The Leviathan + ICYENE cape

Triquos

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

i just finished reading the postbag from the hedge. zanik mentions a leviathan!!!!!

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Zanik mentioned a leviathan!!! :D

I have 1 suggestion: Change the cape name. The Icyene is a human-like race with wings, and have extincted. What about simply Water Cape/Ice Cape/Leviathan Cape?

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

I'm on the side of people saying the cape needs a name change. Not only are the Icyene nearly extinct, they don't have any apparent water/ice connection. Maybe the 'Levia Cape'

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

Support big time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: \' \' I want this to happen a lot! Mainly because all good thing is rs are either red black or white. I want it to be not red black or white.

Go You! \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \'

Some very imaginative suggestions here, I like it, Maybe it could be a Glacial cape? (I don't know if this has been suggested already, but I don't have time to read through the replies yet, will do soon.) Since I'm pretty sure the Icyene have nothing to do with swimming underwater, large underwater dragons or capes. :)

I'm thinking also, maybe the Leviathan could drop a Dragon Kiteshield? Or maybe... since I see people were suggesting it be weak to crush attacks, it drop a Dragon Warhammer? The warhammer would have a special that would make it somehow, a VERY useful weapon to have for Crush attacks, you know, use your imagination. :)

And one other thing:

I know people are saying it shouldn't have better stats than a firecape as that'd make a firecape unworthy...

But seriously.

A firecape is easy as hell to get, period.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Some very imaginative suggestions here, I like it, Maybe it could be a Glacial cape? (I don't know if this has been suggested already, but I don't have time to read through the replies yet, will do soon.) Since I'm pretty sure the Icyene have nothing to do with swimming underwater, large underwater dragons or capes. :)

I'm thinking also, maybe the Leviathan could drop a Dragon Kiteshield? Or maybe... since I see people were suggesting it be weak to crush attacks, it drop a Dragon Warhammer? The warhammer would have a special that would make it somehow, a VERY useful weapon to have for Crush attacks, you know, use your imagination. :)

And one other thing:

I know people are saying it shouldn't have better stats than a firecape as that'd make a firecape unworthy...

But seriously.

A firecape is easy as hell to get, period.

Lol, no, I don't think Icyenes have nothin to do with underwater drags, but I still haven't thought of a betta name..... I'll let ya (triquos) know when I do. Dragon kite.... Maybe, but the warhammer would probably be a bit more appropriate, imo. And yes, the fire cape is easy as hell to get. No, I don't have one, but that's cause I has no monies. :cry: Anyways...... Uhhh.... Still haven't thought of a betta name..... Icyene cape sounds too good, jus doesn't fit. = /

I read through the whole thing... TOTALLY lovin' it. I think it'd be an amazing new addition, coming from a Quest Caper. (it'd also be an incentive for me to keep working on my Slayer... ::')

One question and one suggestion. Very small. Question (and I might have missed this in the main reading bit): Would the Leviathan area be single- or multi-combat? (EDIT: I looked at the map again and saw what I missed.)

And the suggestion is to make a small area around the Dark Levia-thing (I already forgot the name :-#) free of other Leviathans, so that those teaming it won't have the other monsties attacking them every kill. Or that could be intentional, I don't really know.

Anyways, awesome idea, and I REALLY hop it gets implemented :thumbsup:

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

300xp = WAY OVER POWERED

300x3.5 = 1050 PER BONE at altar, 28K+ per trip?

Thats fastest exp in the game ;) averaging at like 400k per hour?

turn down to like 170 or something, still way to much but less.

And yes i know they'll cost like 50k on the ge

Support! It looks like a great monster to kill.

One question however- Why have it drop Mithril Armour? Why not Rune? For something that may be difficult to kill should have better drops.

thpikachu.gif

archsupportei2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I would support, and I do think this is a well thought out concept, I just hate the name. The Icyenes are large angel-like creatures, Ziliana would be an example of one, and I just don't think the cape ties into that race enough to justify the name. Personally I think that a "Glacier cape" would suit the name for the coldness, but if you can think of something different that goes along with the story I would support 100%.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots