done with it.

This was my first account. I've made many other pkers mainly, such as diggymister (rune pure in classic, he OWNED! :twisted: ), dopeymister, pookymister (range pure in rsc, like 60 or so range, 10 hp :XD:) and some others. Also, just made a skiller named "epicphailboat" :D

Wow, you've got all the best names :D

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

my first account got to around lv 27 and had a couple of those stupid useless phats

i then quit for ages and then forgot password to it #-o

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

My first account was "Dragon12378" back 4 years ago. I trained it to about lvl 58 but never bothered to set recovery questions. It got hacked by my real life friend and I decided to make a new one. You can probably easily guess why my username is Returned3. (Hint: I was young and stupid then)

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

First Account: I remember I created him, when I'm like 11 years old and that time my vocabualry isn't that great (plus english isn't my first language which make matter worse) so I sort of "erase him out of my memory" because the username seems to attract alot of "bots hunter" and player mods =.=

Second Account: Forget password + recovery

Third Account: Got Hack

I'm currently using my fourth account. Been playing with different accounts for years..

Solisticez.png

I was... 8 years old when I made my first account, in 04.

I forgot the password, and decided to make a new one. I quit after a while, and in 4th grade, my friends told me about a game, which was the same one I played in 2004. I made an account, "Flame Hawk16", which I forgot the password to. "Flame Hawk17" was taken, oddly. So, this is stuck. And I love this account.

Playing since the days on RuneScape Classic, but on around 7 different accounts.

I never know why I changed accounts so often. But my current one is better than ever and I hope it stays. :thumbsup:

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Well my first account was Cossacking (purposely left out 'k' to comply with symbol limit) in 2002. It got banned for offensive language the same year rs2 went out. Before it was banned, I had also created Pure Cossack, a lame 30 att + prayer pure, which I later gave away with it's a2h and other stuff and Xx Tdx Xx, a way more successful pker which got obsolete when rs2 came out. I also had created Xx 3ra Xx (for classical rs only) later, but it has no purpose now, simply because it is a just-created char in rs2.

I created this char a few weeks before my main got banned, and it was my 5th account, designed to be a pure ranger. Well, later I started skilling it and then decided it to be my new main. I still retain 1 prayer though.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

I think this is my first account, can't remember though cause it actually was so long ago.

I did make a lot of side accounts but have forgotten passwords/usernames and they were lvl 20 noobs anyway. No need to relieve the pain...

weiyao5.png

Hawk0078 is my first account, no black marks. Definitely keeping it, if only for the holiday items I have gained on it. However, I've made about a dozen since, but the only one I use (in addition to Hawk) now is a ranger/def pure Ky Tal.

According to my recovery questions I've been here since Oct '02 and this is my first account,

Without seeming snobbish does having numbers after your name seem a bit ... common?

i think coz that there is like 10million accounts created...its kinda hard to try to think of sumthing original these days. And when u think u have sumthing totally original...its taken. :wall:

TSAsm.gif

jacob_2230.png