Multi Site Steel War Aftermath - Done - READ FIRST POST!

My recap:

I arrived at edge ½ an hour before the event started and sold all my steel fulls. I cooked some swordfish and searched for a group to go with. Eventually I chose Killerred005's cc and followed him for a while, but after passing bh I lost him and followed Stormrage instead. We found the rendezvous island, and stayed there only a moment. Then we headed to the members gate. My group was suddenly ambushed by over a hundred of PC warriors. Interestingly, I got binded early on, and couldn't move an inch. After the spell ended, I joined the fight and took out about 5 enemies, with black capes. There were more enemies at the beginning, but luckily we gained a lot of reinforcements. After this fight we headed back past the greaters and were attacked by many yellow capes, who I believe were Sal's. At this point I was surrounded by only about 20 allies against about 50 enemies, but once again some reinforcements arrived. We then joined the main group of the army and took out some enemies at the single zone. After this there were no more enemies, but everyone in my cc said "Go west!". I went west and joined up with Mario Sunny's hitsquad. We left wildy and went to falador. We were the first to arrive there and there were a lot of people from other sites and I personally took this as the last battle. Fortunately tipiters kept swarming from the main gate and we conquered Falador. After this there was a lot of mindless bloodshed and celebrating. My hitsquad with mario sunny moved out of Falador and into Barbarian village. We did an U-turn and headed south past falador and Draynor village. We took the northern entrance/exit into Al-kharid and headed to the bank, killing many innocents. We kept shouting "No cape no life!" and "Runescape Scared?". At this point we were too overconfident and headed through Varrock. Here I leaved my group as after leaving Varrock through the west into the multi area, I was attacked by about 4 lvl80 pkers. I managed to kill 2 of them, but had to run for it after other people joined in. I couldn't find Mario's group (I later heard they had headed to bh) and decided to go back to Falador. I Used all my kegs there and drank a lot. Eventually it got too late in my timezone (+2 GMT) so I left. During the official war part (wildy and beginning of fally) I got attacked only twice and used only one swordfish and one pizza. I MIGHT have killed one or two tipiters wearing green capes, but not cape-39s. Many times I was told "Off", or "I'm tipit" and when this happened I always withdrew from the fight (unless they were wearing Yellow or black capes). Many people said we cheated, but the only way my groups cheated was by fighting outside the island/archipelago ruins.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think alot of people were accused of bsing when they didnt , i was killing a guy in a blue cape and rune 2h adn he took the cape of and screamed "im tip.it help bser!" and like 3 people atacked me... luckily i explained and we nailed him \' and when we were attacked by rune hq i got binded and my attack,def,strength lowered ..... iwonder how that happend -.- but yeah as i said in my earlier post it was awesome! <3:

i forgot to say i was there at the edgeville like 6 hours before or 4 cant remember i was in Killerred005's cc and i followed Elit9 and some loot minded bsers after we K0ed everyone there said "T Kek", "cape changer", "spy" thank you everyone who said T Keko and mage me lose my Scimmy(it's really hard to buy and i dont wanna use a b axe anymore) at least i made money(Fished my own lobs, got cape from ground, got str pot ground, someone made steel full for me(cant remember his name but thank you soo much))

Good turnout, too bad there wasn't any resistance really. And apperantly I was a spy too, I would have been a good spy if I was one, as a fall in leader.

Got killed by 'The' in the end, disappointed really.

mssw4img2sp2.png

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

I don't belong to a clan/site and am not an active PKer. However, the MSSW front-page notices caught my eye. For me it was a chance to have some cheap PKing fun and to support a site that I like.

I read the basic requirements/tips/etc. on the forum here. I made my armor and cooked up a couple loads of pizzas. I stopped at the chaos altar and picked up a load of 39 capes (guessing they might be needed). I arrived about an hour early and jumped into TS's CC.

I was amazed at the sheer mass of people in the Edgeville bank. It was obvious from the public and CC that was TS said in the forum was true - most of our team would be inexperienced fighters (I place myself in this category too).

To pass the time I handed out some of my 39 capes, slipped on my full rune to kill off some of the intruders and just generally offered helpful information in TS's CC.

Listening to the chats I had no trouble identifying who the leaders would be and what the basic plan was. I think the most difficult part of the entire war was trying to get TS out of the Edgeville bank.

I spent most of my time followed on TS. We made a number of attacks and wisely regrouped often at the demons. I broke ranks a few times to fight when I saw groups of white dots in areas where the blue dots weren't overwhelming. I tried to run some of these whites back to the main groups but they were too smart for it.

When TS finally called it over, I walked back down (killing some wannabe BSers and PJers on the way) and grabbed a Fally tele to join the fun there. I still had all my food and used only 1 strength potion.

Thanks to the people who made the effort to put this thing together. I enjoyed it and will be there next time. I had no difficulty getting the information and supplies I needed and identifying how to join in.

The only real change I can see/suggest is knowing that there's going to be organized assasins/BSers/etc., we organize some "full-rune" protection squads to counter this.

We clearly won by overwhelming force. That says something about Tip in my mind - we answer when called!

Well said, DarthNovi...

Yeah getting out of Edgeville bank relativly unscathed took me 3 tries :P

In the last attempt I just made a dash for it, I hope I didnt leave anyone behind :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

It's starting to irk me as to how many people are ranting about the lack of organization. We had several hundred players -- 4 clan chats worth, with a bunch of extra cc's by unknown tipiters who wanted to be leaders but really just screwed things up.

But remember guys, we're a fansite, not a professional clan. I'm sure that for many of our eventgoers this was their first time in a major war, they didn't know what to expect, and wanted to be the frontliners. As soon as a leader lept over the line, everyone flooded over and sprinted to the battlefield. But there was no way we could avoid this. Even the most professional of clans cannot handle controlling 600+ players with firm discipline. People seem to say there should be a sign up or more organized cc's. Frankly that takes way too much effort on the organizer's part. I mean, they have to sift through a list of 600 people, divide them into chats and organize generals, make sure the generals understand everything so they don't lead 20 people to an enemy clan, be vigilant of spies signing up, and in general just keeping 600 people as organized as humanly possible. I mean, does anyone else think that that's just a little unfair to the organizers? Bsing happens. People get bored. I hate it, you hate it, everyonr but the bser hates it. But what can we do? We can't stop it before it happens. And when we see two green capes fighting eachother, we don't know who's the bser. An above poster said he was 1v1'ing a friend. That was a pretty stupid thing to do, wearing green capes during a raid and fighting eachother, naturally everyone's going to think someone bsed.

And it didn't help that a lot of the eventgoers, particularly the lower levels and first timers, had a bloodlust for steel. They wanted to profit so badly. In a steel war, it's very hard to profit. You should forget about that and have some fun. There were people piling known teammates in hopes of a steel plate or rune scimmy, there were people chasing down targets miles away from the battlefield because they wanted the kill so badly, not realizing they were wasting their run and had to walk to the battle and miss the fun while they were gone.

Overall, I'd say tipit did a dang good job at trying to keep hundreds of players (a lot of them being greedy, bloodthirsty, partypooping, or inexperienced players) under whatever control they can. The only way it could have been better was rehearsing it for months and months to make sure it was right. And if you ask me, that's a little too much effort for a steel war.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

for people from sals complaining about getting ambushed before they even made it to the place...please thank the ambushers for sparing you guys the embarrassment of dying in an even shorter time if you guys had made it there....and if tip iters were such noobs you should have been easily able to defend yourself against them...the fact that you lost against the ambushers which were probably a FRACTION of the number of tip iters means that you clearly wouldn't have stood a chance if you made it to the war castle...

yea i know there were lots of bsers but that is the whole reason why this is a steel war ::' you aren't supposed to lose much if you die so you are supposed to die happily...i mean if you protect item you don't lose your scim so the most you should lose after eating all your food shouldn't be more than 30k =S and it was probably because there was far too few competition from the other sites that tip iters got bored and started bs-ing...yea sada1337 and his gang of bs-ers attacked me as well but too bad they failed big time and i managed to run off easily enough...it was fun though and i managed to get quite a few drops...rune 2h, rune scim, rune mace, rune long, addy gaunlets =)

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

Well, as my first official post and as my first MSSW, I am overjoyed that Tip.it had such an overwhelming victory. I must confess, I had a rune heraldic helm, so it looked like it was rune, except for a green plume; but we tip.it people like green, don't we? Heh heh...

I honestly have never seen that many people in one place before, not even the Grand Exchange on world 1 or 2. Ts Stormrage did a fantastic job coordinating all of this, and I am again very pleased with how the whole shebang played out. Can't wait till MSSW5! :thumbsup:

1qqqq1.png

1qqqq1.png

1qqqq1.png

it was rather fun :P one big slaughter :P

i knew it would be like that when there are so many tif'ers... however it would be rather fun if the other sites joined with a bit more people... i mean the only place where i really saw a site standing together side by side was when we met pc... and they weren't many either :( however quodos to pc for making it all the way to lvl 45 wildy and still stay together :) the only clan exept tip.it that made it so far :D

And for the complaints about bs'ers... off course it would happen... we were so many that no one could really find someone to fight... i only killed 2 guys and i didn't even take damage once ! so off course ppl get borred... i don't say it's ok to bs but what have you expectet?

And when so many people are invited even though they normally aren't part of the community they don't really feel that loyality that most of us feel...

WEll let me just start by saying..mssw4 wasnt what i expected...i was thinking there would be like 200-300 people from each fansite and it would be hectic...

it actually turned out to be like 700 tifers...and 100 of max enemy before i left..

I stayed for like 30 mins and no one was showing up so i was like meh and logged...

But i got some pictures before we left for wildy..they werent really special..just a pic oflike 30 names that were there and max ops..

Swiftkit isnt working and i dont feel like normally uploading

m_x_mouse.png

[hide=@ Psycho Robot]I went around the bank because it was hard to find me in the bank.[/hide]I felt the urge to post here at 1:25AM, to clear up the air--or at least try.

Organization

I admit, organization was better last year. We may have had multiple FI leaders & CC's this time, but it didn't go well at all. If there is a MSSW5, let there be two FI leaders & no official CC's.

Generally speaking, every Tip.Iter isn't war-oriented. Organization goes as far as the members listen to orders.

Backstabbing

You can't have not expected it. With over 700 crowded players, someone is bound to get bored. Regardless, other clans did the majority of the BSing.

MSSW5?

Maybe, but Tip.Iters need to learn that unjustifiable death is always a risk. Afterall, it is the Wilderness--a place of risks.

MSSW5?! Are you insane? We are currently being called cheaters and other things due to the lack of organization! THe other fansites will NEVER fight with us again, smooth that over -.-

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

MSSW5?! Are you insane? We are currently being called cheaters and other things due to the lack of organization! THe other fansites will NEVER fight with us again, smooth that over -.-

I didn't attend the first two MSSW's, but I remember that happening after the third war too.

My MSSW 4

Preparations

I prepared for this event for half a week, but then I didn't play much during this time. As soon as I had read about that there was going to be a MSSW 4 though, I got thrilled. I really looked forward to it and posted quite a few times in the MSSW 4 topic.

I did for the first time visit the FoG and pked quite a few people, aswell as getting pked myself a couple of times, just to get the pair of steel gauntlets which I needed. I did also re-visit the SoS to get my pair of fighting boots back. I travelled over the world to the different armour shops, since it was almost impossible to buy any steel armour from the GE. I went out into the wilderness to buy myself the green teamcape 39. I spent a whole lot of money for food and the rest of the equipment I needed, buy buying it from the GE. I had also completed the Lumbridge/Draynor achievement diary to get the explorer's ring just for this event.

And so, finally, when I had all the stuff I needed, I trained my combat skills so I leveled 4 of them 1 level, to 84 hp, 79 att, str and def. This made me level up from 99+1 combat to level 101 combat.

I also logged in to a PvP world so I wouldn't get teleported to Lumbridge when I logged in to World 62 on saturday.

[hide=Preparations pictures]Completing the Lumbridge/Draynor diary.

draynorlumbridgecompletco4.png

The outfit

msswoutfitgl2.png

The level ups

defence79qj2.png

attack79ah8.png

strenght79wz8.png

hp84ao6.png

Combat level:

combatfk9.png[/hide]

The day at Edgeville

I checked out Edgeville world 62 for the first time 11 hours before the event would start. Then just I and another Tip.Iter was there, Cha01234. I chatted a bit with him about the event and I he and I met quite a few times later on during this massive event. I logged off and returned around 4 hours later. It was now 7 and a half hour left to the event would start. Now there were quite a lot of tiffers here already, around 10 I think. Check the pictures section to see who were there. We chatted and I had a great time together with them. We all thought that either we or RSC would win and that it would become a very ecxiting (I don't know how to spell that, lol) fight. Soon I had to go again and I couldn't return until 30 minutes before the event, since I had a lot of IRL stuff to do.

[hide=The day at Edge pictures]11 hours before the event

MSSW4before11hours.png

7 1/2 hours before the event

MSSW4before7andahalfhour.png[/hide]

The bank of Tiffers

When I logged into world 62 I got really surprised. I was alone! Well, I thought that at first, before my computer started working really hard and all Tiffers started appearing. It took a little while since it was all rather laggy. Soon it had stopped lagging though and I started chatting. I met up with my friend Krivlad and started talking to him. He and I met up with each other many more times during the rest of the event. I also talked to a lot of other tiffers and I helped to attack some of those non-tiffers who were unlucky enough to visit Edgeville in W62 this saturday evening. Because the event would start at 8 PM in Sweden, where I live.

Another thing I did was to follow the author of this topic and the MSSW 4 guide creator, TS Stormrage, around. He's a great tiffer I think and he looked real cool in his white armour. Sad enough, many was later going to bs him. But I will write more about that later. I started following TS around since it now was just a few minutes until it was time to head out into the wilderness and start the MSSW number 4.

I don't know exactly how many we were at the bank, but I have read that the estimated amount of tiffers was 600 at this event. For me, it was all just a big, moving, rather chaostic ocean of players with green team-39 capes, full steels and rune scimmies. And even though I was just a tiny little part of all this, it was still so cool. Now I knew that when the force of Tip.It was released at this war, it wasn't going to be stopped easily. I believed that this was for sure to be the biggest war the new wilderness had seen, and probably would see for a very long time.

[hide=The bank of Tiffers pictures]20 mins left to start

MSSW4before20mins.png

15 mins left to start

MSSW4before15minutes.png

Leaving the bank

MSSW4TS.png

MSSW4leaving1.png[/hide]

The war in the Wilderness

Soon TS Stormrage and the other leaders told everyone that it was time to leave for Wilderness. It became a little of a minor chaos for a while before the most of the tiffers had fallen in on some leader or understood what was going on. But then TS, who I followed, walked to the ditch and people started jumping over. I did and soon I was heading out into it with the rest of the warriors who headed towards the battlefield, appearing as a huge, blue stream heading north of my map.

I got attacked by random pkers two times on my way to the castle, and once I needed to flee into the clan wars hall to get rid of two of them. After this I was alone for a while and had to take the long way around the CW arena to avoid some pkers. I passed a greater demon which attacked me before I finally started seeing some of my site teammates as blue dots on the minimap. As I came closer to the castle just more and more tiffers with full steel, green capes and rune scimmies started appearing everywhere. As I came to the hill just west of the ruined castle, I could just hardly see the ground inbetween all the grey and green! At the bank everyone had stood so close to each other so I hadn't really seen how many we were, but now when everyone stood spread out like this, you could see that we really were an awesome lot of people here. I saw TS and decided to follow him while I waited the last minutes until the war would start.

This far I hadn't seen more than one of our enemies, a RSCer who had stood just south of CW. I still thought that there were loads of enemies nearby. As the war started I started running around, searching for enemies to kill.

I just pked one player during whole this event, and that was someone named Eaganbb05. I pked him in the castle just 3 minutes after the war had started. After this the castle was empty, except me and a few other tiffers After this I ran to the south and helped pking quite a few enemies, but I didn't hurt any of them enough to get a "you killed/owned/pked X" message in my chat box. I more tried to find enemies than actually hurting enemies. Everywhere were just blue dots. To the south, in the single combat zone, where some white dots, but all of those had already a blue dot fighting them.

When my run energy was out and I had used up all of my ring's charges I walked back to the hill. Here I found some of my friends and as more and more enemies got killed and there became fewer and fewer of them, more tiffers gathered here. Still the most of us was spread out though. I chatted to Krivlad, TS a little, even though he probably didn't heard me (He was all the time getting spammed, in his cc, in private messages and by those following him), and I did also find my friend Thiesje2 here. I had quite some fun with my friends. I tried to pk a few more times and managed to almost kill a girl character from Sals, before my run energy went out again :(. Then I went back to the hill since people had started writing in mario sunny's cc, which I was within, that there was going to be a fally massacre. Sure enough, TS stood shouting out at the hill that people should fall in on him so we could go raid Falador. I followed him and after a while the long walk to Falador began.

When the blue flood on my minimap was about halfway out of Wildy TS started getting attacked. He had been bsed quite a few times before, but then other tiffers, me for example, had pked those who attacked him. Now, we couldn't, since we were in a single combat zone of wildy. TS tried to flee, but the bsers were to many and he died. I and a few the others pked one of those who had attacked him. Then we all headed down to the ditch and jumped over it back out of wildy.

[hide=The was in the Wilderness, a lot of pictures]Getting to the battlefield

wilydditch.png

MSSWwildy1.png

MSSW4cw.png

MSSW4demon.png

The countdown

MSSW45minsbefore.png

MSSW42mins.png

1min.png

START!

START.png

Castleempty.png

First pk :D

chase1.png

firstpk.png

A lot of skulls

manyskulls.png

The hill of Tip.It

thehilloftiffers.png

A very, very close to pk

chasing2.png

My friend Thiesje2

Thiesje.png

Heading to Fally

tothesouth.png

Ts is bsed! NO!

TSgettingattacked.png

tofally.png

tofally2.png[/hide]

To Fally!

Now the walk to Fally continued. All this time I followed random Tip.iters and the huge train moved closer and closer to Falador. The players who saw this huge stream of Tiffers passing by got really surprised and many of them asked us who we where. I remember one guy I stopped and talked to just west of Varrock. He asked us who we were, and when I and a few others shouted out in green "Tip.It!" he asked what that was.

"It is a big fansite." I explained

"Okay" He said "So what is that?"

"It is a place where you discuss RuneScape, there's guides there and you get a lot of help from other RS players"

"What's the *******?" I understood he meant address, so i told him the address to the main site. He checked it out and then he said that it seemed to be a cool site and thanked me for telling him about it :)

The walk was real cool. As I said before, it felt awesome to be a part of this, even though it was just a very tiny little bit. The power of Tip.it was huge.

[hide=To Fally! pictures]Out of Wildy

outofwildy.png

Varrock

varrock1.png

tipitinvarrock2.png

One more picture

soonfally.png[/hide]

The day Falador was taken over by Tip.It

As we came to Falador the tiffers spread out all over it. The most of us stayed within the multi combat zone though, where we could pile all those who wasn't one of us :twisted: ! I met some of my friends here, for example Krivlad, who I chatted to. He and I went up to the second floor of the bar and had a great time with a few other tiffers. I did also climb up the tower of the general shop together with another tip.iter and just relaxed for a minute, before I returned down and helped with the slaughter of the few white dots in the huge mass of blue ones.

The feeling of power was still very strong, and it was great fun. I chatted to a lot of different people and met with Den Usynlige, who I have often seen at the forums. He and I chatted and it ended up with that we added each other :).

After about one hour after the event had started a lot of people had gone and I started getting bored. I said bye to my friends and logged off.

[hide=The day Falador was taken over by Tip.It pictures]Falador pictures

falador.png

tipitfally.png

tipitwon.png

Chatting with Krivlad

krivladchat.png

View of Falador

fallyview.png

The last picture

final.png[/hide]

What I thought of the event

I thought the event was awesome. Even though all the bsing, all the noobs who tried to destroy the event, all the people who cheated, everyone who tried to create confusion and even though the organisatizion ****** sometimes. Because it isn't easy controlling 600 Tiffers and there will always be those who wish to destroy for others. However, you can always try to mimalize these bad things.

I got myself a new friend and I have met and have had a huge load of fun with old friends of mine. I don't really like pking myself, but when I'm together with such many players from this wonderful community as on a MSSW, I love it.

Finally, I would like to end this long post by saying, because the fights between us and the others are far from over, this:

TIP.IT FTW!!!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

*sigh* i really hope theres a 5, this was my first mssw =/

i got 2 kills, 7 piles, and then i get bsed.

im suggesting very heavy organization for the subclans next time instead of:

"hey! wanna fight? join this or this person wearing steel!"

perhaps having the larger clans be in charge of the wars, and the smaller clans either join up to make a large enough force to count, or simply answer to one of the lead clans

but either direction, make EVERYONE have to REGISTER

so we dont have entire clans bsing like we did this year

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Disgusting, a waste of my time, there was NO war, no challenge, therefor no fun. i hope no tipiter takes pride in this joke of a world 62 slaughter because nothing was fought.

I take pride that we were able to recruit so many people wanting to fight for the cause, that the other sites thought we were ants (on the mini map we were a huge mass of ants).

I take pride that only we had the real balls to compete, even RSC was afraid of losing again.

Disgusting, a waste of my time, there was NO war, no challenge, therefor no fun. i hope no tipiter takes pride in this joke of a world 62 slaughter because nothing was fought.

I take pride that despite some of the bsers and the lack of a big competition, there were lots of us who fought with honour and pride for tip.it.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

This was my first Mssw in my 3½ years of playing (I did not even know of Tip.it until this year) I had fun there even though it was Non-tip genocide.

I came because I wanted to see how many people where loyal to tip. I wanted to meet some of Tip's admins in game (see if I'm a high level :) ). I wanted to help other Tip.it'ers. The fighting was just a bonus.

I stood in edge bank putting Str pots on the table, and giving away 39 capes (I gave away 20 lol), and I helped draw the attention away from pkers trying to kill us going to the prayer guild (Though my combat level was to high to help most of the time :( ) this was to only time I was killed by a tip member to. So I had a good time as I have already said.

The one thing that would have made organizing for us non generals easier that I can think of is that if the generals wore something to stand out better, because when it came time to leave Elit9 was asking everyone to follow him, but I could not tell who he was so I spent 2 minutes right clicking players in steel armor till I found him. Once we jumped the wilderness ditch I lost him again, but Ts_Stormrage stood out amongst the crowd so I ended up following him.

Prism_Swords.png

this vidio gives you some sort of idea

but they pkers/rangers/mages where not tipit!

i was late and on my way to the castle i had to fight my way past swarms of noobs with my shiny corrupt dragon mace >.> which degraded before i got to the war -.-

becasue of a huge clan i eventually had to take a long route round and couldnt go through clan wars teleport :shame:

at the end we owned all the rune guys >.<

this was my second mssw and both have jsut been a tipit massercure of everyone else, but at least last year the elite of the other sites came in steel not rune -.-

i saw olly bravely getting owned by another 126 in full rune

i quite unsuprisingly didnt get owned and just had a boring walk back until 10 wildy where i was set upon by 10 rangers on there way to war (phailing late) and was nearly instant koed before i teleported

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Stormrage, I think it was a really bad idea to wear full white to the war. Not only did you stick out like a sore thumb to pkers, but it was easy for enemy warriors to see who's a leader and kill them first. Good thing you survived, your chat would've been insanity.

Before the war, I made it my job to protect the monestary for tipiters to pray and heal. I admit, out of boredom I attacked a tipiter or two, but I didn't kill em or anything. I needed a steel set. I regret it now, I look like the bsers I was yelling at during the war. :wall:

Didn't get any kills, but fun nevertheless to scare off the pkers.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.