Multi Site Steel War Aftermath - Done - READ FIRST POST!

MSSW5?! Are you insane? We are currently being called cheaters and other things due to the lack of organization! THe other fansites will NEVER fight with us again, smooth that over -.-

If the other sites would pull more ops than us they wouldn't be complaining. I mean 100 opts for them is alittle sad and rsc won't participate? Why not?

corondo.png

100combat7xp.gif

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSSW5?! Are you insane? We are currently being called cheaters and other things due to the lack of organization! THe other fansites will NEVER fight with us again, smooth that over -.-

If the other sites would pull more ops than us they wouldn't be complaining. I mean 100 opts for them is alittle sad and rsc won't participate? Why not?

They are too good for mssw's. :| :roll:

Lol, congrats on the win from RV. (three days late xD)

Gf tip.it, we were able to muster mabye 30 people at the varrock east bank, but ended up walking right into your force at the base of the castle and were pretty much annihilated. Next time mabye we'll like ally with sals or runecrypt or something... might post some videos from our death march. =P

Gf tip.it, we were able to muster mabye 30 people at the varrock east bank, but ended up walking right into your force at the base of the castle and were pretty much annihilated. Next time mabye we'll like ally with sals or runecrypt or something... might post some videos from our death march. =P

Glad to see someone from another fansite doesn't hate us.

Instead of making allies, we were thinking of creating an anti-Tip.It alliance between the other fansites.

It'd be more fun and fair for everyone \'

Instead of making allies, we were thinking of creating an anti-Tip.It alliance between the other fansites.

We should just not participate, we are obviously going to win, even with bad leadership and just generally a mass of people running all over the place clicking on white dots we won, we should let skill determine the next mssw, maybe only a select few should represent the fansite.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

We should just not participate, we are obviously going to win, even with bad leadership and just generally a mass of people running all over the place clicking on white dots we won, we should let skill determine the next mssw, maybe only a select few should represent the fansite.

Bad leadership my foot...

Yeah lets drop this event cause we clearly are in no shape to lead an army...

Erm are we electing generals to lead troops for World War 3 or something?! This is MSSW...a fun event where any willing member of the different fansites can fight in a fun and (usually) massive war. If you believe Tip.It is in no shape to participate or we should solely restrict it to the "cream of the crop" then let that be your decision...not Tip.It's decision.

Individuals caused the less prideful moments in the battle not the generals, not the Tip.It community,...Indi-freaking-viduals!

Phew...sorry for bursting like that...got a little too passionate there :lol:.

I still <3 you and all the other forum goers anyways...we're the Tip.It community...and we all ROCK.

I think that sums it all up ::' .

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

I am glad to see that tip.it won, i could not manage to come to this year's War.(Curse you internet provider. :evil: )

I see there was alot of bsing in the war, but what can you do when the event has so many people. :| I know its not a good thing but what can you expect :roll:.

I don't think that we had bad leadership at all. The only problem was the clans that decided to have bad decision-making and crashed the war by killing off most of Pure Community before we even got there.

j0xPu5R.png

I missed this but one point springs to mind. People say its unfair for the other sites cause tipit can pull in so many more fighters but lets not forget that up untill the mssw3 RSC was the dominant fansite.

Seems kinda funny that after only 2 wins the other sites say we are unbeatable when we proved that even after 2 wins the top clan can be changed :?

Apparently, we are cheaters and loosers now:

(Posted on Sals)

2zoysmb.jpg

GET SOME BACKBONE! if we can turn it around so can you :evil:

2e2f7zn.jpg1z5oswz.jpg14kktmv.png

2nhpyqv.jpg

sy9rti.jpg

It was so colourful, dudes, that it felt like my eyes were being massaged by marzipan fairies.

In my opinion, it wasn't the leadership that caused the problems, but rather the traitors and lack of competition. Like Ximigda said, what can you expect with that many people? And Sals really needs to get over it. Even if they made it, they would have been greeted by a sea of green capes. The whole "assassin" thing was probably a load of BS as well.

If dustin managed to organize it(mssw5) as an everyone vs tipit event, I think it would be better for both sides :P

Even better, everyone + 1/3 of tip.it versus 2/3 of tip.it. That would probably be pretty even.

And for the guys who still aren't getting it:

When you have large numbers, like over 150, you shouldn't even try to organise them. Unless you are in a very deciplined clan, there will always be those few idiots who choose, for some reason, not to listen to the leaders. The leaders that led you during MSSW4 knew that organisation was impossible. And please, do not insult our experience. We were chosen because of our experience. Ts_stormrage has been to the MSSWs in the past, and has experience running a clan for over 2-3 years. I myself have been to all four MSSWs, so I obviously had the advantage of knowing what to specifically expect, and I predicted right.

Bsing is also part of huge wars like this. Just like organising hundreds of troops, controlling the bsing is just an impossible task. Generals can scream all they want "STOP BSING!!!" in their clan chats, but it still goes on. Bsing is a natural thing, there are always those idiots who think its funny to kill their own teammates (like in Halo, there are teamkillers). If you get bsed please don't go into a blind rage. Just suck it up: did you not come to a war and expect to live?

Third, and finally, don't expect a challenge. MSSWs aren't 'real' wars, they're all about who can advertise the most. One team decides to recruit hundreds of troops while the other fan sites fall behind because all the troops are taken. Result: A slaughter. RSC slaughtered everyone in the first two MSSWs, tip.it decided to be the recruiter and won the last two MSSWs.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

If dustin managed to organize it(mssw5) as an everyone vs tipit event, I think it would be better for both sides :P

Even better, everyone + 1/3 of tip.it versus 2/3 of tip.it. That would probably be pretty even.

And for the guys who still aren't getting it:

When you have large numbers, like over 150, you shouldn't even try to organise them. Unless you are in a very deciplined clan, there will always be those few idiots who choose, for some reason, not to listen to the leaders. The leaders that led you during MSSW4 knew that organisation was impossible. And please, do not insult our experience. We were chosen because of our experience. Ts_stormrage has been to the MSSWs in the past, and has experience running a clan for over 2-3 years. I myself have been to all four MSSWs, so I obviously had the advantage of knowing what to specifically expect, and I predicted right.

Bsing is also part of huge wars like this. Just like organising hundreds of troops, controlling the bsing is just an impossible task. Generals can scream all they want "STOP BSING!!!" in their clan chats, but it still goes on. Bsing is a natural thing, there are always those idiots who think its funny to kill their own teammates (like in Halo, there are teamkillers). If you get bsed please don't go into a blind rage. Just suck it up: did you not come to a war and expect to live?

Third, and finally, don't expect a challenge. MSSWs aren't 'real' wars, they're all about who can advertise the most. One team decides to recruit hundreds of troops while the other fan sites fall behind because all the troops are taken. Result: A slaughter. RSC slaughtered everyone in the first two MSSWs, tip.it decided to be the recruiter and won the last two MSSWs.

Rofl! rsc has about 3x the member base, if they had decided to come it might have been a contest, "recruiting" is insuffiecient in some cases, case and points is tif vs. rv in cws.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

And im saying that without bias, it's merely the truth.

How? We had easily 25x more people than the other fansites. You can't win against an army that big, it's impossible.

You've never seen the movie "300" then have you?

It was mostly the lack of recruiting on other fansites and barely showing up that caused us to win :|

How? We had easily 25x more people than the other fansites. You can't win against an army that big, it's impossible.

It was mostly the lack of recruiting on other fansites and barely showing up that caused us to win :|

In real life, yes. But in RuneScape, you have no chance at all.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

1,999 level 3s vs. 1 lvl 138

He's out numbers 2000x, but the lvl 138 would win.

Unless they're mage and/or range pures :P .

However, most of our people were around lv. 60-70, with a few 30s, 40s, 50s, and 70+ here and there from what I remember. The enemy forces that we fought totaled to around 50. They didn't stand a chance.

Unless they're mage and/or range pures :P .

However, most of our people were around lv. 60-70, with a few 30s, 40s, 50s, and 70+ here and there from what I remember. The enemy forces that we fought totaled to around 50. They didn't stand a chance.

Exactly what I meant.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Its a pity a decent fansite didn't win, rather than a sycophantic one full of soulless dogs.

Its a pity a decent person didn't post, rather than a hypocritical one full of double standards.

And im saying that without bias, its merely the truth.